whats your motivation to lvl

Options

Comments

• forsaken2134
    forsaken2134 Posts: 108 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    only motivation is for my TT90 gears.... i coudlnt even be bothered with my hamburger.
  • _Bloody_Fox_ - Sanctuary
    _Bloody_Fox_ - Sanctuary Posts: 993 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    PK, Sage, New weapons, Alot of stuff really lol
    Facebook.com/foxi187
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • WitchBurner - Sanctuary
    WitchBurner - Sanctuary Posts: 1,394 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Being able to travel round in Moma/Loth, getting/evolving a demon fairy, thats the easy stuff.

When leveling becomes near impossible then, a double red weapon to help me achieve my goal.
    Currently flying internet spaceships around dodixie, moving to amarr soon.

Send me a mail if you wanna ask/request anything

Sanctuary's retired king of wizards alongside queen Saintblu.
  • Damewort - Sanctuary
    Damewort - Sanctuary Posts: 573 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    FB/TT/Bosses - Higher lvl I get, more FBs, TTs I can join, more bosses I can kill without problems. Mass killing FTW!

Killed around 15 different bosses today :P TT1-2 (twice), Kimsa (twice), Quilhog, Kong King, Slither, DoD, Khewy, fb19. I want more ^^
  • Mizorie - Lost City
    Mizorie - Lost City Posts: 598 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    My motivation right now is to get to 90, so I can be more helpful in TWs.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dalamaar: Mizorie you have no soul.
  • Estevaan - Heavens Tear
    Estevaan - Heavens Tear Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    to have vengeance on the lvl 90 mobs that killed me as poor wandering noob xD
  • Nayiro - Sanctuary
    Nayiro - Sanctuary Posts: 1,275 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    to have vengeance on the lvl 90 mobs that killed me as poor wandering noob xD

you can do that now. lol
    Back.
  • Feito - Dreamweaver
    Feito - Dreamweaver Posts: 165 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    My biggest motivation is to feel the sense of accomplishment when I get stronger. Some of the smaller ones are to be the one to heal and res, and save people when they really need it and to be able to find nice, hardworking, and mature people to play with and possibly an awesome faction but...today somebody told me not to buff them anymore and while I was sitting around in a catshop, I watched a bunch of high level players argue in noobspeak...so yeah... I'm falling back on my first one...for now... b:sad

edit: I want to hit one of the town guards too. Or maybe see someone get killed by one. >=]
    InStyle is the greatest faction on Dreamweaver! b:victory
    Feito is...
    [x] Still a LA Cleric
    [x] in possession of a BURNING TIGER SPIRIT b:angry
    [x] Sipping some F--KING tea
    [ ] Totally KICKASS
    [ ] Extremely wealthy
    I've got some ways to go!
  • Sarugami - Sanctuary
    Sarugami - Sanctuary Posts: 251 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Get as much level as I can before Aion Online come outb:chuckle....that's my motivation.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • AinaMizuako - Sanctuary
    AinaMizuako - Sanctuary Posts: 1,041 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Level 50: **** awesome weapon, Swiftshadow.
    Level 60: Hellhound, TT60 equips, doing TT runs (made a guildie drag me along when she needed me to open the door, was awesome. DEM BALLS MAN.)

Level 70 and so forth will probably mostly be TT and the like, because I sure as hell am not really looking forward to the apparent droll fest that is WQ.

Level 80 actually, has a minor motivation. That awesome avatar. ~_~
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    oh look, i'm inactive again.

b> leviciti b:cry
  • Smexxyfox - Heavens Tear
    Smexxyfox - Heavens Tear Posts: 722 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Used to be friends and new gear but the comunity really leaves a lot to be desired sooo right now nothing.

Playing JD close beta is more fun.
  • Dirty_PEET - Sanctuary
    Dirty_PEET - Sanctuary Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Ranked 25th on server so far... and never been in a "large rich" faction to be able to buy my way through any of it as seems to be a popular thing....
  • Batista - Dreamweaver
    Batista - Dreamweaver Posts: 370 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Boredom has crept on me lately whenever I grind ... Unfortunately, there aren't too many decent quests at higher levels so our only options are various forms of grinding, which gets repetitive rather quickly. So, I guess if any, the only motivation for me to level my Cleric is for TW participation (this is the main reason and maybe the only reason I can think of right now).

I'll likely begin using my lvl27 Venomancer in the future as a "break" from high level grinding.
    Batista (85 Cleric) {Semi-Retired Character}
    Venom (55 Venomancer) {Main Character - On Vacation}
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    territorywar.info (Dreamweaver TW Maps) (Updated 08/28/2010)
    battleoftheimmortals.com (Under Major Construction)
  • silaba
    silaba Posts: 56 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Get as much level as I can before Aion Online come outb:chuckle....that's my motivation.

I second this! b:victory
  • Maddrox - Harshlands
    Maddrox - Harshlands Posts: 1,140 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    to HH80 My HH80 weap.

