question for gm's

Stickygreen - Heavens Tear
Stickygreen - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,158 Arc User
edited June 2009 in General Discussion
i feel a certain moderator is stalking me on the forums, and is harrasing me by removing certain posts i make, that are certainly legit. is there any way to get help with this?
Less QQ more Pew Pewb:thanks

"Don't argue with an idiot. They bring you down to their level, and beat you with experience."

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by Stickygreen - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Alphae - Lost City
    Alphae - Lost City Posts: 1,512 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    I'd just recommend ticketing it. Harassment is harassment. I'd include screenies of posts that were removed if at all possible. There's not a whole lot you can do through the boards as I don't believe you can PM GMs. You could PM a moderator, but since you have issues with a "moderator" the next step up is the GM head of the community, eatwithspoons, and he cannot be PMed through the boards.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Fyrah - Sanctuary
    Fyrah - Sanctuary Posts: 164 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Sure wont be able to. They get away with all, or wont consider it harassment.
    You've got to take the good with the bad, smile with the sad, love what you've got, and remember what you had. Always forgive, but never forget. Learn from mistakes, but never regret.
  • Stickygreen - Heavens Tear
    edited June 2009
    because, its cute at first, but when i make legit posts, it just gets annoying b:chuckle

"Don't argue with an idiot. They bring you down to their level, and beat you with experience."

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • hawk
    hawk Posts: 971 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    I'll point an admin to this thread, to hopefully get a line of communication open quicker. In the meantime you can always submit a ticket about this.
    edited June 2009
    hawk wrote: »
    I'll point an admin to this thread, to hopefully get a line of communication open quicker. In the meantime you can always submit a ticket about this.

thank you hawk <3

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lah - Dreamweaver
    Lah - Dreamweaver Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    You could always try to World Chat for one in-game. b:chuckle
  • Alphae - Lost City
    edited June 2009

I believe it's been stated by GMs that GMs are not to respond to WC queries :3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lah - Dreamweaver
    Lah - Dreamweaver Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    I believe it's been stated by GMs that GMs are not to respond to WC queries :3

Really? wow! You don't miss a thing.
  • Alphae - Lost City
    edited June 2009
    I try to pay attention :3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Tearvalerin - Sanctuary
    Tearvalerin - Sanctuary Posts: 3,787 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    you know, sticky has been banned multiple times, half his posts are not 'legit' as he calls them, this is an attentionwh0ring QQ thread
  • Alphae - Lost City
    edited June 2009
    *coughs* You catch more flies with honey than with vinegar *coughs* <_<

I don't care what he did in the past, if he doesn't have the proof he's not likely to send the ticket is he? These things usually sort themselves out.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited June 2009
    you know, sticky has been banned multiple times, half his posts are not 'legit' as he calls them, this is an attentionwh0ring QQ thread

you know why i was banned? hmmmm? your such an expert. b:chuckle explain why i was banned

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Tehfishy - Heavens Tear
    Tehfishy - Heavens Tear Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited June 2009

Yes but, lurking the forums you can find many irrelevant posts.
    edited June 2009

and, you started playing when, january? i had 7/10 of my current post count by then. you have no clue half of my posts were like, since i quit pw for a good 3-4 months. b:chuckle

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • OMGLAZERZ - Heavens Tear
    OMGLAZERZ - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,327 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    and, you started playing when, january? i had 7/10 of my current post count by then. you have no clue half of my posts were like, since i quit pw for a good 3-4 months. b:chuckle

Actually, you only had 2-3 tenths of your current post count by 1/16, and by the time Tear logged onto the forums you had ~half your current post count, not 7 tenths of it, and the gap in your posting is only about 2 months, not 3-4. It stops about early February, and picks back up sometime in April.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • WitchBurner - Sanctuary
    WitchBurner - Sanctuary Posts: 1,394 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Actually, you only had 2-3 tenths of your current post count by 1/16, and by the time Tear logged onto the forums you had ~half your current post count, not 7 tenths of it, and the gap in your posting is only about 2 months, not 3-4. It stops about early February, and picks back up sometime in April.

You've been promoted from smug smartass posting behind an alt all the time, to creepy.
    Currently flying internet spaceships around dodixie, moving to amarr soon.

Send me a mail if you wanna ask/request anything

Sanctuary's retired king of wizards alongside queen Saintblu.
  • hawk
    hawk Posts: 971 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Closing this.
This discussion has been closed.