Bye Bye Icom

Options
Apollo - Harshlands
Apollo - Harshlands Posts: 169 Arc User
edited June 2009 in Dawnglory (EU)
www.tinyurl.com/icomrevealed

Felt like making a big deal about this. Congratulations Icom, only you could be so stupid.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by Apollo - Harshlands on

Comments

• Hashbrownies - Harshlands
    Hashbrownies - Harshlands Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Icom was not the person shown in this screenshot. The person in this screenshot is in fact a real life friend that I have now screwed over by me being stupid. I take all blame for screenshots posted from his account showing any KD activity. Just wanted to set the record straight and not let my friend continue to take the blame for my childish actions. He had no part in and no knowledge of my spying! b:surrender
  • thebatgirl
    thebatgirl Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Account shareing is bannable wonder when you 2 get banned If Gm will do there Job with the proof right here in this post b:chuckle
  • Aurian - Harshlands
    Aurian - Harshlands Posts: 538 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Icom was not the person shown in this screenshot. The person in this screenshot is in fact a real life friend that I have now screwed over by me being stupid. I take all blame for screenshots posted from his account showing any KD activity. Just wanted to set the record straight and not let my friend continue to take the blame for my childish actions. He had no part in and no knowledge of my spying! b:surrender

Damn ur spying was awesome. I still check for cameras when i go to the bathroomb:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • merulz
    merulz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    I can't see the picture on my phone, what is it? b:shutup
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Perfect World IRC:
    Server: irc.deltaanime.net
    Channel: #pwint
  • Kageneko - Harshlands
    Kageneko - Harshlands Posts: 62 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    @BatGirl: yup it is tho I dont even know will GMs bother to read this. Its one topic in endless sea of whole bundle of topics in this forum section. Since all the actions, bannable on usual normal forums(trolling, flaming etc) seem to be usual here. Just leads u to belivr no mods or GMs ever visit this part of pwi forums.

@Harshbrownies: I have idea who Trich... w/e is, nor have ever seen him/her active in guild chat, nonetheless that person should have known not to let his account info slip or get passed to any1, especialy to non faction member. Real life is for real life, in game for in game. And as for u, some friend u call ur self for doing this. Moreover, how can any1 be sure at this point it hasnt been done on purpose? Not saying it was, but theres no way to know that 100% positive.

@Merulz: Just a pic that was posted from "Icom" acount showing Kingdom guild window, but when zoomed, shows the character from what SS has been made, since guild window is semi transparent. Clearly shows person's mp/hp bars over the head, and u can't see other ppl's mp bars.

@Aurian: That's a good one :D
    Working on sig atm, Im missing it due to lack of ideas.
  • CrimsonScyth - Lost City
    CrimsonScyth - Lost City Posts: 93 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options

youre dumb. if icom was really you, just take more SS's after they have kicked out that trish person and post it on forums with your icom account
  • Kageneko - Harshlands
    Kageneko - Harshlands Posts: 62 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Who cares, source of info leak has been eliminated. No1 cares, or at least shouldn't care, if he is in fact real Icom or not. Geez ppl today, just dont know how to have fun and play fair, clean game.
    Working on sig atm, Im missing it due to lack of ideas.
  • Lindt - Harshlands
    Lindt - Harshlands Posts: 386 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Jesus can we stop it with the "Trich person" and "Trish"? It's Trichome for gods sake!

Now that I've blown up his spot... it kinda came as a surprise to me when I saw Trichome in that SS. It would make sense that it wasn't him though. Really though Hash, not only are you a former KD member (who left because "you wanted to pk" we got KoSes now, do you have any reason to hate us now other than the typical believing anything your faction says?), but how could you use your friends account to spy and potentially get him kicked out of a guild he probably wanted to be in?
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    Taboo - Harshlands Posts: 1,420 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    its cool, when my grandpa is sleeping i often take his IV out or his arm and use it myself cause i like the feeling i get. did i mention i love my grandpa and would never want anything bad to happen to him....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]