WTS > Panda, WTB> Chieftain's Battlecat

Options
Lareish - Harshlands
Lareish - Harshlands Posts: 647 Arc User
edited June 2009 in Dawnglory (EU)
Please post here or PM me, serious offers only please. I won't be ingame until later this week but I'm in and out of Forums all day.

SELLING: Bad Panda Mount (10.9 mps)

SOLD. Sorry for the abrupt closing a half a day early, but I ended up with an offer ingame that I couldn't refuse. It had reached my self-set Autobuy threshhold so I went ahead with it instead of escalating the bidding war even further than it had gone ^x^;

I need more greedy bones in my body. I really do.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Harshlands || Lareish (Wz), Enraged Executor || AKA Howl Leader Garmr

~~ ~~~ The semi-sane, optimistic cynic with a light heart. ~~~ ~~
Post edited by Lareish - Harshlands on

Comments

• Juggernaut - Harshlands
    Juggernaut - Harshlands Posts: 597 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    The Panda mount you have is essentially priceless, and almost one of a kind.

I wouldn't sell it if I were you. b:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lareish - Harshlands
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Don't get me wrong, I luff the panda, and it is so much fun to ride around on. And I love the fact that it's very unique :) I am, however, more of a cat person. I wasn't expecting the CBcat to be released so soon though XD It's the one mount out of Ecatomb that actually interested me when I first started playing - that and the panther. I wouldn't trade my Panda for a Panther but if the price is right, someone can get my Panda so I can have my battlecat ^x^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Lareish - Harshlands
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Still looking to sell the Panda.

I will sell for pure coin, or Battlecat + Spur (10->11 mps) + Gold Charm Pack(s) (HP) + coin. Basically, I'm looking to help you CS the Panda and bypass the AH fees of doom. ;)

Trading the items to me will get you a much bigger bang for your buck as I'll accept a lesser overall value for the Panda than if you gave me pure coin. Plus no AH fees so we'll both save there.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Kageneko - Harshlands
    Kageneko - Harshlands Posts: 62 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Calling for mods to move thread where it belongs ~ Market Section of forums aka "Trading Post".

b:bye
    Working on sig atm, Im missing it due to lack of ideas.
  • Caledfwlch - Harshlands
    Caledfwlch - Harshlands Posts: 176 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    10 gold for the panda mount
  • Lareish - Harshlands
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Thanks Kageneko for pointing that out, but my threads there never get any attention. It's mostly Dreamweaver and Heavens Tear people visiting there - not HL players. So it doesn't work.

@ Caledfwlch: Considering it's the Panda, there's only 5 on Harshlands, and comparable ride-level/speed mounts are usually 50 gold in CS... I'll have to say no to a bid of 10 gold. I'm not going to scalp the bear but I'm not going to cheat myself either ;)

The going price for Pandas has been 100-300 gold (15 mil - 30 mil coins). Serious bids, in this case, need to be at least 70-85 gold in value (Chieftains Battlecat + Spurs + Gold HP Charm Pack(s), minimum) for me to consider them. Higher bids might get the Panda without any competition from other bidders.

This sale offer, btw, will be wrapping up this weekend - the CB's are out of the shop on Tuesday and I want to get mine by Monday. They're the only reason I'm selling the panda and if I miss the opportunity, well, I'll keep riding the panda ^x^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Aedus - Harshlands
    Aedus - Harshlands Posts: 201 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    The cat has a level requirement of 60 and can't be spurred.

Just an fyi since I'm quite confused why you're looking for the spurs as part of the trade.
  • Kageneko - Harshlands
    edited June 2009
    Options

Just an fyi since I'm quite confused why you're looking for the spurs as part of the trade.
    True

Thanks Kageneko for pointing that out, but my threads there never get any attention. It's mostly Dreamweaver and Heavens Tear people visiting there - not HL players. So it doesn't work.

Nonetheless still some order should exist on forums.
  • Lareish - Harshlands
    edited June 2009
    Options

I thought that the second spurs (Galewind?) for 10 mps -> 11 mps could be used on it, and would lower the level requirement to 20. At least, that's what I saw posted elsewhere here on the forums. The Item Mall stopped listing the spurs so I can't double check - client's at home and the net's down at home :p

Can someone confirm whether or not the Cat can be spurred down to 20? If it can't then I'll just hold onto the panda and hope there's enough cats around on the server when I ding 60.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Lareish - Harshlands
    edited June 2009
    Options
    PS @ Kageneko: Order is love. And I'm actually a rules junkie XD It irks me to be posting here myself but in order to reach the proper audience, I have to bend myself to the rules a little bit. It's still harshlands-related business and this isn't the first buy/sell thread to crop up here; it's the first one I've seen to be challenged XD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Aedus - Harshlands
    Aedus - Harshlands Posts: 201 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    I thought that the second spurs (Galewind?) for 10 mps -> 11 mps could be used on it, and would lower the level requirement to 20. At least, that's what I saw posted elsewhere here on the forums. The Item Mall stopped listing the spurs so I can't double check - client's at home and the net's down at home :p

Can someone confirm whether or not the Cat can be spurred down to 20? If it can't then I'll just hold onto the panda and hope there's enough cats around on the server when I ding 60.

No, because if you spur it to 11m/s then it would be 12m/s when it hits level 10 which would make it faster than any other land mount.

Stick with ze panda b:cute
  • Kageneko - Harshlands
    edited June 2009
    Options
    I said I hear ya, and I know how it is, but still...inner moral is forgoten value these days as it seems.

