KD vs Crim

Options

Comments

• Taboo - Harshlands
    Taboo - Harshlands Posts: 1,420 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    both of them(kylin and kingdom) fail

another d bag alt troll ladies and gentleman, joy.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Poww - Harshlands
    Poww - Harshlands Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    spy more!!! plox!!b:victoryb:victory

the guild made to finish crimson up...suckk more crimson dickk ploxx..

Reinn watttuppp bro!!?? <3
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    I don't think crimson can be considered the best tw guild seeing as they haven't even attacked a factor guild yet - besides kylin and qqme beat them faster. Defending is much much easier than attacking and the qqme v crimson and kingdom v crimson wars proves that. Wait till crimson attacks someone good and we can decide. (haven't paid 100% attention but from what I know crimson has only defended against kd/qqme. if they have attacked a better guild than kylin and won ignore this post b:surrender)
  • Suwaki - Harshlands
    Suwaki - Harshlands Posts: 91 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    If you tell someone something without them experiencing it, they never truly understand what it means.

So I won't bother explaining why QQme was made for the millionth time.

Be patient and watch things unfold, because most likely you have no idea what's going on.

PS: Servers get destroyed when leaders get butthurt. Leaders should suck it up and act like leaders.
    QQme always sticks to its agreements, let's hope everyone else can be decent and do the same
  • Awd - Harshlands
    Awd - Harshlands Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    If you tell someone something without them experiencing it, they never truly understand what it means.

So I won't bother explaining why QQme was made for the millionth time.

Be patient and watch things unfold, because most likely you have no idea what's going on.

PS: Servers get destroyed when leaders get butthurt. Leaders should suck it up and act like leaders.
    QQme always sticks to its agreements, let's hope everyone else can be decent and do the same

QQme should try to take over the map because QQme is the best atm
  • Icon - Harshlands
    Icon - Harshlands Posts: 255 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options

They havent with Kingdom, but that I have to say was due to leadership change. Remeber when you and Ascii squaded me over the fish? funny how everyone has a basis opinion.
  • lawlage
    lawlage Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    QQme should try to take over the map because QQme is the best atm

I'd like to see them take land from Crimson or Kingdom. Doubt they could do it. They are good at world PvP and thats it.
  • Suwaki - Harshlands
    edited June 2009
    Options
    They havent with Kingdom, but that I have to say was due to leadership change. Remeber when you and Ascii squaded me over the fish? funny how everyone has a basis opinion.

When I was in party we talked about having a city race, but you wanted to attack sanc for some reason.
    I don't know what you and Ascii talked about, but he didn't really have much of a say in what the guild does.
    No agreements were made as far as I'm informed
  • Awd - Harshlands
    edited June 2009
    Options
    lawlage wrote: »
    I'd like to see them take land from Crimson or Kingdom. Doubt they could do it. They are good at world PvP and thats it.

1. Crimson+Kingdom vs. QQme
    2. Crimson+QQme vs. Kingdom
    3. Kingdom+QQme vs. Crimson

Final

1. Crimson vs. Kingdom
    2. Crimson vs. QQme
    3. Kingdom vs. QQm
  • Suwaki - Harshlands
    edited June 2009
    Options
    1. Crimson+Kingdom vs. QQme
    2. Crimson+QQme vs. Kingdom
    3. Kingdom+QQme vs. Crimson

Final

1. Crimson vs. Kingdom
    2. Crimson vs. QQme
    3. Kingdom vs. QQm

Kylin still counts you know, you should involve them.
  • Awd - Harshlands
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Kylin still counts you know, you should involve them.

two word, they fail
  • Icon - Harshlands
    edited June 2009
    Options
    You actually forgot the free for all option, Kingdom v QQme v Crimson
  • Grenadier_LT - Harshlands
    Grenadier_LT - Harshlands Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    in truth ppl could unite against main aggressors like DarkLotus

Kingdom+QQme+Crimson vs. DarkLotus and friends

b:bye
  • Angerr - Harshlands
    Angerr - Harshlands Posts: 260 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options

The TW still ends up with someone getting 2v1ed though right?
  • Ligeia - Harshlands
    Ligeia - Harshlands Posts: 1,144 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    You forgot the part where two of them ally anyway; divide-and-conquer doesn't work out if your opposition is giving them more reason to preserve the alliance.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig by Bakura~
  • Juggernaut - Harshlands
    Juggernaut - Harshlands Posts: 597 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    When I was in party we talked about having a city race, but you wanted to attack sanc for some reason.

