KD vs Crim

Comments

• Zoroaster - Harshlands
    Zoroaster - Harshlands Posts: 184 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    i just told 1 person about a suprise for her not for whole guild i dont know wtf YOU are talking about. b:shutup
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (")_(") signature to help him gain world domination. b:laugh
  • AsHeZ - Harshlands
    AsHeZ - Harshlands Posts: 216 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    b:kiss zoro and hybris. miss you guys. hope to fight alongside you again, not against you.

Agree. Once a Helios...always will be a Helios is what I say. b:cute
  • Zoroaster - Harshlands
    edited June 2009
    even if KD get disband one day i will go to QQme or to any other guild to fight crimson b:victory

b:flower b:kiss Shana <3
    (\__/)
  • Seraphim - Harshlands
    Seraphim - Harshlands Posts: 111 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    little girl tells her adoptive father everthing zoro.

your problem is that you always think you are right and live in the past to long.
  • AsHeZ - Harshlands
    edited June 2009
    I used to like you, then I read all your forum posts.

"Oh no, no kingdom or kylin in sight let fuel to secret passage, cant let those 30s do fb29 because of kingdoms off hours"

Well you guys wanted a 3v1 on QQme in the begining, never was asked personally by barba or awwie but you personally tryed to in your own way Sheo. Some other regular Crimson members pmed and asked me to at the time. So.. no need to lie there. I knew if I kosed QQme, Kylin might have thats the topic Ascii brought up in our chat during my 2hour kos of QQme. I was in the situation before in my old server 3 guilds on one, it isnt my personality to create that.

So really you cant say you guys didnt want a 3v1, when Crimson 2v1 Kylin in tw the first shot you got.

Oh yeah...we've appointed a Leader & Director just to show off their titles. It's a good thing you were approached by everyone else coz they make all the decisions these days.
  • Zoroaster - Harshlands
    edited June 2009
    little girl ? lmao b:laugh yes awwie your right whatever
    b:surrender

im not the one who talk about 4 years leadership in L2 all the time .
    (\__/)
  • Seraphim - Harshlands
    edited June 2009
    seriously what that has to do with it lol.

i know i have the capability to lead, the only reason i say i was leader for 4 years is that i cannot be arsed to lead an other faction 24/7 anymore. Anymore irrelevant stuff zoro ?
  • Zoroaster - Harshlands
    edited June 2009
    lol wtf your the leader of crimson and noone else and every one knows it.capability? what did ya done you sold your guild and made a low decision.everyone is pming me and flame me cause hyb Xakall and cerize left crimson and joined to KD i have nothing to do with this. you dont care about your members thats why they left your guild .crimson is only present in pvp right now cause QQme come all the time and save your **** if QQme dont showup in pvp crimson will go and hide in GV FBs and Hh again.your guild has a big mouth now cause you ally with the strongest guild on server.

Ash get it buddy helios is dead and MS is history.
    (\__/)
  • Seraphim - Harshlands
    edited June 2009
    funny before the KOS i swore i saw more KD and Kylin around PVEing the world and the last days i hardly see them. I am not the leader of Crimson, papa is , remember back then how many times i said to drop the alliance with KD and even made a post about it, eventually bee wanted to keep it so i rested my case. Crimson has been on KOS for a long while by QQme and u can ask angeRR and antihero and ascii that when i told them on vent i didnt even care if we would have a 3 way war with QQMe, KD and Kylin. The only thing i pointed out was that Kylin and Kingdom were the ***** guilds going behind everyones back.

I did not sold out Crimson, it is how u play a game on a PVP server, it was on a deadlock. Those ex crimson never intended to join KD i guess they had no other choice. I spoke to Xakall and Hybris and Cerize on vent right after I made the post, with bee.

As the misconception that the leaders keep saying but you guys are still blind to see it, QQme was NOT made to destroy Crimson, maybe Funlolz still would have, but hes not playing anymore , live in the past more ?

Anyways i will give u the reasons they left.

