Kingdom vs Crimson PvP TW - videos by Desiree

Options
Desiree - Harshlands
Desiree - Harshlands Posts: 635 Arc User
edited June 2009 in Dawnglory (EU)
Kingdom vs Crimson Kylin PvP TW for Etherblade, 2009-06-13.

http://www.veoh.com/browse/videos/watch/v18605878HxReA86y

Suppose to be a 3-hr TW video but Podcaster (my video recording software) mysteriously crashed on me a few minutes after the start of the second hour and I didn't notice til I stopped and restarted during the start of the third hour.

Lag was even worse for me than the Kylin war as we were on the defensive so there was usually a lot more people on-screen. Mid way in the war I had to go AFK for a few mins so you'll just see me standing at the spawn point for a while there. At least this time though I did video record it until the end so you do get to see the "Victory" flash ^_^

Like with the Kylin war, I will try to post an edited video with music later. It probably won't be as good as we were on the defensive so rather than me going around killing all classes, I only focused on venomancers and barbs.

As for this video, only sped up 4x and hosted on Veoh (higher quality and half-hour upload cap). Like always, please keep the posts/replies clean and flame-free (there's other threads already if you want to troll) and make sure to leave comments/suggestions.

~Desiree
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by Desiree - Harshlands on

Comments

• Taboo - Harshlands
    Taboo - Harshlands Posts: 1,420 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    meh, bad TW to video, it was just a fricking pk war with ocasional catapults snuck down outer lanes.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Meca - Harshlands
    Meca - Harshlands Posts: 310 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    that just about sums up TW on this game due to its incredible basicness.
  • Kageneko - Harshlands
    Kageneko - Harshlands Posts: 62 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Blah I cant see it, veoh.com in not available for my country.
    Working on sig atm, Im missing it due to lack of ideas.
  • Hydra - Harshlands
    Hydra - Harshlands Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    "CutieEyes: Desi u noob
    CutieEyes: u died
    Desiree: STFU, lag >< "

LMAO b:chuckle

ty for the vid Desi b:thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]b:kiss
  • Sheo - Harshlands
    Sheo - Harshlands Posts: 65 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    I was lagging too ... but I was downloading **** b:dirty
    Nova_ : Rofl. I was talking in guildchat feeding peoples ego and getting everyone hyped up, mainly to dilute some of the bad taste from constant crimson PKing all day.
  • Desiree - Harshlands
    Desiree - Harshlands Posts: 635 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Blah I cant see it, veoh.com in not available for my country.

For those who can't use Veoh because of the ban, I recommend you check out TVZone:

http://tvzone.us/play-v38zd35.html

The quality gets reduced but at least you can view it.

"CutieEyes: Desi u noob
    CutieEyes: u died
    Desiree: STFU, lag >< "

LMAO b:chuckle

ty for the vid Desi b:thanks

Desiree: Cutie, stop failing n buffing yourself ; P
    CutieEyes: lol, go fight
    CutieEyes: I like buffing myself
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    Taboo - Harshlands Posts: 1,420 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    speaking of lag, its always fun when you are pulling a cata with no one around you, screen freezes for 45 seconds and you come back dead. imo TWs should not be 80 vs 80 AND make some different fricking maps, bad enough every lvl 3 is like every other lvl 3 and 2's are like 2's but every lvl 3 is the same as lvl 2 is the same as lvl 1. Get creative, let guilds decide on a map for their territories which may help them with specific tactics/strengths. Guild Wars is a perfect example of this, GvGs never got old because there were several different battle fields of different sizes and characteristics.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Rein - Harshlands
    Rein - Harshlands Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Desii -.- the video is not avaible on my country! (Venezuela) b:sad i was watching the TW action Live ^^ but want to see it again <3 And tvzone suxs T_T