He bid on my guild rather then take Plume that week. I still don't know why...

I don't think Icon likes me... b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • AsHeZ - Harshlands
    AsHeZ - Harshlands Posts: 216 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Crimson vs Kylin - we won by attacking with just 5 minutes left on the clock...not for a second did any of us or our leaders give up.

Crimson vs Kingdom - 35 minutes left on the clock...Icon & Echo running in solo suicide missions with Catas and fking around...just shows how weak/joke their leadership is.

Crimson's TW opponent level of difficulty:

Hardest

> Easiest
    Kylin -> QQme -> PvE Lvl.2 -> PvE Lvl.3 -> Kingdom

nuff said.

Props to Gloom and Cannibal
  • Apollo - Harshlands
    Apollo - Harshlands Posts: 169 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Crimson vs Kylin - we won by attacking with just 5 minutes left on the clock...not for a second did any of us or our leaders give up.

Crimson vs Kingdom - 35 minutes left on the clock...Icon & Echo running in solo suicide missions with Catas and fking around...just shows how weak/joke their leadership is.

Crimson's TW opponent level of difficulty:

Hardest

> Easiest
    Kylin -> QQme -> PvE Lvl.2 -> PvE Lvl.3 -> Kingdom

nuff said.

Props to Gloom and Cannibal

L O L.

Like I said in that other thread, AsHeZ, you try too hard.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • AsHeZ - Harshlands
    edited June 2009
    Options
    L O L.

Like I said in that other thread, AsHeZ, you try too hard.

I'll say it again on this thread then.. you and your guild fail too hard =)

PS. Thanks for the luv by sigging the damage you've done to me in a TW...oh noes no1 debuffs and focuses BMs in TWs oh noooooes ;)
  • Lindt - Harshlands
    Lindt - Harshlands Posts: 386 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    I'll say it again on this thread then.. you and your guild fail too hard =)

If we were so easy why didn't you just take out our crystal and end it early? b:question
  • AsHeZ - Harshlands
    edited June 2009
    Options
    If we were so easy why didn't you just take out our crystal and end it early? b:question

We were the underdogs, heavily outlevelled and outgeared.

Killing 4 of your towers and taking your HQ down to 50% in a defensive TW is well... wahahahahahahahaaha! Where as the offensive side could only take out one measly tower of ours during the last few minutes... wahahahahahahahaha!

We know our rolls we know what we need to do...the outcome is all that matters. Kingdom lost in the most pathetic way possible. Doesn't matter if it lasted for 3 hours...You got schooled! Thank you and have a nice day.
  • Zoroaster - Harshlands
    Zoroaster - Harshlands Posts: 184 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    well we will act better next time.b:victory
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (")_(") signature to help him gain world domination. b:laugh
  • Icon - Harshlands
    edited June 2009
    Options
    We were the underdogs, heavily outlevelled and outgeared.

Killing 4 of your towers and taking your HQ down to 50% in a defensive TW is well... wahahahahahahahaaha! Where as the offensive side could only take out one measly tower of ours during the last few minutes... wahahahahahahahaha!

We know our rolls we know what we need to do...the outcome is all that matters. Kingdom lost in the most pathetic way possible. Doesn't matter if it lasted for 3 hours...You got schooled! Thank you and have a nice day.

Crimson has a better mid level base, you guys have a substancial amount of more 80+ members. Out geared? your 80+ are better equiped, Kingdom 90+ are better equiped, this TW our loss was about experience togeather nothing more. Levels and gears were a pretty equal match, its just we both focus in two seperate level ranges, so dont flatter yourself.
  • Seraphim - Harshlands
    Seraphim - Harshlands Posts: 111 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    well we hope to act better next time.b:victory

Well it could not be any worse as last weekend and hope u do better, picking out barbs and bm like that after 2 hours aint fun xD

But still Crimson is curious what surprise u had for us Zoro ?

