Options
    miji on or off?b:cute

lol nice one
  • Seraphim - Harshlands
    Seraphim - Harshlands Posts: 111 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Agreed

Thats about it, Crimson please stop acting like you can handle pvp alone. You have some bm's that know teamwork, and terrible venos that bleed and run.

says the one that didnt even healed his pet , till he had to run back to Kylin reinforcements.

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=316971

kk here u go
  • Seraphim - Harshlands
    Seraphim - Harshlands Posts: 111 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    lmao chill. im just saying you can't put crimson as the best tw guild when they haven't even fought a war on offense.

duh no one is at the moment, what strikes me is that most of the ppl have played PW , more then 1 version, MY/MS/LC etc.

And ppl should know offense is not easy, but after so much experience why even bother to sign up an offensive TW, lose and say well it was hard , cause defending is easier. There are more lands to take if u play for map domination. Kingdom could have gone for Dreamweaver instead, but they didnt cause they thought they could take us, and to be honest so did I.

Crimson was the first guild tho to take Kylin at the first week when they still were pretty decent, lack of pot usage from our side made it 3 hours and corrected it the weekend after. We still lacked in 90+ ppl compared to Kingdom and QQme. All thanks to the wonderfull job QQme did when they had us on kos. It slowed the 85+ down tremendously. And in that time Kylin and Kingdom had the advantage of the safelist.

Anyways, how can Kingdom even grade themselves better then Crimson when they never had any real KOS and they dominated perhaps the first week they KOS us, but well thats common since all their high lvls are hungry for PKing.
  • Kageneko - Harshlands
    Kageneko - Harshlands Posts: 62 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    says the one that didnt even healed his pet , till he had to run back to Kylin reinforcements.

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=316971

kk here u go
    oh yeah like that poll is so damn fair. QQme's and Crimson's trolls voting all over the place, oh ya QQme ppl are gonna vote for KD in trolling poll! Realy nice argument, roflmao.

gtfo
    Working on sig atm, Im missing it due to lack of ideas.
  • Crossbones - Harshlands
    Crossbones - Harshlands Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    oh yeah like that poll is so damn fair. QQme's and Crimson's trolls voting all over the place, oh ya QQme ppl are gonna vote for KD in trolling poll! Realy nice argument, roflmao.

gtfo

Lol QQing about a poll? Weak. Don't forget QQme have fought crimson and lost, and we only have a truce with them that won't last, so why should QQme be logging on to alts to bump crimsons votes when we really don't give a ****. Go back to stroking your ego in silence please.
    IRNoob - Funny, 20 votes for crimson in like 10 min and then no votes at all for 30min.

Seraphim - So u admit that even in forums KD gets owned by Crimson?
  • Kageneko - Harshlands
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Lol QQing about a poll? Weak. Don't forget QQme have fought crimson and lost, and we only have a truce with them that won't last, so why should QQme be logging on to alts to bump crimsons votes when we really don't give a ****. Go back to stroking your ego in silence please.
    I dunno, maybe coz every single thread QQme makes is trolling against KD.
    My ego? In game? bahahaha ty for best joke of the day.

And about QQing, I clearly stated that it only made me rolling on floor laughing my ass off!
  • Crossbones - Harshlands
    Crossbones - Harshlands Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    I dunno, maybe coz every single thread QQme makes is trolling against KD.
    My ego? In game? bahahaha ty for best joke of the day.

I don't think every thread QQme makes is trolling, but every thread QQme makes some kingdom comes along all defensive QQing in general about how we all bot and glitch, and how life is so unfair /cry.

And I wasn't talking about your ego specifically I was talking about the ego of kingdom as a whole, and nearly all of kingdom stand around stroking it all day.
    IRNoob - Funny, 20 votes for crimson in like 10 min and then no votes at all for 30min.

Seraphim - So u admit that even in forums KD gets owned by Crimson?
  • Kageneko - Harshlands
    edited June 2009
    Options
    I don't think every thread QQme makes is trolling, but every thread QQme makes some kingdom comes along all defensive QQing in general about how we all bot and glitch, and how life is so unfair /cry.

And I wasn't talking about your ego specifically I was talking about the ego of kingdom as a whole, and nearly all of kingdom stand around stroking it all day.

