Pets Need Charms

Options
XStomPerX - Heavens Tear
XStomPerX - Heavens Tear Posts: 14 Arc User
edited June 2009 in Suggestion Box
I think it would be cool to have charms for your pet so you dont have to watch its health all the timeb:thanks
Post edited by XStomPerX - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• jaeseu
    jaeseu Posts: 420 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Oooo, I really like this idea! XD But then people would probably say venos are 'OP' even more. e_e;
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Hmmm I like this idea too...but I agree with the above poster.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • Zoe - Heavens Tear
    Zoe - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,814 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    I don't agree. The pets don't need more boosts.
    Main characters
    Celestial Sage Venomancer Zoe - 100
    Sage Barbarian Malego - 91
  • vagrant0
    vagrant0 Posts: 290 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Nope, as is, about all a veno ever has to do is keep their pet healed and tell it what to attack. This would effectively make the class require even less effort.
  • IceJazmin - Heavens Tear
    IceJazmin - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,206 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Only if the charm includes auto-mob selection and spell casting.... Than you could truely enjoy a book while grinding.
    Too often we loose sight of life's simple pleasures. Remember, when someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown, BUT, it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and slap that mother#$@%#^! upside the head.
  • Xenaaah - Heavens Tear
    Xenaaah - Heavens Tear Posts: 534 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Hello no to mystical dog collar! You already got a pet! Give BMs an attacking pet first and then you can have your mystical dog collar or wiener dog cozy.

http://www.321dogs.com/pictures/wiener-dog.jpg
  • Muah - Heavens Tear
    Muah - Heavens Tear Posts: 163 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Hello no to mystical dog collar! You already got a pet! Give BMs an attacking pet first and then you can have your mystical dog collar or wiener dog cozy.

http://www.321dogs.com/pictures/wiener-dog.jpg

If BM's got attacking pets all the classes would get one. and that would make a veno... not a veno... its unique because of the pet. FAIL
    ~Mrs. Curry~
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Since 7/4/09
  • Bows_Spirit - Lost City
    Bows_Spirit - Lost City Posts: 126 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    ok give pets charms... i'm sure the GM's would love to see alot of their players quiting the game
  • thankssir
    thankssir Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    lol if a pet had charms.. that would cut out one of the only few activities a veno must do when griding... how boring for them...
  • Xenaaah - Heavens Tear
    Xenaaah - Heavens Tear Posts: 534 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    If BM's got attacking pets all the classes would get one. and that would make a veno... not a veno... its unique because of the pet. FAIL

OK Muah if regular classes had one pet to get it obviously wouldn't be the same as the veno's pet. It would have it's own way of raising it and stuff like the genie. You realize that's what the genie is don't you? Like a sidekick. Of course I would rather have a wolf that could attack a veno's pet and keep it occupied while I bashed the veno silly muahahahahahah! Imagine a wolf attack that mauls your enemy and pins them down while you deliver the final blow! Epic!b:pleased
  • youloverce
    youloverce Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    A rather idiotic idea. I suggest you don't put forward ideas unless you have played that class. Veno's are a rather slack class, so why make it easier? At lvl 7x my friend gets 1600exp for lvl 90 mobs. she barely does anything other then press heal. Giving them a charm would be like giving a barb 3 charms. DUMB.
    Proud Member of Harvesteri (LOST CITY - PVP)
    Level 8X Blademaster
    Weapon Specialty Hand Combat (Fist and Claws)
    Some people use there hands to heal and caress, I am not one of them.

Harvester - Gathering the souls of the impure.