I have broken my silence

2»

Comments

• ibatgirl
    ibatgirl Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    To bring you this diatribe that must be spoken:

Dear Harshlands residents,

Please stop deluding yourselves. You are insignificant. You are infact the composition of the trash of all the other perfect world servers and new players who have migrated to this game. You are not important and you have no special merits that require recognition. The world does not stop to acknowledge your actions. Your petty squables over the size of your e-genitalia are ridiculously meaningless. The rage that you exhibit to display your emotions is with out a doubt unhealthy and unwarented. Do the entire world a favor and admit to yourself that you are and always will be just an insignificant speck of dust on this slightly larger insignficant speck of dust that is perfect world.

Now that being said a special mention to those of you who still have yet to understand that Harshlands residents applies to you.

Crimson: Please shut the hell up. You talk to much. Not only that, when you talk you further degrade any credibility you had before you posted. You are generally hated because you have a god complex. Sadly this not because you are good or think you are good, but because you just can't shut your mouths for 50 seconds to reflect on what you plan to say before you actually type. You are as guilty as the rest of those that you complain about for QQing, Carebearing, and general garbage speak.

Kingdom: Sadly you are not the White Knight you invision yourselves to be. You are as morally corrupt as any other faction on the server, in some cases perhaps more so. The level of hypocracy that you exhibit is leaps and bounds beyond hystrical. You are not the martyrs you think you are. The world is not against you and you are not against the world. In addition you are also currently suffering from crimsonitis: the inability to shut the hell up.

QQme:You are not RageQuit. You have never been RageQuit. You will never be RageQuit. You are not the great equalizer. You are not a territory map stabilizer. You are Kingdom,Crimson v3 just with less BR, less posts to flame bait, and more ability to randomly go around in more organized groups and slaughter. Also you are completely deluded about your abilities to control the game play on the server. You are just as squashable as the rest of the bugs on this server.

Kylin: Congratulations you are the only group that realizes you are an insignificant speck of dust. I commend you.

For those who wish to flame I will save you the effort with a pre-set list of flames to insert in your post.

1. LOL NEI BR MORE LOLOLOLOLZ

2. CRIMSON BR LOLOLOLOLOLZ

3. OMG NERDZ SPEAK GTFO LOLOLOLOLOLZ

4. LOLOLZ THIS TOO MUCH PARAGRAPHZ FKN NERDZ

Lastly to those who do not have the ability to comprehend satire and sarcasam (Batgirl this is for you)

S> Crimson

Discuss.

how much you sell me Crimson for :P b:laugh haha
  • Anemone - Harshlands
    Anemone - Harshlands Posts: 117 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Quite true, and the fact that this is the internet makes each speck of insignificant matter all the less important thanks to the anonymity so graciously provided.

Of course the majority is very much aware of this, so we kindly inform each other of it on a daily basis. xD We don't have to flame ourselves, someone else will come along and do it shortly after anyway.

As for the perceptions of each guild group, I think even the contents of these guilds are more than aware of it, but why tear themselves down when there are others to do it for them?
    Formerly /Haiku/ of Lost City.
    Still cognitive atrophy at its finest.
  • Apollo - Harshlands
    Apollo - Harshlands Posts: 169 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Hey Nei, I would like to say some stuff to you.
    The rage that you exhibit to display your emotions is with out a doubt unhealthy and unwarented.
    Please shut the hell up. You talk to much. Not only that, when you talk you further degrade any credibility you had before you posted.
    You are as guilty as the rest of those that you complain about for QQing, Carebearing, and general garbage speak.
    The level of hypocracy that you exhibit is leaps and bounds beyond hystrical.
    In addition you are also currently suffering from crimsonitis: the inability to shut the hell up.

That is all. Thank you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • HeavenzSky - Harshlands
    HeavenzSky - Harshlands Posts: 159 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    I actually like your post. Of course your gerneralizing when you mention QQme, Crimson, or Kingdom, but overall i think you have a very good point.
  • Meca - Harshlands
    Meca - Harshlands Posts: 310 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    well yea what Nei said is a good point, its also one of the reasons im off this fked up excuse for a server and trollin ur asses b:chuckle
  • Cgl_ifrit - Harshlands
    Cgl_ifrit - Harshlands Posts: 77 Arc User
    edited June 2009

Please stop deluding yourselves. You are insignificant. You are infact the composition of the trash of all the other perfect world servers and new players who have migrated to this game. You are not important and you have no special merits that require recognition. The world does not stop to acknowledge your actions. Your petty squables over the size of your e-genitalia are ridiculously meaningless. The rage that you exhibit to display your emotions is with out a doubt unhealthy and unwarented. Do the entire world a favor and admit to yourself that you are and always will be just an insignificant speck of dust on this slightly larger insignficant speck of dust that is perfect world.

Now that being said a special mention to those of you who still have yet to understand that Harshlands residents applies to you.

Crimson: Please shut the hell up. You talk to much. Not only that, when you talk you further degrade any credibility you had before you posted. You are generally hated because you have a god complex. Sadly this not because you are good or think you are good, but because you just can't shut your mouths for 50 seconds to reflect on what you plan to say before you actually type. You are as guilty as the rest of those that you complain about for QQing, Carebearing, and general garbage speak.