@ Icon , if u stop accuse me from multi client and sell out who/whatever i will stop calling you a bad leader ok ? In public that is ofc :P

==============
    Awwie, 82 MG
  • Icon - Harshlands
    edited June 2009
    Options

I don't think Icon likes me... b:cry

I love juggs b:pleased

Who else is going to keep me company while its bid closing?
  • Sheo - Harshlands
    Sheo - Harshlands Posts: 65 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Dude, were just a friends group playing for fun, we didnt come here for the map. Another CQ would disgust me, and I got 8k hp and 12k pdef what what =P

No doubt Crimson are good in TW but their winning dosnt justify how they sold out diplomaticly. funlolz bidded for a reason just as I did, they are playing to dominate the map and play this server forever, no matter how much respect they lose along the way. Even on Crimsons forum I hear some major Crimson members begging for RPK.

So overall good fight, and thank you for our first real TW experience Crimson.

No need to lie just because u are not a good cata puller Icon, in our forum we have a POLL so the ppl can decide if we can stay rpk or no, atm the NO is wining, is hard to find KD or Kylim so is your fault, in this guild major decisions are made by guild members, next week will be a new poll:

Should we do World Boss and give drops to Sheo?

A>Yes
    B>Course yes
    C>Yes but I want 100k back

Then we will put another for VGM place:

Should Awwie start to bot to give the guild the example?

A>Yes
    B>Course Yes
    C>Only if in party with Echo, the second master cata puller

Now for world domination... We just avoid a 3vs1 to crash QQme and put the server more fun, with this no diplomatic move we avoid the easy way and give some more fun to the servers, some carebears who dont light to fight are now in neutral guilds and is good to see more and more lvl 70+ guilds, I just hope this sever at the end have at least 10 guilds in the map.
    Nova_ : Rofl. I was talking in guildchat feeding peoples ego and getting everyone hyped up, mainly to dilute some of the bad taste from constant crimson PKing all day.
  • Seraphim - Harshlands
    Seraphim - Harshlands Posts: 111 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    well sheo one major decision was only made by me and bee angerr antihero and ascii xD

but that was non negociable, KD and Kylin are the EVIL
  • Caska - Heavens Tear
    Caska - Heavens Tear Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    b:kiss zoro and hybris. miss you guys. hope to fight alongside you again, not against you.
  • Aurian - Harshlands
    Aurian - Harshlands Posts: 538 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    No need to lie just because u are not a good cata puller Icon, in our forum we have a POLL so the ppl can decide if we can stay rpk or no, atm the NO is wining, is hard to find KD or Kylim so is your fault, in this guild major decisions are made by guild members, next week will be a new poll:

Should we do World Boss and give drops to Sheo?

A>Yes
    B>Course yes
    C>Yes but I want 100k back

Then we will put another for VGM place:

Should Awwie start to bot to give the guild the example?

A>Yes
    B>Course Yes
    C>Only if in party with Echo, the second master cata puller

Now for world domination... We just avoid a 3vs1 to crash QQme and put the server more fun, with this no diplomatic move we avoid the easy way and give some more fun to the servers, some carebears who dont light to fight are now in neutral guilds and is good to see more and more lvl 70+ guilds, I just hope this sever at the end have at least 10 guilds in the map.

Hard to find us? Lmao, i'am sorry if we are not PW-MY PRO players that like to fight every single day at the same stupid place *cough*village of naught*cough*

And damn, bot and G9's joke again? Give it a rest man, thats all we hear over a month. It's not working, people didn't quit yet and it's getting boring..
    Now go to bed and think about some new cool lines or back to ur cave and dream about our HD at 50% againb:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Icon - Harshlands
    edited June 2009
    Options

I used to like you, then I read all your forum posts.

"Oh no, no kingdom or kylin in sight let fuel to secret passage, cant let those 30s do fb29 because of kingdoms off hours"

Well you guys wanted a 3v1 on QQme in the begining, never was asked personally by barba or awwie but you personally tryed to in your own way Sheo. Some other regular Crimson members pmed and asked me to at the time. So.. no need to lie there. I knew if I kosed QQme, Kylin might have thats the topic Ascii brought up in our chat during my 2hour kos of QQme. I was in the situation before in my old server 3 guilds on one, it isnt my personality to create that.

So really you cant say you guys didnt want a 3v1, when Crimson 2v1 Kylin in tw the first shot you got.