Awesome job to both sides

syl
syl Posts: 378 Arc User
edited June 2009 in Twilight Temple (West)
just wanted to say good job to CQ and Spectral today b:victory. That was the most fun i think both sides had since......BL vs CQ first war.

keep up the good work and hope to see u again in TW (but not at my grind spots plx b:surrender)
Post edited by syl on

Comments

• DestroyTokyo - Lost City
    DestroyTokyo - Lost City Posts: 501 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Well, I had fun :3
    9x WB
    Voted "Best WB on Lost City Server" b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • thankssir
    thankssir Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    just outta curiosity, which guild won the first CQ vs BT war?
  • WindRunnerr - Lost City
    WindRunnerr - Lost City Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    yeah thanks for the fun cq ^_^

btw i havent attended proper wars in a while but the lag was horrendous! is it due to the genies? i remember trying to run up the ramp on the wall and continuously falling offb:chuckle
  • syl
    syl Posts: 378 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    thankssir wrote: »
    just outta curiosity, which guild won the first CQ vs BT war?

bLT won, we were all 6x and towers **** us faster then nixes could
  • bigwill454
    bigwill454 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    I heard pnut wasn't there, thats why it wasn't 15 minutes
  • Mikoto - Lost City
    Mikoto - Lost City Posts: 108 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    yeah thanks for the fun cq ^_^

btw i havent attended proper wars in a while but the lag was horrendous! is it due to the genies? i remember trying to run up the ramp on the wall and continuously falling offb:chuckle

I agree, the lag was horrible. I dced at some point too. b:sad

It was nice to finally have a good war again, thanks Spectral. =]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • WindRunnerr - Lost City
    WindRunnerr - Lost City Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    looking forward to next weekb:cute

btw a nooby question as i dont know much about computers, the tw lag can be averted with a good graphics card right? is that the main factor? transcend states that he uses a radeon 4850 and his videos are so smoothb:shocked

EDIT:i plan to buy a decent desktop when i start working in awhile but till then, would slotting in a good graphics card into my laptop suffice? im thinking i could transfer over the card to my desktop as well.
  • Anberlin - Lost City
    Anberlin - Lost City Posts: 180 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    bigwill454 wrote: »
    I heard Envy wasn't there, thats why it wasn't 15 minutes

Fixed b:chuckle

Next week Envyisgod is going to be the first guild to successfully take land from CQ. Then we'll finally fall apart.

I hear from Ironman that their land is going to be pink
  • DestroyTokyo - Lost City
    DestroyTokyo - Lost City Posts: 501 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    The lag wasn't so bad and I play on a laptop.... however my wireless did **** out on me from my couch for about 10-15 minutes.. Such shenanigans. =/
    9x WB
    Voted "Best WB on Lost City Server" b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Shinta - Lost City
    Shinta - Lost City Posts: 69 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    I had no lag but DC'd from program error 36 times (but who's counting) b:surrender
    Allons-y!!!!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Miss_Tika - Lost City
    Miss_Tika - Lost City Posts: 730 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Was an amazing war, nearly 2 hours of endless fun :3

Mages aoe > TW b:victory
  • Mt - Lost City
    Mt - Lost City Posts: 181 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    I had no lag but DC'd from program error 36 times (but who's counting) b:surrender

This stupid error started to appear a lot lately after the genie system came out and now I have to minimize everything to the lowest level including the effect bar b:shutup
    . . . . . .
  • VileQuincy - Lost City
    VileQuincy - Lost City Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Yoshiki deals 7.9k wtf? anyways zenning on their WB/WR while everyone near them drop was epic. i had fun when darktide or something ran to their clump of casters over and over again and drop while i zen on him. lolz.
  • Starang - Lost City
    Starang - Lost City Posts: 460 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    I disconnected from server 2 times while hitting the Spectral crystal with my cata b:surrender Disconnected while pulling my cata halfway to their base. Wtf is up with those d/c's ? Never happened to me before in TW.
  • Hidden - Lost City
    Hidden - Lost City Posts: 338 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    I disconnected from server 2 times while hitting the Spectral crystal with my cata b:surrender Disconnected while pulling my cata halfway to their base. Wtf is up with those d/c's ? Never happened to me before in TW.

Same issue as those game crashes in markets. Never lagged before in TW before either, but after these genies i can barely target anyone in clusters of people cause of the game lag.
  • blooknight
    blooknight Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Same issue as those game crashes in markets. Never lagged before in TW before either, but after these genies i can barely target anyone in clusters of people cause of the game lag.

yah i guess thats the reason. wasnt lagging that bad during BL vs CQ TW. no genies at that point.
  • Ethree - Lost City
    Ethree - Lost City Posts: 246 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Same here I never really lagged hard during any of the CQ v unlimited wars or the CQ v BLT wars and those were full wars aswell. In the spec war I would get in their base and just completly lag out or lag so bad before i knew what happen I was dead. Kinda sucks tbh, but other than that great war
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] tx Haiz too pro
  • JohntheFlash - Lost City
    JohntheFlash - Lost City Posts: 132 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    PWI plot of forcing players to upgrade their computers/graphic cards by introducing the unnecessary genies is nearly complete. Just another release of buzzing flashies around everyone's head and everyone will be disconnecting in no time.
  • Shinta - Lost City
    edited June 2009
    PWI plot of forcing players to upgrade their computers/graphic cards by introducing the unnecessary genies is nearly complete. Just another release of buzzing flashies around everyone's head and everyone will be disconnecting in no time.

Well, my PC is far from needing upgrading, in the war I actually had no lag. Just up and client crash with the submit error window. But I'm sure it's related to the lag that others are experiencing as well.

I get the same error when I try and log out about 75% of the time.

My assumption that there is a scripting error somewhere in the software from a previous patch. And that error rears it's ugly head most often in high number areas (Arch shops, TW, etc)
    Allons-y!!!!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • blooknight
    blooknight Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Well, my PC is far from needing upgrading, in the war I actually had no lag. Just up and client crash with the submit error window. But I'm sure it's related to the lag that others are experiencing as well.

I get the same error when I try and log out about 75% of the time.

My assumption that there is a scripting error somewhere in the software from a previous patch. And that error rears it's ugly head most often in high number areas (Arch shops, TW, etc)

PWI staff doesnt know what ur talking about Shinta. PWI is a Copy/Paste of Chinese PW
  • Shinta - Lost City
    edited June 2009
    blooknight wrote: »
    PWI staff doesnt know what ur talking about Shinta. PWI is a Copy/Paste of Chinese PW

And the same error may have occurred in the Chinese PWI.
    Allons-y!!!!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]