Guild Halls and stuff for Factions

Options
SlayerVgs - Lost City
SlayerVgs - Lost City Posts: 33 Arc User
edited June 2009 in Suggestion Box
I'm not sure if anyone else mentioned this but it'de be cool if they made guild halls for lvl 3 factions.If they have to they could put it into cash shop and just make all the members of a lvl 3 faction that buy it able to talk to an npc and teleport to a small customizable guild hall not on the main map and they could add extra things to it later on too or even somehow make it help in TW.

Also I've noticed people join and leave factions to much so I was thinking there should be a menu within the guild menu that lets the guild buy shops with a Alot of coins and certain DQ items that any member can donate.

The shops could either give a small amount of coins, potions, or herbs hourly nothing that would actually cover the cost of the shops quickly and just make it so every faction member had small non refundable tax on exp and coin drops that went to a place they could decide what guild owned shop they wanted to invest in to get a better hourly payout for themselves.This would really make the guilds better and make it so people that worked on the guild would get more from it and proboly make members more loyal to factions they are in.
Post edited by SlayerVgs - Lost City on

Comments

• Maddrox - Harshlands
    Maddrox - Harshlands Posts: 1,140 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    I like the detail you went into with this, at first i almost didn't read it assuming I knew what it would entail. b:victory

I support
  • youloverce
    youloverce Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    It would be rather nice to command loyalty. But when you compare it to the 10m per territory per week the profit would need to be marginal.
    Proud Member of Harvesteri (LOST CITY - PVP)
    Level 8X Blademaster
    Weapon Specialty Hand Combat (Fist and Claws)
    Some people use there hands to heal and caress, I am not one of them.

Harvester - Gathering the souls of the impure.
  • SlayerVgs - Lost City
    edited June 2009
    Options
    The shops should be a long term investment so the game doesn't get flooded with coins and more for guilds that don't own territory yet and/or are just starting out.
  • SlayerVgs - Lost City
    edited June 2009
    Options
    I was just thinking how I said people should be able to buy shops and put the exp and coins into them that are collected as a tax when they kill monsters.

It would be cool if they gave titles whenever someone maxed out a shop if they even can or did something else that deserved a title and have the titles give small bonuses that help either the single player or help out a squad when they join one just don't have the bonuses stack is all.