Best Archers In Harshlands

Comments

• Maddrox - Harshlands
    Maddrox - Harshlands Posts: 1,140 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    wtf is grinding? lulz. bearie got owned last night by me. a 9x bm cant kill me, doubt u could :O b:laugh

It's what I do after I finish the cube, and dailies.b:chuckle

When you were low 80's and I was low 70's I could kill you.b:thanks (Edit: Sometimes)
    It's goin down now.b:angry
  • Saveless - Harshlands
    Saveless - Harshlands Posts: 664 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    wtf is grinding? lulz. bearie got owned last night by me. a 9x bm cant kill me, doubt u could :O b:laugh

He just thinks he's the best BM ever lol...
  • Maddrox - Harshlands
    edited June 2009
    He just thinks he's the best BM ever lol...

lol..
    Not true, I just enjoy fighting people who I think will kick my ****.
    Check yourself save ;)
  • Saveless - Harshlands
    edited June 2009
    lol..
    Not true, I just enjoy fighting people who I think will kick my ****.
    Check yourself save ;)
    And about your last comment.. I've had plenty of QQme, QQ to me because they got owned. I don't run to SZ, I will keep fighting even if I know i'm going to lose. QQme isn't all that, just has some higher levels in it that's all.

Point #1.
    And yes, I remember Saveless now from the other night. Him and KISSES kept getting owned by us and some KD, until they gave up and disappeared. There were others from QQme there, but they gave up sooner. Was fun ^^

Point #2.

Hmmmmmmmmm.
  • Maddrox - Harshlands
    edited June 2009
    Point #1.

Point #2.

Hmmmmmmmmm.

Keep trying to make me look bad, it's sad. Those are just some facts and opinions, i'm not saying i'm great or anything, and this has nothing to do with what was being said. there's nothing "scary" about QQme, just alot of high levels. I don't run to sz, I typically fight even if I believe I will get owned. Unless I don't have doll's of course lol. And yes, you guy's got your **** beat and left.

b:surrender If that is being arrogant, then i'm sorry for not seeeing it.

If not, then go eat a chode.b:chuckle
  • Thc - Harshlands
    Thc - Harshlands Posts: 214 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    keep talking keep talking, eventually its still me > u
  • Saveless - Harshlands
    edited June 2009
    keep talking keep talking, eventually its still me > u

We'll never know until you step out.

@Maddrox, I still believe I checked myself when I stated Point #1 and 2. b:victory
  • Maddrox - Harshlands
    edited June 2009
    We'll never know until you step out.

@Maddrox, I still believe I checked myself when I stated Point #1 and 2. b:victory

You're the one who sounds kinda cocky. b:sweat

But who cares. lol You just talk alot.
  • BlazingAzn - Harshlands
    BlazingAzn - Harshlands Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited June 2009

sounds a bit cocky? QQ WHUT ABOUT MEH!!?!?

Solo crashed fish twice :O before that fish party got smart! LULZ

Kyel, Cold, and Vipu thanks for that 50k, helped me do my dailies today. b:victory

oh and to the QQme, you attacked me so dont QQ if ur fish party disappears ^^
    edited June 2009

do i sound cocky now? and maddrox i shoulda screenied those whispers last night :P ROFL. but this one i thought was funny as hell

http://tinyurl.com/l8ygbp
  • Hhlolz - Harshlands
    Hhlolz - Harshlands Posts: 574 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Why isnt Stick there?

because the poll creater is from crimson, and they know kingdom has the best archers but they just dont want to admit it <3

im thinking that those other 30 votes would be going to Stick, Ajani, THC, Couri, Saji, Nova_ or Ixta. those are what you call GOOOOOOOOOOOOD archers (:
    *Faildom*
    I don't need a Squad
    Level a Venomancer to 90.
    Aug 12, 2009
  • Aurian - Harshlands
    Aurian - Harshlands Posts: 538 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    because the poll creater is from crimson, and they know kingdom has the best archers but they just dont want to admit it <3

im thinking that those other 30 votes would be going to Stick, Ajani, THC, Couri, Saji, Nova_ or Ixta. those are what you call GOOOOOOOOOOOOD archers (:

b:cuteb:cuteb:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Waterboy - Lost City
    Waterboy - Lost City Posts: 405 Arc User
    edited June 2009

Ajani- b:chuckle i think he's unbanned now?
    THC- i thought she/he quit
    Couri- this guy has a g8/g9 fire and metal + dmg in his bow(ur metal dmg comes ur psychical dmgb:bye)
    Nova_- Old or New 1?
    Ixta- good gear other than that idk much about him
  • Aurian - Harshlands
    Aurian - Harshlands Posts: 538 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Ajani- b:chuckle i think he's unbanned now?
    THC- i thought she/he quit
    Couri- this guy has a g8/g9 fire and metal + dmg in his bow(ur metal dmg comes ur psychical dmgb:bye)
    Nova_- Old or New 1?
    Ixta- good gear other than that idk much about him

I'am unbanned since... 7 days ago.
    b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Maddrox - Harshlands
    edited June 2009
    do i sound cocky now? and maddrox i shoulda screenied those whispers last night :P ROFL. but this one i thought was funny as hell

http://tinyurl.com/l8ygbp

rofl you ****, you weren't afk?
    Yeah, haven't seen you sincee you were like mid/high 80's?