Xakall left because we supported a botguild ? like if KD is legit.
    HybrisX left because we are a monarchy and on THIS decision the members had no saying in it, and this point is the only valid one.
    Cerize left because she didnt agree to this PVE attitude and yet she joined KD when our fase 2 was not even into effect.

When its an even fight i will not call QQme, but when Kingdom and Kylin are around with double the numbers i will, because u cant win equally sometimes also, well having 3 barbs chasing me all the time there is nothing else to do then run, i am good but not stupid ;)

Even the portugese mafia supported me in the decision, because they know

how to play a game without getting to emo like you and KD does.

OH and bringing the GV excuse, why would i NOT try and finish an instance which can give me 1,5M XP, mysterious tomes in under 3 hours at the cost of 60K HP and 40K MP ish. God you are really stupid.
  • Angerr - Harshlands
    Angerr - Harshlands Posts: 260 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    I just want to point out one thing which Icon said to me and Ultimate after we killed him.

He did the usual "sellout" speech, and then he told us we were failiures by not achieving "QQmes goal" of defeating Crimson. I thought we did a fairly decent job on our months of kos in preventing them from leveling, they were barely on the radar and I'm sure the server knows this. So I asked Icon what does he count as defeating Crimson. He explained, to defeat Crimson you need to take every single land from them. He said he was going to do that, and achieve something QQme couldn't.

So he wants his 13 lands including 2 cities + crimsons 12 lands and 1 city. This is over half of the map to one guild. He explained how it isn't fair and we display no sportsmanship in attacking KD and preventing them from achieving their goal, as a 2v1 is never fair.

So I just want people to know. In my opinion Icon is throwing his toys out of the pram. He is being prevented from taking his 25 lands (out of a total of 45 I believe - over 50%) and he is complaining about it. So he wants a single guild to take over 50% of the map without competition. And this is the guy who complains about guilds being like CQ.

Next I come onto the forums to read "Dude, were just a friends group playing for fun, we didnt come here for the map. Another CQ would disgust me".

It's funny how Icon used to tell everyone how he had already chosen his lands and his TW path before the server even started. He lives for the TW map and in fact is quoted in saying "When KD achieves my goal of taking a level 1 land, I will pass down leadership". That quote alone shows that you are talking out your ****.
  • Meca - Harshlands
    Meca - Harshlands Posts: 310 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    awwie are u forgetting zoro just talks out his **** the majority of the time while taking 10 years to get to his boring points while thinking hes right and no's everything?

zoro was also the one that talked about loyalty to the guild, then we see how many times he left crimson and joined another guild, hipocriticle me thinks.

the ppl that leave the guild imo are as bad as each other, unless its a genuin good reason then i cud accept that aswell, cerize leaving cos we *pve* to much is just bollocks aswell.

its like in pw-ms, i never left Helios, 1st and last guild i joined, and here, crimson 1st and last guild ive joined yet, i think zoro needs to have the word *loyalty* re-explained into his head.

btw zoro, no1 is stupid enough to do a 2v1 guild pk outnumbered.
  • Seraphim - Harshlands
    edited June 2009
    /divorce Nini
    /marry angeRR

*Nini cuts of Awwies balls*

oh damn i just sold my self out for having no balls...
  • AsHeZ - Harshlands
    edited June 2009
    Spot on angRReeeeee and Awwie!!!

Zoro I was mainly referring to Hybris as being a core member of Helios…you were never part of anything for very long. You have no loyalty, you cry out of your **** for the tiniest damn thing…I see no point in arguing with you anymore so I'm going to leave it at that.

Icon is going to come up with every damn accusation he can dream of to break up the QQme + Crimson alliance, unfortunatetly every attempt just makes us want to kill you and your guild more. Good luck taking on the top PvP and TW guilds on the server…coz you'll need it.
  • Sheo - Harshlands
    Sheo - Harshlands Posts: 65 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    I used to like you, then I read all your forum posts.

