KD vs Crim

Comments

• Seraphim - Harshlands
    Seraphim - Harshlands Posts: 111 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    [QUOTE=Taboo -
    Advice to Crimson, next pvp TW make Ashez the dead lane spy, he can finally put his mouth to work in a more effective manner as well as accomplish the same thing he would living.[/QUOTE]

well after seeing Parenna in lane C for 3 hours i am sure we will put Chox as dead spy next time xD
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    Taboo - Harshlands Posts: 1,420 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    It's funny how Icon used to tell everyone how he had already chosen his lands and his TW path before the server even started. He lives for the TW map and in fact is quoted in saying "When KD achieves my goal of taking a level 1 land, I will pass down leadership". That quote alone shows that you are talking out your ****.

Our Goal is, has been, and will always be taking a lvl 1 land. what happens up until then is up to the server and other guild action. I know i would be perfectly happy owning just the requisit land to take a lvl 1 territory and nothing else, but why not have fun at least attempting pvp TWs. If we win, so be it more teleports for us but believe me, the whole map is not our goal.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Seraphim - Harshlands
    edited June 2009
    it was (well 50% +)
    it aint anymore
  • Tryagain - Harshlands
    Tryagain - Harshlands Posts: 716 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    I hate to rag on anyone that has ever commented on this. But this whole "we're not trying to take the whole map, we don't want another conqueror" thing is BS. EVERYONE wants the whole map. Conqueror said repeatedly they don't want the whole map, and look at LC, they keep taking territories every week. Who wouldn't? Why get 1 mil per week when you can get 1.1 mil per week? Why get 2 mil per week when you can get 2.1 mil per week? If you can do it, go for it. Everyone wants to be in that guild that gets a huge paycheck every week. Everyone wants to be the guild that is unbeatable. Yeah it sucks for the rest of the server, but you can't fault the powerhouses for using what they have to make money.
  • Lindt - Harshlands
    Lindt - Harshlands Posts: 386 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Preach on!
  • Seraphim - Harshlands
    edited June 2009
    Cry more !
  • Lindt - Harshlands
    edited June 2009
    Oh come on, don't lie and say you wouldn't like a 2m+ TW paycheck a week. b:dirty
  • Seraphim - Harshlands
    edited June 2009
    i have over 70M in cash why would i ?
  • Lindt - Harshlands
    edited June 2009
    To save yourself $20 a week.
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    edited June 2009
    apparently what i said is already being misunderstood. our GOAL is to take a lvl 1 land, thats it. We will obviously keep TWing every week for more land, why wouldnt we, but thats just a bonus. We all want more money and more teleports obviously, its up to other guilds on the server to keep that from happening.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aurian - Harshlands
    Aurian - Harshlands Posts: 538 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Quick! Someone Create SG1OWNS!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    edited June 2009
    Aurian = forum c.ock block
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Teehee - Harshlands
    Teehee - Harshlands Posts: 111 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    i have over 70M in cash why would i ?

I can haz?b:sad
  • Aurian - Harshlands
    Aurian - Harshlands Posts: 538 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Aurian = forum c.ock block

b:cryb:cryb:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Meca - Harshlands
    Meca - Harshlands Posts: 310 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    apparently what i said is already being misunderstood. our GOAL is to take a lvl 1 land, thats it. We will obviously keep TWing every week for more land, why wouldnt we, but thats just a bonus. We all want more money and more teleports obviously, its up to other guilds on the server to keep that from happening.

so ur basicly saying, "we will take every single land if we can and if possible, make TW impossible for any other guilds cos we wants more monehs"?

ur saying the oposite of what icon said he wants to do about TW even tho he lies about it.

every1 wants TW money for the obvious reasons, no need to state why.
  • Icon - Harshlands
    Icon - Harshlands Posts: 255 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    so ur basicly saying, "we will take every single land if we can and if possible, make TW impossible for any other guilds cos we wants more monehs"?

ur saying the oposite of what icon said he wants to do about TW even tho he lies about it.

Oh no, digital money makes no difference to me. If I wanted cash I would have stayed in my old server to make it. Theres alot more people and alot more in circulation.

I came here for TW and Crimson+QQme is killing it, seriously Awwie wrote "once kylin kingdom is gone well go back to eachother" thats the map turning back into two colors, and back in our old servers pretty fast turning this place into a boring **** 1v1.
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    edited June 2009

im saying, we arent just gunna pick a number and stop, that would be no fun. i dont really understand how 1 guild owning the map stops others from TW, explain.....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aeneas - Harshlands
    Aeneas - Harshlands Posts: 207 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    pretty fast turning this place into a boring **** 1v1.

You're being disingenuous. Pretty much everyone at this point, including probably most of Kingdom, recognizes this was your endgame all along. PvE to 90 and settle into a comfortable 1v1 where you simply trade lands back and forth. At first it was going to be you and Crimson. When you warred Crimson you probably figured it'd end up being QQme vs Kingdom.

Let me try and ease your mind a little though. Clearly I can't speak for anyone else, but I'm pretty confident most of QQme's goal on this server is simply to shake things up and keep stuff interesting.

