For care bares

Options
raizen
raizen Posts: 4 Arc User
edited June 2009 in Suggestion Box
Even on pvp servers you find care bears.For those who don't know what a care bear is..well it's a person that dosen't like to pvp.Why did he join a pvp server than?Simple..many ppl join for friends,or don't know what a pvpv server is(newbies),or some cause they didn't like the pop on another server or that there were to crowded or they couldn't find on a pve server withe the name(s) they wanted free..and so on..there are many more reasons.You might ask why not move than..well again many more reasons come to mind..one can be you made something on this server..like friends(and pk-er enemies but that's another thing).So I thougth why not make a special Cash shop item for care bears?Call it this way..sounds nice.It can be a pill that makes your name blue so you can't pk or can't be pk.You can have a 10 day pill(for 1 gold seems fair) or 20(for 2 g) day or 30 day(for 3g).I say everybody has to win.For those on pve servers the blue name can be like a trend.So all you care bears unite and let's make this possible.b:pleased
Post edited by raizen on

Comments

• Maddrox - Harshlands
    Maddrox - Harshlands Posts: 1,140 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    That's stupid, gtfo
  • TsukiTenshi - Sanctuary
    TsukiTenshi - Sanctuary Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    That sounds like a nice idea ^.^
    Don't listen to Maddrox
    Cause I know that many times people would join a server for their friends
    I did!
    So yeah... and pvp isn't for everyone...
    So the pill would be nice ^.^
    Spoons is a very nice GM b:cute
  • Zephyrx - Lost City
    Zephyrx - Lost City Posts: 1,563 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    That sounds like a nice idea ^.^
    Don't listen to Maddrox Well, actually listen to him for once, he has somewhat of a point
    Cause I know that many times people would join a server for their friends
    I did!
    So yeah... and pvp isn't for everyone...
    So the pill would be nice ^.^

<.<....There's lots of places where I can't PvP you already. Like FBs, dungeons... etc... like every dam instance!

This idea is really bad as people can seriously abuse it... Go red, pill yourself... woot! Who cares about going red on PvP server anymore lol? Besides, if the majority of the players use it..... Players will actually quit due to no one to PvP.

However, this does give me idea if the Cash Item is limited to level 30 - 59. Basically, limited to people that are easily killed and give them the option to remain blue.....

We could have a new quest or a new shop item sold by merchant that allows level 30 - 59 to remain blue on PvP Servers... Basically extending the protection to up to level 59 for a price. Or on the worst part, make it a Cash Shop item <.<

P.S. If your 60 and you can wield an HH, you can at least defend and at least kill those lv 9x or 10x if there are enough of you right? So yea, **** your protections
    Position: Professional Forum Troll
    Position Details: Be able to incite people to flames and perform miracles such as telling people what's right and what's wrong. Be able to dish out flames to other people so fire extinguishers are needed to put out the flames. Most of all, giving others a piece of reality.

ZephyrX is better than crack... he's your Anti-Drug
  • TsukiTenshi - Sanctuary
    TsukiTenshi - Sanctuary Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    <.<....There's lots of places where I can't PvP you already. Like FBs, dungeons... etc... like every dam instance!

This idea is really bad as people can seriously abuse it... Go red, pill yourself... woot! Who cares about going red on PvP server anymore lol? Besides, if the majority of the players use it..... Players will actually quit due to no one to PvP.

However, this does give me idea if the Cash Item is limited to level 30 - 59. Basically, limited to people that are easily killed and give them the option to remain blue.....

We could have a new quest or a new shop item sold by merchant that allows level 30 - 59 to remain blue on PvP Servers... Basically extending the protection to up to level 59 for a price. Or on the worst part, make it a Cash Shop item <.<

P.S. If your 60 and you can wield an HH, you can at least defend and at least kill those lv 9x or 10x if there are enough of you right? So yea, **** your protections

Hmm...
    But when I say don't listen to him
    I meant in a way as in that don't listen to the people who don't have any thing to back up what they say and have no alternative.
    Cause if they don't do that you can't really change anything can you?
    Or know why your idea is bad.

But I understand what you are saying...
    Yeah I think that there should be limits to the pill...
    Like Can't Use When Red cause then you got yourself in that mess...
    Spoons is a very nice GM b:cute
  • vagrant0
    vagrant0 Posts: 290 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Point of a PvP server is to have it a free-for-all. This would kinda ruin the point and many higher levels fun. It would also **** up the economy even more on these servers since 2-3 gold can be earned rather easily by level 30, and level 60 can be gained in less than a month if someone commits themselves.

If you're on a PvP server because of friends, have your friends defend you, deal with being killed, or go to a PvE server. If your friends still miss being killed by people 30-50 levels higher than them, they can always go white name and stand outside arch.
  • raizen
    raizen Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Seems you guys are pkers(makes me wanna puke).And ffs lose the sense of a pvp server?I think not..that pill can be a precaution for those gimpish guys..till 70 is the best.I don't mind if someone pk-es me from 70+(cause then you really get good HH gear to defend yourself).Plus WTF you still have duels,and wars(stuff that you dont even give a damn on pve server).And friends can't always 24h/7 defend you so get real!And the fact that you can't pk in dungeons that seems really normal,how else wold you like to do a dungeon?..wahtcha going to concentrate on more the pk-er or the mobs being trained on you?Pk-er can have there fun with other people that stand a chance(for 70+).Oh and yah the majority of pk-er I've met(and got tons on foe list) just say they want a red name(seems really stupid).
  • IceJazmin - Heavens Tear
    IceJazmin - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,206 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    You should had rolled a PVE server than. Than you get to choose when to PVP or when not to PVP. If you are on a PVP server, deal with it. Worse case make a new character in a PVE server. Unless you are 60+, it should only take you a week or two to get to same level, since you already know all the quests.

If all 5 servers were PVP only servers, than I would kinda agree to the extended protection option, but since you have 3 (three) servers that are PVE (therefore PVP optional), it really does not make much sense.

Besides, the boutique makes way more money selling angels :)
    Too often we loose sight of life's simple pleasures. Remember, when someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown, BUT, it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and slap that mother#$@%#^! upside the head.
  • OMGLAZERZ - Heavens Tear
    OMGLAZERZ - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,327 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    That's stupid, gtfo

WFT b:laugh

I'm going to add that PvP servers are about being able to survive in a war zone where everyone is potentially your enemy. If you don't like the idea of playing in a war zone then don't roll a PvP server, and if you want to play with your friends that are on a PvP server, then learn to deal with it, or don't play with your friends on that server, and you can always ask them to switch to a PvE server; no guarantees though.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kajinn - Heavens Tear
    Kajinn - Heavens Tear Posts: 67 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    it would beat the purpose of "PvP" server