I have broken my silence

Options
Nei - Harshlands
Nei - Harshlands Posts: 15 Arc User
edited July 2009 in Dawnglory (EU)
To bring you this diatribe that must be spoken:

Dear Harshlands residents,

Please stop deluding yourselves. You are insignificant. You are infact the composition of the trash of all the other perfect world servers and new players who have migrated to this game. You are not important and you have no special merits that require recognition. The world does not stop to acknowledge your actions. Your petty squables over the size of your e-genitalia are ridiculously meaningless. The rage that you exhibit to display your emotions is with out a doubt unhealthy and unwarented. Do the entire world a favor and admit to yourself that you are and always will be just an insignificant speck of dust on this slightly larger insignficant speck of dust that is perfect world.

Now that being said a special mention to those of you who still have yet to understand that Harshlands residents applies to you.

Crimson: Please shut the hell up. You talk to much. Not only that, when you talk you further degrade any credibility you had before you posted. You are generally hated because you have a god complex. Sadly this not because you are good or think you are good, but because you just can't shut your mouths for 50 seconds to reflect on what you plan to say before you actually type. You are as guilty as the rest of those that you complain about for QQing, Carebearing, and general garbage speak.

Kingdom: Sadly you are not the White Knight you invision yourselves to be. You are as morally corrupt as any other faction on the server, in some cases perhaps more so. The level of hypocracy that you exhibit is leaps and bounds beyond hystrical. You are not the martyrs you think you are. The world is not against you and you are not against the world. In addition you are also currently suffering from crimsonitis: the inability to shut the hell up.

QQme:You are not RageQuit. You have never been RageQuit. You will never be RageQuit. You are not the great equalizer. You are not a territory map stabilizer. You are Kingdom,Crimson v3 just with less BR, less posts to flame bait, and more ability to randomly go around in more organized groups and slaughter. Also you are completely deluded about your abilities to control the game play on the server. You are just as squashable as the rest of the bugs on this server.

Kylin: Congratulations you are the only group that realizes you are an insignificant speck of dust. I commend you.

For those who wish to flame I will save you the effort with a pre-set list of flames to insert in your post.

1. LOL NEI BR MORE LOLOLOLOLZ

2. CRIMSON BR LOLOLOLOLOLZ

3. OMG NERDZ SPEAK GTFO LOLOLOLOLOLZ

4. LOLOLZ THIS TOO MUCH PARAGRAPHZ FKN NERDZ

Lastly to those who do not have the ability to comprehend satire and sarcasam (Batgirl this is for you)

S> Crimson

Discuss.
Post edited by Nei - Harshlands on

Comments

• Ref - Harshlands
    Ref - Harshlands Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Nei I was hoping that I would be the one responsible for taking your forum virginity, but you held back and lost it to yourself. Well done.
  • Angerr - Harshlands
    Angerr - Harshlands Posts: 260 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    I'll take flame number 2 please.

• Aurian - Harshlands
    Aurian - Harshlands Posts: 538 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
  • Seraphim - Harshlands
    Seraphim - Harshlands Posts: 111 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    i dont get the Kylin one is that good or bad ?
  • merulz
    merulz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Thank you for supplying those delicious sample flames.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Perfect World IRC:
    Server: irc.deltaanime.net
    Channel: #pwint
  • Zoroaster - Harshlands
    Zoroaster - Harshlands Posts: 184 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Nice post Nei
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (")_(") signature to help him gain world domination. b:laugh
  • Tryagain - Harshlands
    Tryagain - Harshlands Posts: 716 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    No fair, how did QQme end up with all the English speaking people?
  • Seraphim - Harshlands
    Seraphim - Harshlands Posts: 111 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    KK I am going into silence b:sad

bb all and see u in game b:bye
  • Literature - Harshlands
    Literature - Harshlands Posts: 822 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    To bring you this diatribe that must be spoken:

Dear Harshlands residents,

Please stop deluding yourselves. You are insignificant. You are infact the composition of the trash of all the other perfect world servers and new players who have migrated to this game. You are not important and you have no special merits that require recognition. The world does not stop to acknowledge your actions. Your petty squables over the size of your e-genitalia are ridiculously meaningless. The rage that you exhibit to display your emotions is with out a doubt unhealthy and unwarented. Do the entire world a favor and admit to yourself that you are and always will be just an insignificant speck of dust on this slightly larger insignficant speck of dust that is perfect world.

Now that being said a special mention to those of you who still have yet to understand that Harshlands residents applies to you.

Crimson: Please shut the hell up. You talk to much. Not only that, when you talk you further degrade any credibility you had before you posted. You are generally hated because you have a god complex. Sadly this not because you are good or think you are good, but because you just can't shut your mouths for 50 seconds to reflect on what you plan to say before you actually type. You are as guilty as the rest of those that you complain about for QQing, Carebearing, and general garbage speak.

Kingdom: Sadly you are not the White Knight you invision yourselves to be. You are as morally corrupt as any other faction on the server, in some cases perhaps more so. The level of hypocracy that you exhibit is leaps and bounds beyond hystrical. You are not the martyrs you think you are. The world is not against you and you are not against the world. In addition you are also currently suffering from crimsonitis: the inability to shut the hell up.