And no Cat has lvl req at 60, and cannot be spured nor scaled to req lvl20.
  • Lareish - Harshlands
    edited June 2009
    Options
    No, because if you spur it to 11m/s then it would be 12m/s when it hits level 10 which would make it faster than any other land mount.

Stick with ze pandab:cute

*headdesk* Looks like I might have to. If I'd been able to get online more than twice since last month, I'd be past 4x by now and wouldn't need to worry about the level difference. Argh.

Someone told me by PM that the actual level requirement is 20 though... does anyone have screenshot confirmation of what it really is? Ecatomb and the news post said 60.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Lareish - Harshlands
    edited June 2009
    Options
    I said I hear ya, and I know how it is, but still...inner moral is forgoten value these days as it seems.

And no Cat has lvl req at 60, and cannot be spured nor scaled to req lvl20.

Ehh. Too true. And it looks like I'm slipping myself. Be my conscience? <3 I want to have fun here but it looks like HL is slowly corrupting me. Ahh!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Lareish - Harshlands
    edited June 2009
    Options
    CURRENT BEST OFFER: Chieftain's Battlecat + Spurred Deer (75 gold equiv)

This offer (received by PM) is being considered. So far it's close to what I'm asking for, but I will entertain more offers today if there are any.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• HoroHito - Harshlands
    HoroHito - Harshlands Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    I tried pm'ing you yesterday for the offer, you were never on b:surrender. if you still want the charms i can get a spurred panther, 5 charms and the battlecat.
  • Lareish - Harshlands
    edited June 2009
    Options
    As I mentioned earlier, I'm only on the forums right now since my ISP is being an idiot and the net's out at home. I'm hoping to get it straigtened out by this weekend.

Were you able to get ahold of an intact charm pack, or would you just be getting individual charms? I think that sale ends today/yesterday and I was hoping for the pack version - stackable charms ;) Plus I'm curious about that egg ^x^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• HoroHito - Harshlands
    edited June 2009
    Options
    sorry, i bought a charm pack like 10 minutes before the server went down and i opened it. i have stackable charms. the eggs didnt really give anything good i usually get phy/mag att charms. never anything good b:sad
  • Lareish - Harshlands
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Ah well. The eggs are designed to keep you hoping and let ya down XD I was looking forward to the novelty of a random egg but the charms hold my interest more :)

Right now, I'm more partial to the PM offer of Battlecat + Spurred Deer.

HoroHito, Would you be willing to to do Battlecat + Spurred Deer + HP Charms? If so I'll give you the top bid.

And I have good news: I finally got a good rep on the line from my ISP and they fixed my internet. So I'll finally be able to get back ingame at home. I hope to be on later tonight - hitting the gym after work first.

I hope to wrap up this Panda sale by tomorrow night, giving y'all a chance to get your offers in order first ^x^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• HoroHito - Harshlands
    edited June 2009
    Options
    um... no thats ok i wouldnt want to spend that much on it. its a nice mount and rare too. but i thought it would be cool to see a panda riding another panda b:laugh ill stick with my offer. if you decide you want it then great if you dont, then oh well ^^
    thanks for considering my offer tho. b:thanks
  • Lareish - Harshlands
    edited June 2009
    Options
    *chuckles* It would be pretty cool :)

I'm a little split between your offer and the other one, but I'll be deciding sometime tomorrow which one I'm definitely going with.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• HoroHito - Harshlands
    edited June 2009
    Options
    sounds good, im on mostly after 5:30pm central time but i get on forums at work.
  • Lareish - Harshlands
    edited June 2009
    Options
    I'm usually in game after 6 EST ;) But I bounce through the forums while my computer chews out workstuffs, and on breaks.

I plan to be ingame tomorrow night around 9 pm EST - we have plans earlier so I'll be out in *gasp* the sunlight. Or sunset rather XD

I'm so glad my 'net is fixed, I've been in PWI withdrawal for a month now
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• HoroHito - Harshlands
    edited June 2009
    Options
    alright ^^ ill make sure to be on, cant wait to hear the results. its a shame you didnt get more offers tho.
  • Lareish - Harshlands
    edited June 2009
    Options
    I might try a Tele or Trade channel tonight now that I have my net back. Sorting through whispers after a Tele is kinda crazy though. Character limit FTL when it comes to haggling.

As you can see, the character limit cannot fit my wordiness. I bust the seams. And I don't know chatspeak so shorthand's out >.>

But yup, I'm wrapping this up tomorrow so that I can grind through the weekend without having to worry about my business ventures. I need to go get 60 XD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Juggernaut - Harshlands
    Juggernaut - Harshlands Posts: 597 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    I know this totally isn't what you want, nor is it a good deal for you, but just throwing it out there:

I'll straight up trade my Nein Beast mount for your Panda Mount.

b:thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lareish - Harshlands
    edited June 2009
    Options
    As much as I'd love to crush Little Daisy in Broken Bridge with that Nein-Monster, I'll have to pass XD I'll be settling for rending her to bits with my cat's claws :) If I can get that Eagle mount back from her though I'll trade ya for the Beast ^x^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• killer64
    killer64 Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    do you have do be level 60 to ride a Chieftain's Battlecat
    b:angry
  • killer64
    edited June 2009
    Options
    please can someone tell me b:surrender
  • killer64
    edited June 2009
    Options
    i need to know !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!