GZ not defending

Nakhimov - Lost City
Nakhimov - Lost City Posts: 1,829 Arc User
edited June 2009 in Twilight Temple (West)
So GZ decided not to defend RQ or Spectral this week, despite 77 people online... anyone know why?
Bladestorm lets you spin around like a carnival ride and do damage. Not using it is almost like having a move called Confetti Rocket Power Leap and saving it for "emergencies"
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nakhimov the Kingslayer of Kil'Jaeden's <Criminal Scum>
wowprogress.com/guild/us/kil-jaeden/Criminal+Scum
Post edited by Nakhimov - Lost City on

Comments

• Anberlin - Lost City
    Anberlin - Lost City Posts: 180 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    At first I was like "WTF", i mean they should be able to handle RQ and Riot, right?

Then someone pointed out that this is a guild that was once led by Danika (for a short while)
  • Nakhimov - Lost City
    edited June 2009
    You're right, Danika has no honour.
    Bladestorm lets you spin around like a carnival ride and do damage. Not using it is almost like having a move called Confetti Rocket Power Leap and saving it for "emergencies"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Hidden - Lost City
    Hidden - Lost City Posts: 338 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    polter was in the rq war running his mouth. went something like 'not much u can do without ur leader'.
  • Amour - Lost City
    Amour - Lost City Posts: 1,825 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    He died :3
    Shame, we were so well prepared this week.
    "Amour is better suited to rainbow text, because he is a classy lady." - Nakhimov
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kristoph - Lost City
    Kristoph - Lost City Posts: 2,016 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Sigh, so much for 3 hour TWs, GZ is dead. Or will be soon at this rate.
    Wondering how much longer these **** packs are going to be around.
  • Biggyluv - Lost City
    Biggyluv - Lost City Posts: 213 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Still took them almost 10mins to kill our 20 people.....also zuck pmed me asking why I talk trash to GZ in world shout.....wow WOWWWWWW really? This coming from anyone in GZ is a laugh since you have 2 of the BIGGEST trash talkers in the server as your leaders. Take a step back people and remember the past....then look towards the future! Its looking brighter each day, good luck and have fun!
  • Nakhimov - Lost City
    edited June 2009
    I think it's the end of an era. GZ is soon to be dead b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Amour - Lost City
    edited June 2009
    Another guild down -rolls eyes-
    Nice to know RageQuit is one of the few guilds that can survive tough times.
    Not just jump ship.
    "Amour is better suited to rainbow text, because he is a classy lady." - Nakhimov
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • thankssir
    thankssir Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    wow... it's happening.... what will happen to CQ after this?
  • Arravis - Lost City
    Arravis - Lost City Posts: 197 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Another guild down -rolls eyes-
    Nice to know RageQuit is one of the few guilds that can survive tough times.
    Not just jump ship.

Who says we're down already? It was just a bad week, nothing more. You'll still be seeing us.

Quit acting so triumphant about staying together when your original leader and core have already quit and left long ago.
  • Amour - Lost City
    edited June 2009
    Doesn't that show a lot more? That our leader can leave the game and yet the guild still lives on? Let's be honest here, with GZ's history I wouldn't be surprised if they disbanded and made a new guild with an even worse name.

Either way I hate all of you for not coming to RQ war.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Soho - Lost City
    Soho - Lost City Posts: 323 Arc User
    edited June 2009

Quit acting so triumphant

Haven't you learnt already, RQ always act triumphant whether they're camped in sz, losing a tw battle or "winning" one when barely anyone went. It's just how they are.

b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

sohographics.deviantart.com
  • Biggyluv - Lost City
    Biggyluv - Lost City Posts: 213 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Who says we're down already? It was just a bad week, nothing more. You'll still be seeing us.

Quit acting so triumphant about staying together when your original leader and core have already quit and left long ago.

ohhh because GZ has been around since the server started? No you all were formed to "kill off" all the RQ and it was like 3 guilds merged into one like 6 months ago....too bad you dont even care RQ has land now only care about defending your land. What happened to forming a guild to kill RQ only? Scrub **** guild can only defend 20 Riot members....sad really!
  • Kristoph - Lost City
    Kristoph - Lost City Posts: 2,016 Arc User
    edited June 2009

Bad week? How many of GZ's members have left the guild in the past 8 days? I wouldn't exactly write that off as a bad week.
    Wondering how much longer these **** packs are going to be around.
  • Nakhimov - Lost City
    edited June 2009

Not defending two lands at all strikes me as a little more than a bad week.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Arravis - Lost City
    edited June 2009
    ohhh because GZ has been around since the server started? No you all were formed to "kill off" all the RQ and it was like 3 guilds merged into one like 6 months ago....too bad you dont even care RQ has land now only care about defending your land. What happened to forming a guild to kill RQ only?

Because other guilds keep getting in our way? If we didn't have other guilds to deal with at the same time, we'd gladly give RQ the 3-hour wars they want.
    Bad week? How many of GZ's members have left the guild in the past 8 days? I wouldn't exactly write that off as a bad week.

