KD vs Crim

Options

Comments

• Acrelar - Harshlands
    Acrelar - Harshlands Posts: 305 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Both idiots.
    Acrelar u dropped KD cause and i quote "I fell like killing Kylin. They have to much power."

They are getting ganged by 2 factions and u are scared. This means that u are an idiot or a coward that cant have a KoS without crying a river.

wow how does that have anything to do with the topic at hand. i did drop kingdom tag for that reason and i have been pking everyday since i dropped.

Oh and your logical deduction that the fact that i am scared (which you have no proof of) and the fact that they are getting ganged by 2 factions means I am an idiot or a coward kind of makes no sense to me,sorry.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig made by Scarlet
  • Ligeia - Harshlands
    Ligeia - Harshlands Posts: 1,144 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    lawlage wrote: »
    As for QQme trolls: You couldn't beat them either.
    We downed more than one tower, though.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig by Bakura~
  • Yagami - Harshlands
    Yagami - Harshlands Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    qqme was harder and more fun. i bet my **** they will also defend u
  • Sheo - Harshlands
    Sheo - Harshlands Posts: 65 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options

When QQme atack us they are a fresh guild, TW is not about lvls or numbers, is how good u can play togheter and with 2 weeks max will be impossible to play has one, after all this time continue to be dificult for us, but yes, the best fight till today was QQme, they got lots of good players but by that time they are playing good but in solo mode, if was today I am not saying Crimson will loose but will be very hard fight.

Our style is more TW, QQme style is more PK and in that they are very good, I play PW for long time, I am bored of this game and if some day I quit TW QQme will be my house for sure if they acept me.

Peace and out
    Nova_ : Rofl. I was talking in guildchat feeding peoples ego and getting everyone hyped up, mainly to dilute some of the bad taste from constant crimson PKing all day.
  • lawlage
    lawlage Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    For some reason we had the excelent idea of "avoiding the towers, theyre just stun towers after all". We actually got to the crystal and damaged it, QQme didnt.
  • Saveless - Harshlands
    Saveless - Harshlands Posts: 664 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    For some reason we had the excelent idea of "avoiding the towers, theyre just stun towers after all". We actually got to the crystal and damaged it, QQme didnt.

1%, big whoop...honestly, that's not much to be proud of. It's the matter of the fact that we did have only 2 barbs and a couple archers pulling catas at the time, which I thought was awesome 'cause you can't mess with archer cata pullers. b:victory I just think it's so funny you guys went in there all confident in winning when you lost miserably. But hey, as long as you guys had fun....'twas your first real PvP.
  • Sheo - Harshlands
    Sheo - Harshlands Posts: 65 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options

LOL ? for 1 or 2 times 1 single WB was inside the base for 5 seconds, you dont destroy one single tower, you dont even get one single tower at 50%, go check how it was your towers and crystal.

Sry to say this with respect to some good players in KD but that was not even a fight, was the brainless TW I saw in 3 years of PW ...
    Nova_ : Rofl. I was talking in guildchat feeding peoples ego and getting everyone hyped up, mainly to dilute some of the bad taste from constant crimson PKing all day.
  • Awd - Harshlands
    Awd - Harshlands Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    LOL ? for 1 or 2 times 1 single WB was inside the base for 5 seconds, you dont destroy one single tower, you dont even get one single tower at 50%, go check how it was your towers and crystal.

Sry to say this with respect to some good players in KD but that was not even a fight, was the brainless TW I saw in 3 years of PW ...

kylin made your crystal down to 50% on the first week atking etherblade
  • Yagami - Harshlands
    Yagami - Harshlands Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    yea. bcuz kylin can tw. kylin is the bigger threat
  • Apollo - Harshlands
    Apollo - Harshlands Posts: 169 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options

Actually, Echo, a LA veno, got inside your base 6 times. Good intel on your part, eh? Also, congrats on the wise decision to build all binding towers, since it's not like they make pots for that or anything.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    well kylin is terrible at tw, i wonder how bad that makes kingdom
  • Thc - Harshlands
    Thc - Harshlands Posts: 214 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    maybe crimson should attack kingdom next week and then see how much crimson will fail.
    im pretty sure you wont even get a tower down so stop braggingb:bye
  • meaangirl
    meaangirl Posts: 321 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    clearly the better pkers lost

hm? why doesnt crimson attack then?
  • Rein - Harshlands
    Rein - Harshlands Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    maybe crimson should attack kingdom next week and then see how much crimson will fail.
    im pretty sure you wont even get a tower down so stop braggingb:bye

We could hit enemy crystal once at least thats for sure ^^
  • Suwaki - Harshlands
    Suwaki - Harshlands Posts: 91 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options