"Oh no, no kingdom or kylin in sight let fuel to secret passage, cant let those 30s do fb29 because of kingdoms off hours"

Well you guys wanted a 3v1 on QQme in the begining, never was asked personally by barba or awwie but you personally tryed to in your own way Sheo. Some other regular Crimson members pmed and asked me to at the time. So.. no need to lie there. I knew if I kosed QQme, Kylin might have thats the topic Ascii brought up in our chat during my 2hour kos of QQme. I was in the situation before in my old server 3 guilds on one, it isnt my personality to create that.

So really you cant say you guys didnt want a 3v1, when Crimson 2v1 Kylin in tw the first shot you got.

Members asked to you kos QQme? Is good they are just members, I remember when your top archer Nova_ say he will kos all guilds and get the world when he was in QQme, guess some players can say lots of stupid things, I used to like u too but with the time I realize we are very different.

First : Before the server start I dont plane my TWs, for me TWs are boring, can you have fun at 4AM? I prefer to be elsewhere.

Second : Look your gear, are you pround or do u have shame on u? My gear is done with lots and lots of hours grindding and I still manage to donate like 3M in last month from MY pocket for events, like pk events, grind events, etc... yes, I need that 3M but for me this is a game, with that 3M I make some ppl happy, some ppl pk more, some of them grind harder to get more XP and win cash, at the end of the day I can say I have a core of members who I think are good friends, some of them play with me for like 5 years from game to game, this is the kind of fun I have, this is not about me getting rich and getting a super gear, is about a guild.

Do you think is fair for your guild to see you with all that stuff you buy with the cash they get and the world boss they kill? We kill world boss too, we have a guild bank where ppl can see what we have and guess what that stones are FREE for core members who deserve not for Barbapapa, check is gear when u see him, so if you ask where are all the pages, the skills, the rare pet skills I can tell you: in normal members who are with us since the begin, all pages I get where donate for ppl who need more then I.
    Nova_ : Rofl. I was talking in guildchat feeding peoples ego and getting everyone hyped up, mainly to dilute some of the bad taste from constant crimson PKing all day.
  • Echo - Harshlands
    Echo - Harshlands Posts: 107 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    seriously guys this is getting really old.
    old news about "icon stealing funds:
    old news about "KD botting"
    old news about "who's better at this and that"
    its old news everywhere!

tbh i used to envy Blazing and angeRR before QQme started. they played for fun just like most people, and they still do just in a different way.

they both used to/ still are my friends just not in the same way.
    and we kos each other still and yet we still mess around, i dont flame them, they dont flame me its just a game right?

well dont keep going on with all this **** i mean GG Crimson defended a TW, everyone knows defense is easy. they did good, the whole getting our crystal to 50%? idk if that was a joke or a morale booster for you guys but i can assure you thats not true.

but really stop with all the fake accounts makign up and starting drama. this server has enough of it and im sure when i say it 90% of this server aggrees with me, STOP WITH THE BULLSHYT AND START WITH THE TRUTH.

thanks,

~Echo
  • AsHeZ - Harshlands
    edited June 2009
    seriously guys this is getting really old.
    old news about "icon stealing funds:
    old news about "KD botting"
    old news about "who's better at this and that"
    its old news everywhere!

tbh i used to envy Blazing and angeRR before QQme started. they played for fun just like most people, and they still do just in a different way.

they both used to/ still are my friends just not in the same way.
    and we kos each other still and yet we still mess around, i dont flame them, they dont flame me its just a game right?

well dont keep going on with all this **** i mean GG Crimson defended a TW, everyone knows defense is easy. they did good, the whole getting our crystal to 50%? idk if that was a joke or a morale booster for you guys but i can assure you thats not true.

but really stop with all the fake accounts makign up and starting drama. this server has enough of it and im sure when i say it 90% of this server aggrees with me, STOP WITH THE BULLSHYT AND START WITH THE TRUTH.

thanks,

~Echo

O_o

less QQing and more Botting pl0x

or is it the other way around?

Blah! b:surrender
  • Echo - Harshlands
    Echo - Harshlands Posts: 107 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    i pretty much complimented you guys.. and you go prove my point at the start of my post...
  • Aurian - Harshlands
    Aurian - Harshlands Posts: 538 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    i pretty much complimented you guys.. and you go prove my point at the start of my post...