We actually haven't lost that many, tbh. Probably much fewer than the number RQ lost after they were losing territory to us "like 6 months ago."
    Not defending two lands at all strikes me as a little more than a bad week.

Our goal originally was just to defend 2 lands anyways, settling for 1 isn't all that bad for now.
  • Ethree - Lost City
    Ethree - Lost City Posts: 246 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    thankssir wrote: »
    wow... it's happening.... what will happen to CQ after this?

Ummm Cq will start getting triple even 4 or 5 attacks a week. They will not be able to handle it and start losing lands. As per this 50% of the guild will qq and jump ship the 50% left will remain and try to salvage whats left to no avail. From here the guild will crumble and CQ will be an afterthought
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] tx Haiz too pro
  • Shinta - Lost City
    Shinta - Lost City Posts: 69 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Hold me, E3 b:sad
    Allons-y!!!!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Nakhimov - Lost City
    edited June 2009
    Our goal originally was just to defend 2 lands anyways, settling for 1 isn't all that bad for now.

Your goal was to defend 2 lands, but nobody showed up to two of three wars? Defending means showing up, I know it's a hard concept.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Arravis - Lost City
    edited June 2009
    Your goal was to defend 2 lands, but nobody showed up to two of three wars? Defending means showing up, I know it's a hard concept.

There's also a little something called oppurtunity costs and tactics. We didn't have enough people online to supply for that many wars, so it would just have been a waste. Showing up to either RQ or Spec would've been fine if it was just 1 on 1.
  • Anberlin - Lost City
    Anberlin - Lost City Posts: 180 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Ummm Cq will start getting triple even 4 or 5 attacks a week. They will not be able to handle it and start losing lands. As per this 50% of the guild will qq and jump ship the 50% left will remain and try to salvage whats left to no avail. From here the guild will crumble and CQ will be an afterthought

And then spectral will take all the land and they will have "saved the server" and everyone will cheer!

Until they realise that instead of the land somehow becoming open for non-factor TW, its just owned by a different guild, one that has no problem with random pk.
  • rukhmath
    rukhmath Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    And then spectral will take all the land and they will have "saved the server" and everyone will cheer!

Until they realise that instead of the land somehow becoming open for non-factor TW, its just owned by a different guild, one that has no problem with random pk.

Why Spectral "saved the server"?

This is a combined effort. If there is result, it will not only be because of Spectral. What makes Spectral the only one getting the glory?

I applaud all the factions involved. Without any one of the 3 to first step up to bat, none of any of this would be possible.
    No need for quotes anymore. Lost City's eyes are wide open now. Thank god!b:victory
  • DoooM - Lost City
    DoooM - Lost City Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Doesn't that show a lot more? That our leader can leave the game and yet the guild still lives on?

Not hard to run a guild with a reputation and no rules
  • Amour - Lost City
    edited June 2009
    No rules?
    You obviously don't know the effort and work it took to rebuild this guild to what it is.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Jrudora - Lost City
    Jrudora - Lost City Posts: 445 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Not hard to run a guild with a reputation and no rules

Its easier running a guild on salary, than to run a guild with reputation and no rules. But of course, the latter survives much better, and has a much more loyal guild base.

A guild ran on salary is like... any guild thats gone now because they've lost land. ;)
  • Nakhimov - Lost City
    edited June 2009
    RQ has made a comeback, my alt archer was in there for a few months and the progress they made from losing all their land to now is impressive. Well organized, and following the CQ method of good gears and levels, through grinding and HH.

GZ, however, is absolutely crashing due to losing land.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Arravis - Lost City
    edited June 2009
    GZ, however, is absolutely crashing due to losing land.

I don't know why you keep bothering to make up lines like these, but it's pretty obvious to me now that you know nothing about GZ and are just another biased onlooker. We may have lost 10 people, but internally GZ hasn't changed much at all.
  • DoooM - Lost City
    DoooM - Lost City Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    No rules?
    You obviously don't know the effort and work it took to rebuild this guild to what it is.

effort and work...

You are right i cant imagine...

but wait let me try...

"hey you guys stop killing everyone you see!" wait er... no thats not it....

"damn its so hard to recruit people who random pk" no thats not it either...

"It is soooo hard to try and keep people in this guild when there is no where else to go because you burn all your bridges." bah I suck at this...

I give up. You are right.

I am not flaming RQ, I truly think that they are a true pvp guild, I am just saying do not cry about how hard it is maintaining a guild that has had a rep through many games as infamous pvpers, and one with no rules.

Also by the way it is hard keeping people in a guild with a salary if you tell people with the best gear and highest lvls that they cannot random pk on a PVP server.
  • Amour - Lost City
    edited June 2009
    Wow, so I thought your opinions had some merit, but after that post LOL.
    I won't even bother explaining where and why you're wrong because it's all wrong. And I surely hope the average LC player has enough common sense to see you're an idiot.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mizorie - Lost City
    Mizorie - Lost City Posts: 598 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Correction! RQ does have at least one rule: Get on Vent. ^_~
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dalamaar: Mizorie you have no soul.