Yeah who needs to break towers, Oh btw, QQme did reach the crystal and damage it. I like your clearly proved facts though.
  • Thc - Harshlands
    Thc - Harshlands Posts: 214 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    We could hit enemy crystal once at least thats for sure ^^

maybe, but its not about hitting it once is it? we could all run into ur base aand poke the crystal too if we wanted to. whats the point?b:chuckle
  • Suwaki - Harshlands
    Suwaki - Harshlands Posts: 91 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    maybe, but its not about hitting it once is it? we could all run into ur base aand poke the crystal too if we wanted to. whats the point?b:chuckle

He meant with a catapult, your statement completely disregards his point :/
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    Taboo - Harshlands Posts: 1,420 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    big talks form taboo, one of the catapullers. your actions really made me laugh, even more, u looked sad to me. all those suicide pulls... just sad

im sorry but i dont remember ever talking up the TW, anything i say is directed at open world pk. I made sure i never talked about TW because we have yet to be in one and i was not sure how the guild would react. about the suicide runs, when the time starts running down and i have yet to see a push as a catapuller i can eacher sit and stare at my **** or attepmt to get the defense to collapse on me and open up an opportunity for my guild.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    Taboo - Harshlands Posts: 1,420 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    my 2 cents on what is going on in this thread.

QQme, clearly the highest lvls and very pk skilled, unfortunately speccing toward pk purposes will kill you in TW when other guilds match your lvl. also, no one cares what happened in your TW if you lost, all the towers and 95% of the crystal or no towers and 0% of the crystal, it still went 3 hours and ended.

Crimson, clearly the most skilled TW guild on the server, comes from mush experience with each other on other servers, good class make up in their guild to make proper TW squads. Good defense, still cant say anything about their attack because i havent experienced one yet.

Kylin, skilled TWers but lack numbers and levels.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Meca - Harshlands
    Meca - Harshlands Posts: 310 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Crimson, clearly the most skilled TW guild on the server, comes from mush experience with each other on other servers, good class make up in their guild to make proper TW squads. Good defense,

alast, instead of calling us zergers, we get this response instead, i diddnt think it was possible to see some1 in a diff guild without there head up there own **** with the trash talk.
  • Echo - Harshlands
    Echo - Harshlands Posts: 107 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    If Icon and Echo where from my guild and I was the leader I will kick them in the middle of the tw and invite later, they are pulling catas, with so many WB they are pulling catas, we dont even need to debuff, was just: this cata... down

echopulling.jpg

And someone said at the end our crystal is 100%, course it is, if there is 30 minuts to defend what is the point to continue to pull? I will resume this TW to u:

We dont lost 1 single tower not even the middle towers, I think we dont even have one tower at 50% in any part of the match, they loose lots of towers and the crystal was at 50%.

We are supposed to be defending but when we saw the organization we just send some catas to have fun.

LOL hahaha omg Sheo laugh at me all you want for pulling a cata, i got in your base LEADING the push 6 times, and you got our crystal to 50%? wow we compliment you on winnning a defensive TW and you try to seem more cool or something?
    dude take the compliment and stfu dont try acting cooler, just has the opposite effect.
  • Icon - Harshlands
    Icon - Harshlands Posts: 255 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    If Icon and Echo where from my guild and I was the leader I will kick them in the middle of the tw and invite later, they are pulling catas, with so many WB they are pulling catas, we dont even need to debuff, was just: this cata... down

echopulling.jpg

And someone said at the end our crystal is 100%, course it is, if there is 30 minuts to defend what is the point to continue to pull? I will resume this TW to u:

We dont lost 1 single tower not even the middle towers, I think we dont even have one tower at 50% in any part of the match, they loose lots of towers and the crystal was at 50%.

We are supposed to be defending but when we saw the organization we just send some catas to have fun.

Dude, were just a friends group playing for fun, we didnt come here for the map. Another CQ would disgust me, and I got 8k hp and 12k pdef what what =P

Crimson, clearly the most skilled TW guild on the server, comes from mush experience with each other on other servers, good class make up in their guild to make proper TW squads. Good defense, still cant say anything about their attack because i havent experienced one yet.

No doubt Crimson are good in TW but their winning dosnt justify how they sold out diplomaticly. funlolz bidded for a reason just as I did, they are playing to dominate the map and play this server forever, no matter how much respect they lose along the way. Even on Crimsons forum I hear some major Crimson members begging for RPK.