You are talking to a bunch of idiots with oversized egos. They can't lose and they can't win without a huge drama. Just give upb:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Seraphim - Harshlands
    edited June 2009
    i dont know echo, i am sure that if u would have won the reactions would have been totally different. It was the same with QQme when they attacked us, i think you were pretty sure you would win. Now u have no other choice then admit defeat and saying defending is easier. HELLLOOOOO ofcourse it is, why even bother in the first place while u could have Dreamweaver port, PVE where u are good at.

As I recall it was Kingdom ppl who kept trashtalking Crimson and not the other way around when YOU STARTED the KOS with us. All because i took Ashes back who was in fact part of the plan lol. Anyways u never saw me or Crimson crying when you took Rome and some other QQMe back into Kingdom, cause we kept killing him anyways.

Kingdom on the other hand swallowed for almost a week till u decided to attack us. Which was fase 2, you guys just beat us to it, QQme joined in after the TW weekend , Kingdom was fresh for PK and ofcourse you were all over the map. We just continued our thing and used to weeks/months of QQme so the situation didnt really changed for us. Except FISHIESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS .

Anyways, so you say that HeadTrauma is clean of any botting now ?
  • Seraphim - Harshlands
    edited June 2009
    You are talking to a bunch of idiots with oversized egos. They can't lose and they can't win without a huge drama. Just give upb:surrender

to bad the Portugese mafia rejected you else you would be part of it b:victory

ps i think u have a bigger ego, what does that make u ?
  • Aurian - Harshlands
    edited June 2009
    to bad the Portugese mafia rejected you else you would be part of it b:victory

Indeedb:victory But then again stating that doesn't erase my previous point.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Seraphim - Harshlands
    edited June 2009
    your statement applies to almost everyone on the harshand server, KD included so i dont know what u trying to prove here.
  • Poww - Harshlands
    Poww - Harshlands Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    lmao wow i just finished reading all of that..some of you need to get outa ur house man lmal...hurting sum1 irl over a game man come on..lol
  • Seraphim - Harshlands
    edited June 2009
    you on these forums too and posting and trashtalking too, welcome to the club !
  • Hhlolz - Harshlands
    Hhlolz - Harshlands Posts: 574 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Awwie = epic fail.
    *Faildom*
    I don't need a Squad
    Level a Venomancer to 90.
    Aug 12, 2009
  • Mord - Harshlands
    Mord - Harshlands Posts: 56 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    And that comes from an alt. Grow some balls pl0x.
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    Taboo - Harshlands Posts: 1,420 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    We were the underdogs, heavily outlevelled and outgeared.

Killing 4 of your towers and taking your HQ down to 50% in a defensive TW is well... wahahahahahahahaaha! Where as the offensive side could only take out one measly tower of ours during the last few minutes... wahahahahahahahaha!

We know our rolls we know what we need to do...the outcome is all that matters. Kingdom lost in the most pathetic way possible. Doesn't matter if it lasted for 3 hours...You got schooled! Thank you and have a nice day.

the outcome is all that matters......so the tower difference and crystal hp dont matter, am i right d bag? once again non factor members from crimson talking, i wouldnt mind so much if the people doing the talk were the people that actually impressed me during any pk or TW.

Advice to Crimson, next pvp TW make Ashez the dead lane spy, he can finally put his mouth to work in a more effective manner as well as accomplish the same thing he would living.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aurian - Harshlands
    edited June 2009
    Advice to Crimson, next pvp TW make Ashez the dead lane spy, he can finally put his mouth to work in a more effective manner as well as accomplish the same thing he would living.

b:laughb:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Hhlolz - Harshlands
    Hhlolz - Harshlands Posts: 574 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Ashez dont act like you were any part of KD not winning, you will always be -and stay- the same fail BM of the server.
    *Faildom*
    I don't need a Squad
    Level a Venomancer to 90.
    Aug 12, 2009
  • Mord - Harshlands
    Mord - Harshlands Posts: 56 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Ashez dont act like you were any part of KD not winning, you will always be -and stay- the same fail BM of the server.

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=302172&highlight=AsHeZ