QQme:You are not RageQuit. You have never been RageQuit. You will never be RageQuit. You are not the great equalizer. You are not a territory map stabilizer. You are Kingdom,Crimson v3 just with less BR, less posts to flame bait, and more ability to randomly go around in more organized groups and slaughter. Also you are completely deluded about your abilities to control the game play on the server. You are just as squashable as the rest of the bugs on this server.

Kylin: Congratulations you are the only group that realizes you are an insignificant speck of dust. I commend you.

LOL...says the lv 94. That must be how you feel about yourself for playing so much. D:
  • ELhan - Harshlands
    ELhan - Harshlands Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    One word : RESPECT
  • IRNoob - Heavens Tear
    IRNoob - Heavens Tear Posts: 60 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Very good post nei, finally a crimson member with brains.
  • Starrr - Harshlands
    Starrr - Harshlands Posts: 229 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    wow gotta say i thought nei was just another brainwashed BR. i have to agree that all the talking is a joke especially when usually the people who are talking the most didnt actually do anything and just take credit for someone elses work.
    Staring at the wall is much more rewarding than playing PW.
  • Aurian - Harshlands
    Aurian - Harshlands Posts: 538 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Very good post nei, finally a crimson member with brains.

You are forgeting Desireeb:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kageneko - Harshlands
    Kageneko - Harshlands Posts: 62 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Agree, I give Desi the credit too. But hey lets not hijack the thread, it was originaly made by Nei.
    Working on sig atm, Im missing it due to lack of ideas.
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    looks like perfectworld is a bit too srs bisnes for some people b:shocked
  • Ultimate - Harshlands
    Ultimate - Harshlands Posts: 649 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    looks like perfectworld is a bit too srs bisnes for some people b:shocked

b:shocked U tell me.
    I though smack talk was just a way to get ppl to PvP. LOL @ ppl that think we are / i am "out to get you" Personally i just play for fun.

Anyway, agree with that Nei posted since i have known this for quite long. I only disagree with the Kylin part. U should get to know a few of their members first, they don't really realize they are "an insignificant speck of dust" you speak of.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • meaangirl
    meaangirl Posts: 321 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    How much would flame #1 cost me? I offer a b:cute
  • lawlage
    lawlage Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Good post, except or the fact you try and make yoursel feel important by being the highest lvl on a sub par server. You're just as bad as the rest of us.
  • Nei - Harshlands
    edited June 2009
    Options
    lawlage wrote: »
    Good post, except or the fact you try and make yoursel feel important by being the highest lvl on a sub par server. You're just as bad as the rest of us.

Sir I do believe harshland residents also encompases myself. But nonetheless I applaude your effort at subverting my message.
  • Kageneko - Harshlands
    Kageneko - Harshlands Posts: 62 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Sir I do believe harshland residents also encompases myself. But nonetheless I applaude your effort at subverting my message.

Holly ****...pardon my lingo...I give u credit for that answer, thats about the most mature answer to flaming atempt, I've seen on these forums.
    Working on sig atm, Im missing it due to lack of ideas.
  • lawlage
    lawlage Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    And you also suffer from the Crimson god-complex; Who the hell are you to tell me i'm imperfect? Go back to PvE'ing and stop posting on these forums, some of us find the flaming and raging entertaining.
  • IRNoob - Heavens Tear
    IRNoob - Heavens Tear Posts: 60 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    b:shocked U tell me.
    I though smack talk was just a way to get ppl to PvP. LOL @ ppl that think we are / i am "out to get you" Personally i just play for fun.

Well, no offense or something but YOU should NOT talk about ppl taking games too serious, you being level 92 shows enough how serious you take this game.
  • Nei - Harshlands
    edited June 2009
    Options
    lawlage wrote: »
    And you also suffer from the Crimson god-complex; Who the hell are you to tell me i'm imperfectGo back to PvE'ing and stop posting on these forums, some of us find the flaming and raging entertaining.

Clearly
    I believe your previous statment adresses this
    I plan to
    Clearly
  • Walterthewf - Harshlands
    Walterthewf - Harshlands Posts: 660 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    woahwoah nei be crazy

best part is without a doubt the responses

everyone: "yeah right, finally someone put everyone else but me in there place!"
  • Athma - Harshlands
    Athma - Harshlands Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    good post.
    Respect you for it.
    out of forums now.
  • Lindt - Harshlands
    Lindt - Harshlands Posts: 386 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Can I has all 4?

1. LOL NEI BR MORE LOLOLOLOLZ
    3. OMG NERDZ SPEAK GTFO LOLOLOLOLOLZ

And I would be a White Knight if I could just get those White Pigments. b:cry
  • meaangirl
    meaangirl Posts: 321 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Poor Nei's thread has been hijacked by trolls with very meaningful things to say! b:laugh
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    Taboo - Harshlands Posts: 1,420 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    i find it funny that people are applauding you for telling them they are all worthless, stuck up idiots that take this game too serious. lol

at any rate i agree with most of what you said.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Moodyflame - Harshlands
    Moodyflame - Harshlands Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    I chose number 4

4.LOLOLZ THIS TOO MUCH PARAGRAPHZ FKN NERDZ

its badass

b:angry
  • Aragorn - Harshlands
    Aragorn - Harshlands Posts: 230 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    LOL Nei is everything he posted about. So you in the guild QQCrimDon?

A God complex is coming into the forums and trying to put yourself above everyone else with an asinine post. You win. b:chuckle
This discussion has been closed.