It's official, no one levels slower.

DarkSniper - Lost City
DarkSniper - Lost City Posts: 1,830 Arc User
edited June 2009 in General Discussion
Yea my characters name is Darksniper, today I just hit level 52.

A couple of days ago I was doing my FB51 and a level 94 was there (forget the name) Well I talked to him and he told me he made his character in November of 2008.

I made my character of September of 2008 so in a smaller amount of time that took me to get to level 52 some guy got to level 94.

I challenge this forum to find a slower leveler.
The only way to win is to quit. b:bye
Post edited by DarkSniper - Lost City on

Comments

• Drazo - Dreamweaver
    Drazo - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,187 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    It took me from late September 'til several weeks ago to hit 77 with my wizard. Up until a few weeks or so before then I was on almost every day. I remember being level 20+ where it was already taking me a day's worth to level up. On my veno I reached 33 in 7 days, which is an average of about 4.71 a day.
    Non-mule characters:

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]....and Drazomyst.
  • Kittennice - Heavens Tear
    Kittennice - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,744 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    A person who keeps dying and has no cleric to revive them?

Note this: There is always ONE.

Not a class, I mean a person.
    The VenoX: Heavy Pure Melee (Axe User with a hint of magic) Venomancer and Proud
    Having fun since lv1
    5 more levels baby!
    ^_____^
    {=^.^=} < I'll never give up. Never give in. )

I'm for The Cursed!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=656132
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    b:shocked i was 52 in the first week b:cry
  • Anjiru - Sanctuary
    Anjiru - Sanctuary Posts: 336 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Hey, that's nothing.
    I joined when the boa came out and look at me.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]b:laugh
    ---
    "Arguing on the internet is like running in the Special Olympics."
  • Rolonith - Heavens Tear
    Rolonith - Heavens Tear Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited June 2009

WOW u must be crazy XD

now for me i lvled pretty fast(in my opinion, considering the time the ppl i asked took) i started in march 2009, and look at my lvl now ^^, tho i kno i could have done it faster....b:shocked
  • Tearvalerin - Sanctuary
    Tearvalerin - Sanctuary Posts: 3,787 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    i started like midnight on the last day of january.i think ive done decent.
  • Fyrah - Sanctuary
    Fyrah - Sanctuary Posts: 164 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    I started in Sept or October of 2008.
    You've got to take the good with the bad, smile with the sad, love what you've got, and remember what you had. Always forgive, but never forget. Learn from mistakes, but never regret.
  • Rakthor - Lost City
    Rakthor - Lost City Posts: 305 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    It depends how much you play. That guy probs plays through the night and all day, most of the week, CS items so that he can buy charms and esotericas so he can go grind like crazy without having to worry about game money. Sell zen or boutique items so that he can WQ quickly etc.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Fyrah - Sanctuary
    Fyrah - Sanctuary Posts: 164 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    It depends how much you play. That guy probs plays through the night and all day, most of the week, CS items so that he can buy charms and esotericas so he can go grind like crazy without having to worry about game money. Sell zen or boutique items so that he can WQ quickly etc.

Who are you talking about?
    You've got to take the good with the bad, smile with the sad, love what you've got, and remember what you had. Always forgive, but never forget. Learn from mistakes, but never regret.
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    lol... I started at the end of Feb, have this, a lvl 61 archer, a lvl40 veno and a lvl 17 BM.
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • Yunahh - Heavens Tear
    Yunahh - Heavens Tear Posts: 246 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Lol,

I started playing PWI when the highest level was 50, took 2 months off, and now level 86. b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I be on my Seeker now.
    ign; Amairah
  • Heartstone - Dreamweaver
    Heartstone - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,338 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Hmm I got 45 first week in dreamweaver ( started when server opened). I feel im going slow as hell, cos i want up.. so yea maybe I chosen wrong class, barb slow =X
    I'm sorry for misspelling / mistyping and grammar b:surrender

102 - Archer - Heartz
  • Huddle - Sanctuary
    Huddle - Sanctuary Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    I started a few months ago. I am lvling kinda fast by some peoples standards. But I have very good gear for my lvl (legendary bow the penetrator +5 and a heap of 3* armor) so that chews up alot of time. But I am enjoying it so I can't complain :)
    Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power.
  • erethizon1
    erethizon1 Posts: 554 Arc User
    edited June 2009

A couple of days ago I was doing my FB51 and a level 94 was there (forget the name) Well I talked to him and he told me he made his character in November of 2008.