HH90 = FireLotus b:dirty
  • FuhQ - Lost City
    FuhQ - Lost City Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Yeah, HH gear motivates me.
    And when I play music...
    I'm just sitting here like GRRR OMG MUST LEVEL.
  • azure
    azure Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Nothing motivates em anymore not pk because i know the Phoenix is the master for pk and their is no point trying game just getting boring
  • MystiMonk - Sanctuary
    MystiMonk - Sanctuary Posts: 4,286 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Wanting all my characters with every available skill maxed, and enough cash to have them decked out with the best end-game equips.

Also, I would probably like have the honor of being one of the few players to have more than one character at max level :)

That is going to take you some time.I don't know what motivates me?
    Looking for a decent casual understanding Faction.
  • Pure_Wish - Heavens Tear
    Pure_Wish - Heavens Tear Posts: 137 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Why do you need to lvl up in a video game to do that? b:avoid
    He's lvl 75 and I'm lvl 61 so the exp kinda sucks. But if I'ma higher lvl we can grind together and get better exp. o_0
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Pure_Wish [Rigante]
    Level 8x cleric
    Happily married to RyuNova <3
    PureWish [Rigante]
    Level 7x Psychic
    Pure_Blossom [Rigante]
    Level 3x Mystic
  • Theia - Dreamweaver
    Theia - Dreamweaver Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    I wanna get to 95 so i could finally try rebirth Delta b:dirty
  • DarkSniper - Lost City
    DarkSniper - Lost City Posts: 1,830 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    To hopefully one day be high level and then do some pvp.
    The only way to win is to quit. b:bye
  • fkw
    fkw Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options

To get sic armor and to upgrade my character to the up most extreme. Plus my pets
  • fkw
    fkw Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    "Quote the Veno.... Nevermore."
  • _Bloody_Fox_ - Sanctuary
    _Bloody_Fox_ - Sanctuary Posts: 993 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    my motivation is i will be able to use my gold tt80 gear when i hit 80. and start pking.
    also sage sounds good.

But leveling is sooo slow for me and boring
    Facebook.com/foxi187
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • BratFury - Heavens Tear
    BratFury - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,293 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    didn't you say in a post the other day that you are only 19?

when you have pain like mine, sure you can :D. its the only thing that works without being addictive like oxy or morphine

I don't need motivation to level. For me this game isn't all about the lvl its about the fun. When I quit having fun with one char I make a new one and play it awhile, then go back to the other one when I'm bored with the new one. If you make the game all about the level you will have to have motivation. If you make it about the fun and just seeing and doing what you can at your level then you will enjoy the game more.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Themax - Heavens Tear
    Themax - Heavens Tear Posts: 230 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    None , just CS and WQ.

I don't care about levels at all just playing for fun, I level - good ,I don't - no big deal,eventually I'll be there with CS and WQ alone you can hit 90s in no time.

I like it slow , you get to save money , farm mats , end up with good gear and weapons , mounts.

There is another way too , you can Zhen like there is no tomorrow , and gain level per day or something among those lines keep in mind though if you chose " Fast Path " you wont be able to afford top notch gear / weapons unless you actually invest some real life money into it.
    Inactive on HT

Rerolled on HL
  • Themax - Heavens Tear
    edited July 2009
    Options
    To hopefully one day be high level and then do some pvp.

You better get to your 80's first with some refined gear too. I went into PK mode yesterday , was wasted in couple of hits by some high leveled Enrage playa. Even tho I have decent TT 70 set haha , but it's all good.b:laugh
    Inactive on HT

Rerolled on HL
  • Themax - Heavens Tear
    edited July 2009
    Options
    erethizon1 wrote: »
    My main motivation is the fact that it is so easy to get to level 100 by just doing crazy stone and world quest. Now when I say easy I do not mean fast. Fast leveling bores me because I know I am going to want to quit as soon as my character is capped (improving my character is the fun part so I do not enjoy capped characters). This game however is a true grind, one in which almost no one would never hit level 100...if not for crazy stone and world quest. Those quests mean that anyone that is willing to log in each day can get to 100 no matter how casual a player they are. Not only that, but grinding experience by killing monsters is so slow at higher levels that it becomes virtually pointless. Why would I bother spending hours killing monsters when I can get the same experience if not more by just waiting a day and doing my two daily quests again? All I do in this game are the quests that show up on my find quest list and those two daily quests. In another couple years I will have a level 100 character and will never feel like I had to grind to get it.

I've seen that message earlier , don't remember where exactly but I've seen it.
    Inactive on HT

Rerolled on HL
  • ChronicDose - Harshlands
    ChronicDose - Harshlands Posts: 143 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    <3<3 :D OH how [removed] always seems to fuel my desire for mindless grinding:D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    Aesthor - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,845 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    I don't have any motivation to level. It's a side effect of wasting time.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
    SkyKoC - How long is yours?