So overall good fight, and thank you for our first real TW experience Crimson.
  • Zoroaster - Harshlands
    Zoroaster - Harshlands Posts: 184 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    U know taboo you probably one of the decent guys out there of Kingdom, hell even Sean is normal last days. For Crimson it was more a personal vendetta especially aimed at one barbarian named Zoroaster as u saw my worldchats a couple of times. Now this time he was sure and even pmd some of Crimson there would be a surprise waiting for us at this TW.

Since i led one of the Mage Defense team , i can only say out off all the incoming barbarians, Cannibal was the hardest to take down, but no matter how good u are undine strike + genie 20% debuff and 3 mages just rips down everyone single targetted in no time. Your advantage is your speed and thats where the MG will fail when they follow. Also HeadTrauma is THE hardest one to kill, but he is also the most popular for some reason :P

Anyways there is no shame u couldnt take Etherblade, i know that Crimson would be in the same position if we were to attack your lands, but our priorities for TW is not KD atm, hence the truce with QQme.

I hope in time maybe we have some respect for eachother like we had with QQme eventually, but as long u keep smacktalking and have this arrogant attitude and Icon keep calling me names, i will have no other choice then to enjoy my humiliation towards you and your faction in TW and Ingame.

Oh and i expected you would do much better to be honest, but thats what u get for listening to Zoroaster.

=================
    Awwie, 82 MG

well noone listened to me ask rein i told him that i dont expect to win in our first tw vs crimson i talked and told some tactics thats it . i tryed to give ya a good fight . wasnt my fault and everyone knows it in KD and i dont give a damn what ya think about it .cya next week b:bye

btw sheo you lost a tower hybrisx and me took it down on the left gate .b:victory
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (")_(") signature to help him gain world domination. b:laugh
  • Awd - Harshlands
    edited June 2009
    Options
    yea. bcuz kylin can tw. kylin is the bigger threat

both of them(kylin and kingdom) fail
  • Awd - Harshlands
    edited June 2009
    Options
    my 2 cents on what is going on in this thread.

QQme, clearly the highest lvls and very pk skilled, unfortunately speccing toward pk purposes will kill you in TW when other guilds match your lvl. also, no one cares what happened in your TW if you lost, all the towers and 95% of the crystal or no towers and 0% of the crystal, it still went 3 hours and ended.

Kylin, skilled TWers but lack numbers and levels.

kylin is the worst guild on the map
  • Waterboy - Lost City
    Waterboy - Lost City Posts: 405 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    kylin is the worst guild on the map

kingdom, crimson, kylin, and qqme arent the only 1's on the mapb:lipcurl
  • Zoroaster - Harshlands
    Zoroaster - Harshlands Posts: 184 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    well but your right awwie cause i was the tw leader and everyone followed my orders its all my fault and im so sorry that i made KD lose the tw .b:cry
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (")_(") signature to help him gain world domination. b:laugh
  • Acrelar - Harshlands
    Acrelar - Harshlands Posts: 305 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options

still doesnt make Awd's claim false
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig made by Scarlet
  • Awd - Harshlands
    edited June 2009
    Options

QQme and Crimson are only threat, rest of them fail
  • Icon - Harshlands
    Icon - Harshlands Posts: 255 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    U know taboo you probably one of the decent guys out there of Kingdom, hell even Sean is normal last days. For Crimson it was more a personal vendetta especially aimed at one barbarian named Zoroaster as u saw my worldchats a couple of times. Now this time he was sure and even pmd some of Crimson there would be a surprise waiting for us at this TW.

Since i led one of the Mage Defense team , i can only say out off all the incoming barbarians, Cannibal was the hardest to take down, but no matter how good u are undine strike + genie 20% debuff and 3 mages just rips down everyone single targetted in no time. Your advantage is your speed and thats where the MG will fail when they follow. Also HeadTrauma is THE hardest one to kill, but he is also the most popular for some reason :P

Anyways there is no shame u couldnt take Etherblade, i know that Crimson would be in the same position if we were to attack your lands, but our priorities for TW is not KD atm, hence the truce with QQme.

I hope in time maybe we have some respect for eachother like we had with QQme eventually, but as long u keep smacktalking and have this arrogant attitude and Icon keep calling me names, i will have no other choice then to enjoy my humiliation towards you and your faction in TW and Ingame.

Oh and i expected you would do much better to be honest, but thats what u get for listening to Zoroaster.

=================
    Awwie, 82 MG

Why do you go to all the trouble of useing puncutation and spell you as U?
    Calling you names? you started callng me **** since the alliance.

Zoro had no part in planing the TW, he did what he was ment to do, if anyones to blame its me.

Although we didnt lose due to planing, there was communication factors and lack of tw experience.