I saw your gear and was like holy ****, no way I can take you down b:surrender
    Give me a month. That's obviously your planned end-game gear.
  • Maddrox - Harshlands
    edited June 2009
    sounds a bit cocky? QQ WHUT ABOUT MEH!!?!?

Solo crashed fish twice :O before that fish party got smart! LULZ

Kyel, Cold, and Vipu thanks for that 50k, helped me do my dailies today. b:victory

oh and to the QQme, you attacked me so dont QQ if ur fish party disappears ^^

rofl That's not cocky, I just think you may be telling the truth.

You don seem to be a liar b:beg Spare me mastor
  • Saveless - Harshlands
    edited June 2009

All bad. b:shocked
  • Hhlolz - Harshlands
    Hhlolz - Harshlands Posts: 574 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    well Saveless, i'm pretty new to this server but so far i noticed that you and kami are THE fail barbs of the server!
    *Faildom*
    I don't need a Squad
    Level a Venomancer to 90.
    Aug 12, 2009
  • Saveless - Harshlands
    edited June 2009
    well Saveless, i'm pretty new to this server but so far i noticed that you and kami are THE fail barbs of the server!

Who are you? Stop hiding on an alt pl0x....
  • XeqtR - Harshlands
    XeqtR - Harshlands Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    looks like Sheo is winning this poll by far

was gunna vote for Stick but he isnt on the list so voted for Sheo
  • IRNoob - Heavens Tear
    IRNoob - Heavens Tear Posts: 60 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Sheo **** fails period.
    Put Couri on that list already.

BTW, no Kingdom archers on that poll. how come?
    edited June 2009

i hurd it was Nova_. But people are too childish to post from their main seeing as they want to talk all their tuff talk from an alt account. cus they think trash talk = me cooool. GG go post on ur main accounts. zzz
  • IRNoob - Heavens Tear
    edited June 2009
    Oh what happened Blazing? ever since you reached this level you think me = cool aswell.
  • Scarlet - Harshlands
    Scarlet - Harshlands Posts: 236 Arc User
    edited June 2009

Stick = snaps like a twig. Figuratively speaking.
    Saji = Dives underwater and gets owned in foxform. zzz
    THC = http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=3003621&postcount=83 And you include his name here because..?

Which makes your point of view unsubstancial.
  • IRNoob - Heavens Tear
    edited June 2009
    Scarlet, you getting solod by archers shows how much of a fail you are -_-'
    Only way you can survive is send your pet and GTFO of range from the archer.

Quit ur **** already, take angeRR as an example. he does NOT run because he has got enough skills to survive without kiting, maybe you should hire him for some nix-veno lessons.
  • Walterthewf - Harshlands
    Walterthewf - Harshlands Posts: 660 Arc User
    edited June 2009

Quit ur **** already, take angeRR as an example. he does NOT run because he has got enough skills to survive without kiting, maybe you should hire him for some nix-veno lessons.

you got it wrong bro

the worse your gear,the closer you should be.

good attempt though!
  • Scarlet - Harshlands
    Scarlet - Harshlands Posts: 236 Arc User
    edited June 2009

Throwing at me a statement that could have possibly been said to EVERY SINGLE nix veno in PW could by far be the most futile attempt to flame me.

The only archers that have killed me during a 1V1 against them were Antihero, Escobar, Deathdealr and Apollo. Being killed by these archers, I do not deny. Props to them because their arrows and bolts hurt like a motherchucker, not just tickling me.

If I am so fixated at kiting, then why do I get purple strokes of wingspan hitting me? And contradictory to your claims, I speed up close to the archer, not away from them. Running from a class whose damage is reliant on range is as vitriolic as you exerting an effort of making an alt to miserable troll and lurk.

Before you make such claims, make sure that someone here is actually willing to believe "just another alt." The only thing with credibility that can come out of your trap is the fact that you have enough self-knowledge to name yourself appropriately. Other than that, you're nothing but an alt troll - sad, pathetic, and an utter failure.
    edited June 2009

tbh ive always thought of myself as cool ^^. and ive always been arrogant. Ask the people in QQme. and stop posting from alts nabs. i post from my real char cus im cool ^^
  • Nova_ - Harshlands
    Nova_ - Harshlands Posts: 346 Arc User
    edited June 2009

Ive never claimed to be the best/rofl i own everyone. i don't much care for being the best, i just like to kill ****. I mostly play the game for entertainment and fun; if you wanna drop 3k+ on your gear and be the best, then go for it.

As for my vote, the best archer (that hasnt spent over thousands , sorry iamkiller) , i would have to say is BlazingAzn. Fu.cker always has PK pots godpots, etc. Hes always prepared, so he has time to gauge the situation and win. Not to mention his gear is pretty nice.

Also, why the fu.ck is Sheo, Kyel, and Vipu up on that list??? Vipu, AKA Vi-fuel, fuels away before you can even get close to him. Kyel, 88 mold bow LOL (+4 too better watch out guise b:shocked). Sheo, lightening on robes, dudes pro.
  • Apollo - Harshlands
    Apollo - Harshlands Posts: 169 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    The only archers that have killed me during a 1V1 against them were Antihero, Escobar, Deathdealr and Apollo. Being killed by these archers, I do not deny. Props to them because their arrows and bolts hurt like a motherchucker, not just tickling me.

b:laugh b:victory b:cool

OMG I feel soooooooo cool. I <3 you Scarlet. b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]