I made my character of September of 2008 so in a smaller amount of time that took me to get to level 52 some guy got to level 94.

Have you been logging in every day to do the Crazy Stone quest or have you been skipping days? That quest alone can go a very long way toward speeding up your leveling.
  • Jonno - Dreamweaver
    Jonno - Dreamweaver Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    51 BM and 64 Wizard in a couple of monthsb:shocked
  • Tearvalerin - Sanctuary
    Tearvalerin - Sanctuary Posts: 3,787 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    i feel like my 12-15% a day is slow. its roughly 1.4-1.7m exp a day w/o esoterica
  • Kyyubi - Dreamweaver
    Kyyubi - Dreamweaver Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Well, you can see when i joined and my current lvl (45). I don't think I have done to bad on my leveling tbh. Although, it depresses me that I cant afford a legendary pet when I have seen lower levels then me with one. b:sad
  • OMGLAZERZ - Heavens Tear
    OMGLAZERZ - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,327 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    A person who keeps dying and has no cleric to revive them?

Note this: There is always ONE.

Not a class, I mean a person.

A zombie? b:puzzled
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • FuhQ - Lost City
    FuhQ - Lost City Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    I made mine like 2 months ago in April, I think.
    b:sin
  • Stickygreen - Heavens Tear
    Stickygreen - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,158 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    i startedin closed beta
    Less QQ more Pew Pewb:thanks

"Don't argue with an idiot. They bring you down to their level, and beat you with experience."

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • truekossy
    truekossy Posts: 7,021 Arc User
    edited June 2009

I have a character that's been at level 29 for the past 5 or so months.

Beat that. b:laugh
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    i started like midnight on the last day of january.i think ive done decent.

Around the same time. I just wish I could play more but work keeps me busy.
    i feel like my 12-15% a day is slow. its roughly 1.4-1.7m exp a day w/o esoterica

YES!!! b:sadb:surrender Drives me nuts!! Lol....I feel like a grinding machine and an Fb junkie!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • WindRunnerr - Lost City
    WindRunnerr - Lost City Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    i started when the server opened. lvl1 quests are tough
  • OldProphet - Sanctuary
    OldProphet - Sanctuary Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    I used to play Malaysian version from closed beta till international version came out and I had to start all over. So I've been playing for about 3 years and am only lvl 74 xD
  • OMGLAZERZ - Heavens Tear
    OMGLAZERZ - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,327 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    truekossy wrote: »
    I have a character that's been at level 29 for the past 5 or so months.

Beat that. b:laugh

Only counts if it's a character you play more often than not.
    I used to play Malaysian version from closed beta till international version came out and I had to start all over. So I've been playing for about 3 years and am only lvl 74 xD

I'm pretty sure the servers that actually matter are the PWI servers, and they haven't been open for three years.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    ppl in JP PW lvled to 52 in 24 hrs b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • truekossy
    truekossy Posts: 7,021 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Only counts if it's a character you play more often than not.

I actually do use her often... I've just never been bothered to let her hit 30 yet.

Might consider doing it in a month or two.... maybe.
  • Viper_girl - Heavens Tear
    Viper_girl - Heavens Tear Posts: 541 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    ppl in JP PW lvled to 52 in 24 hrs b:chuckle

OMG ... any idea how? Even with 24 Esos, HP/MP Charms and unlimited Teleport Stones I don't think I could come close. b:shocked
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    OMG ... any idea how? Even with 24 Esos, HP/MP Charms and unlimited Teleport Stones I don't think I could come
    Official event held back in Feb. for them. And what you stated is exactly what they used.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Kittennice - Heavens Tear
    Kittennice - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,744 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    A zombie? b:puzzled

Everyone who is revived is a zomibe.

What...

I'm a zombie?!b:shocked
    The VenoX: Heavy Pure Melee (Axe User with a hint of magic) Venomancer and Proud
    Having fun since lv1
    5 more levels baby!
    ^_____^
    {=^.^=} < I'll never give up. Never give in. )

I'm for The Cursed!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=656132