I dont think it either, I know, coz I aint blind. I guess u miss definition of QQing.

Yup ur right our egos are a size of a elephant's salami. b:thanks
  • Cgl_ifrit - Harshlands
    Cgl_ifrit - Harshlands Posts: 77 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    QQQQQQQQQQQQ non-sense

how can defending be the same as attacking???????????????????????????????????????????????????

in real life war defending is easier aswell??????????????????????????????????????????????

defending is always easier no matter what??????????????????????????????????????????????????

QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ

LIES! attack is easier cuz when defending , you have to keep up with the attackers
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] u people make me stupid
  • Scarlet - Harshlands
    Scarlet - Harshlands Posts: 236 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    LIES! attack is easier cuz when defending , you have to keep up with the attackers

What an utter disappointment.

WTB more TW experience
  • Poww - Harshlands
    Poww - Harshlands Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Same Topic Different day b:boredb:boredb:tired
  • Teehee - Harshlands
    Teehee - Harshlands Posts: 111 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    the Nix and running away = bad, has GOT to stop. Its just plain r.tarded. Its how ur ment to play the class, just like u wouldn't expect a wizard to sit there and let a bm kill him while he tries to cast a stun. Running and fighting has nothing to do with bieng a coward, because by taht logic, BM's and Barb's are the only ones that can fight, and everyone else are cowards.

If ranged classes run and kite u, then they aren't cowards, its what their SUPPOSED to do.
  • Lamarcus - Harshlands
    Lamarcus - Harshlands Posts: 89 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Lamarcus > all of the named factions pvp and tw wise b:chuckleb:chuckle
  • Ajani - Harshlands
    Ajani - Harshlands Posts: 1,170 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Lamarcus = Flee bagb:surrender
    PVP: 3800 kills in the name of KD lawl
    Retired as of 18/11/09
    Back as of 22/11/10
    Archer retired as of 26/12/10
  • Ligeia - Harshlands
    Ligeia - Harshlands Posts: 1,144 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Lamarcus = soloed by a vit archer ._.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig by Bakura~
  • Prediction - Lost City
    Prediction - Lost City Posts: 343 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    QQme would be last in pvp, they don't really ever go against their own lvl, just 3x
    FPW > PWI b:victory
  • parbobeats12345
    parbobeats12345 Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    zzz i havent played since tuesday.. whats new?
  • Ligeia - Harshlands
    Ligeia - Harshlands Posts: 1,144 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    QQme would be last in pvp, they don't really ever go against their own lvl, just 3x
    Lowbies are the only ones who leave SZ anymore - we actually kill each other more than anything XD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig by Bakura~
  • Desiree - Harshlands
    Desiree - Harshlands Posts: 635 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    If ranged classes run and kite u, then they aren't cowards, its what their SUPPOSED to do.

I object to that statement. Ask anyone who has been in PvP against me. Unless I'm being gang-banged by more than two people or being ganked by a phoenix (in which case I drop out of the sky for a few seconds, then attack back), I don't kite. Especially even when a BM or barb gets close.

But then again, that's just me, always going "LEEROYYYY!" all the time b:cute

~Desiree
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Esteban - Harshlands
    Esteban - Harshlands Posts: 222 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Lowbies are the only ones who leave SZ anymore - we actually kill each other more than anything XD

I grind I Summor Camp's SZ. I would try DWP but omgosh Skreamz is mean and like he loooooooveeeesssss to lure my mobs outside of safe zone.. That is like a really dark place there! I heard this horrible thing! Is it true they like kill people in there?

inb4tards
  • Lamarcus - Harshlands
    Lamarcus - Harshlands Posts: 89 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Lamarcus = soloed by a vit archer ._.

b:cryb:cry u didn't have to tell everybody that b:surrender
  • Ixta - Harshlands
    Ixta - Harshlands Posts: 233 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    You guys put qqme on the top chart because of what?

The rankings? they kill lowbies everyday, means nothing
    The ability to be one as a guild? they got mass-banned by their director
    TW? they have proven nothing.
    Seriously, it's the worst guild I've ever seen, in all the mass-pvp MMOs I've played.