Unofficial Miss PWI o.o

Kyna - Lost City
Kyna - Lost City Posts: 1,597 Arc User
edited June 2009 in The Fanatics Forum
Yes, I know, this is probably an idea that's already been done, already been decided, and already been official... but I'm bored and I've been told I need to work on my organization skillz! So here we go! So you think you're character's the hottest eh!? Then prove it!! (depending on the success for miss I may also add mr. . . .)

How to Enter!

*Post all your entries here! I'll be accepting them for a week and one week only! So if you haven't gotten your entry posted by June 19th at 3:00PM eastern standard time, then I will NOT take it! I have a feeling I'm gonna be swamped with these entries so one week would be more than enough for everyone to post.

*Post 3 pictures! Instead of the normal, post a picture and be done with it, show a few sides to your character :P Not just their face. I'll be condensing these into 3 small thumbnails to click on in the actual rounds but don't worry about it for just simple entry unless you're just a wonderful person and want to make my life easier! ;___; I'll love you forever.

*Don't forget to post your name! Not you personally but your character name.

*No more than two entries per person please! ;_; Dont' make me work too hard. I know you guys have more than one character you would love to show off but please, limit it to two.

Voting

Okay, I'm not judging, so don't even try to suck up :P Who would I be to make myself the judge anyways? That could be potentially biased xD So, the voting will be left open to the public by poll. Depending on how many entries I get, there will be rounds, like semi finals and finals, you get the idea.

So, Monday, June 22nd starts the first round. I'll post up a group of 10 entries, set up a poll, and leave voting open for a week. The character with the most votes will be announced at the end of the week and will move on to the next round. Same with the next week until I've gone through all the entries. So after everyone has had a chance to be voted on once, then starts round two and so on and so forth. You guys know how a tournament is run! I shouldn't have to explain this! O_o

Prizes!

Umm.... I'm not rich xD So I have no clue what to put here quite yet. Well, one of the prizes is that you get to claim your title as the Unofficial Miss PWI 8D. As for my idea, I could do a full background, full body character art of their character. o.o which would be a lot of work for me which is why it would be reserved for the winner. Feel free to offer other ideas or to offer to do a prize yourself like a signature, free art, and the like. I would love you if you could xD But in any case, here is my Deviant Art gallery if you would like to check out my works and see if a character drawing from me and the title would be enough for you to want to enter.

http://rikaflare.deviantart.com

If more people possibly want to work with me on the prizes, then I suppose I'll be posting more options for your prize :P
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Thanks Silvychar for the sig :D
rikaflare.deviantart.com
Fanfiction found on the forums or at rikasstorycorner.deviantart.com
LOST CITY! -> home to the original badasses of PWI b:cool
... and a few losers....
Post edited by Kyna - Lost City on

Comments