Kingdom: Sadly you are not the White Knight you invision yourselves to be. You are as morally corrupt as any other faction on the server, in some cases perhaps more so. The level of hypocracy that you exhibit is leaps and bounds beyond hystrical. You are not the martyrs you think you are. The world is not against you and you are not against the world. In addition you are also currently suffering from crimsonitis: the inability to shut the hell up.

QQme:You are not RageQuit. You have never been RageQuit. You will never be RageQuit. You are not the great equalizer. You are not a territory map stabilizer. You are Kingdom,Crimson v3 just with less BR, less posts to flame bait, and more ability to randomly go around in more organized groups and slaughter. Also you are completely deluded about your abilities to control the game play on the server. You are just as squashable as the rest of the bugs on this server.

Kylin: Congratulations you are the only group that realizes you are an insignificant speck of dust. I commend you.

For those who wish to flame I will save you the effort with a pre-set list of flames to insert in your post.

Lastly to those who do not have the ability to comprehend satire and sarcasam (Batgirl this is for you)

S> Crimson

Discuss.

U just mindraped urself, good job (Stop over thinking)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] u people make me stupid
  • AsHeZ - Harshlands
    AsHeZ - Harshlands Posts: 216 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Nei…are you feeling alright?

Unless you haven't noticed...There's nothing intelligent on this forum...never has been and never will be. Just lots of egos, trash talking and BR!

Reason why I visit this place ONLY during work hours…cheap entertainment value = 5*

Since you felt that you needed to justify/express your opinion with a wall of text (although it was very well written) - that only means one thing…

You care!

Welcome to HL f00rumz. We love you too!
  • Apollo - Harshlands
    Apollo - Harshlands Posts: 169 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    AsHeZ I feel sorry for the people at your workplace. b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Persephone - Harshlands
    Persephone - Harshlands Posts: 169 Arc User
    edited June 2009

SUCK MA DRY SALTY BALLLLZZZZ b:victory
  • AsHeZ - Harshlands
    AsHeZ - Harshlands Posts: 216 Arc User
    edited June 2009

I know you're in love with me ;)
  • Icon - Harshlands
    Icon - Harshlands Posts: 255 Arc User
    edited June 2009

S> Crimson

Discuss.

You try too hard
  • TwentySeven - Harshlands
    TwentySeven - Harshlands Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited June 2009

S> Crimson

Discuss.

After long and boring endless hours in dark basement playing PWI.. finally someone came up with same old useless info again.... just a tip.. Go out.. Summer is coming now... get some Sunlight, and some fresh air. Stop hanging out in pwi, its bad for ur Health and it messes up ur thinking...

** time for more pve... mobs are waiting for u
  • Sengashi - Harshlands
    Sengashi - Harshlands Posts: 156 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    After long and boring endless hours in dark basement playing PWI.. finally someone came up with same old useless info again.... just a tip.. Go out.. Summer is coming now... get some Sunlight, and some fresh air. Stop hanging out in pwi, its bad for ur Health and it messes up ur thinking...

** time for more pve... mobs are waiting for u

But sunlight hurts. b:surrender
  • Skreamz - Harshlands
    Skreamz - Harshlands Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    After reading this thread, i would like to thank Icon and Twentyseven for reposting the rather long paragraph post, to remind us of what the original topic was. Unfortunately, they added nothing to the conversation but another page of replies...

You are right Nei, we are all insignifigant. I mean look at Lindt, if anyone from the outside world read this forum, they might think he was popular and involved, but I have seen him maybe 3 times in game, and never in a situation the attention he so yearns for trolling the forums.
  • Eragon - Harshlands
    Eragon - Harshlands Posts: 465 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    After reading this thread, i would like to thank Icon and Twentyseven for reposting the rather long paragraph post, to remind us of what the original topic was. Unfortunately, they added nothing to the conversation but another page of replies...

You are right Nei, we are all insignifigant. I mean look at Lindt, if anyone from the outside world read this forum, they might think he was popular and involved, but I have seen him maybe 3 times in game, and never in a situation the attention he so yearns for trolling the forums.

Grats on your marrage by the way.
    To your big long post Nei. We all know it was that way, every single one of us. You just made it public so everyone can admit it.
    Wonhalt
  • Lamarcus - Harshlands
    Lamarcus - Harshlands Posts: 89 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    lol Did everyone just agree that they are very unsignificant? oh man you brought up some interesting points nei, but like you said, you guys talk too much and won't shut the hell up. See ya guys in game and crimson stop running please. QQme lets meet up in sp again b:chuckleb:chuckle
  • Ironwork - Harshlands
    Ironwork - Harshlands Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Meh, just another harshlands day.
  • Brendle - Harshlands
    Brendle - Harshlands Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    And Nei talks down to the whole server better than even me. Congratulations. The one thing I find puzzling is how you call everyone insignificant specks like you're not one? Just because you sit and grind 18 hours a day without end that makes you better than everyone else? hmm. Sound like a hypocrite to me. At least I have incompressible genius that emits from my every fiber of being. So it's logical that I am known as The Almighty Brendle. But what have you done? Grind endlessly to stay #1 on top 50. Being the highest lvl on the server doesn't make you all knowing. Only being born intellectually supreme like me does.

<- FTW

P.S. You all know me so you know there's no use trying to flame. I own.

b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Cholla - Harshlands
    Cholla - Harshlands Posts: 132 Arc User
    edited July 2009
This discussion has been closed.