We're not interested in server domination or anything boring or even really money (though we aren't opposed to it b:surrender ). That the entire faction returned despite losing 66% of it's TW income should be proof of that. It's not like most of us didn't get better offers from other factions during that one confusing day.

Given that, if most of QQme ever felt that the server was headed for a boring, tedious grind like it is on most other servers, we'd do what we've always done. Shake things up.

Let's be honest and frank here. QQme has made this server significantly more interesting and outright riveting at times. You can hate us, everyone needs a bad guy, but secretly we're the good guys ;)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aeneas - Harshlands
    edited June 2009
    im saying, we arent just gunna pick a number and stop, that would be no fun. i dont really understand how 1 guild owning the map stops others from TW, explain.....

Too much money in one faction. All the best players inevitably flock to it, it becomes ridiculously OP and faction politics become irrelevant. Server interest dies. The best TW map is one balkanized. KD vs Crimson was riveting stuff, people not remotely attached were interested in the outcome. It makes good theater when there's drama and suspense.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aeneas - Harshlands
    edited June 2009
    I came here for TW and Crimson+QQme is killing it

One last thought.

What?

You just had your first legit TW as KD and it lasted 3 hours. That sounds like a blast. And you're saying it's killing it? Was it good before when it was a string of no-shows from Heavenly to LastStand?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    edited June 2009
    One last thought.

What?

You just had your first legit TW as KD and it lasted 3 hours. That sounds like a blast. And you're saying it's killing it? Was it good before when it was a string of no-shows from Heavenly to LastStand?

what does our 3 hour TW have to do with anything mentioned by icon or you?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aeneas - Harshlands
    edited June 2009
    what does our 3 hour TW have to do with anything mentioned by icon or you?

He said QQme/Crimson vs Kingdom was killing the TW on the heels of what was arguably the best TW fought on the server so far (from what I hear).

Just confuses me as to what exactly he wanted out of TW then.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    edited June 2009
    like i thought, it has nothing to do with the 3 hour war. QQ+Crimson is killing it because as you saw with kylin, 2 strong factions can put another through hell, and for what?...yes more land. I understand QQ was not made to eliminate crimson, crimson was just the guild at the time that was seen as the biggest threat to the map, but guess what.....they still are. if truely QQ doesnt care about land as you say, why not attack crimson?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • AsHeZ - Harshlands
    AsHeZ - Harshlands Posts: 216 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Aeneas… *thumbs up*!!!

As for Taboo and the Kingdom alts…what in the world makes you think you made a difference? Taboo was a one shot even to Aedus LMFAO! If you were Cannibal…then I would say yes, you did make a difference. But your not….so urm…wahahahahaha!

We reminded you that higher levels and better gear ain't everything...even this game requires some degree of skill, coordination and good leadership…which obviously Kingdom lack ^_^

I was literally laughing in rl when the "Victory" message popped up…coz it was definitely the easiest TW ever. Next time try snooping around Kylin forums and maybe get some TW tips from them..seeing that you got all our strats and still failed in epic proportions...then again our strat was like 3-4 sentences long ;)

Hate & diss me all you want son but that's what I play for…your tears and whine make me smile :)
  • Aeneas - Harshlands
    edited June 2009
    if truely QQ doesnt care about land as you say, why not attack crimson?

But we just got you guys into the game. You can't be bowing out already.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    edited June 2009
    Ashez, you always amaze me, mainly because you talk enough for your entire guild. If our TW was so easy, why did you let it go 3 hours? clearly you could have ended it whenever you wanted to. also i gave props to aedus on his amp + genie crit, and to crimson for a successful defense, but YOU are not allowed to talk until YOU do something worth mentioning. btw if it somehow makes you happy, im crying so much at you awsomeness, you truely are a god of this game.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Belief - Harshlands
    Belief - Harshlands Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Ashez, you always amaze me, mainly because you talk enough for your entire guild. If our TW was so easy, why did you let it go 3 hours? clearly you could have ended it whenever you wanted to. also i gave props to aedus on his amp + genie crit, and to crimson for a successful defense, but YOU are not allowed to talk until YOU do something worth mentioning. btw if it somehow makes you happy, im crying so much at you awsomeness, you truely are a god of this game.

Ummm.... TW kills adds up for the Main PvP ranking I s'pose.
    More the time taken, more the kills.....b:shutup
    Aurian: Loyal? Power-hoes are loyal to nobody
  • Seraphim - Harshlands
    edited June 2009
    like i thought, it has nothing to do with the 3 hour war. QQ+Crimson is killing it because as you saw with kylin, 2 strong factions can put another through hell, and for what?...yes more land. I understand QQ was not made to eliminate crimson, crimson was just the guild at the time that was seen as the biggest threat to the map, but guess what.....they still are. if truely QQ doesnt care about land as you say, why not attack crimson?

you still dont get it do you ?
  • OhMyGoddess - Sanctuary
    OhMyGoddess - Sanctuary Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    you still dont get it do you ?

No, I don't. b:thanks

HAIL KINGDOM!
    I'm afraid of trolls.