TW Predictions: 6/13/09 -- 6/13/09

Konariraiden - Heavens Tear
Konariraiden - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,505 Arc User
edited June 2009 in Etherblade (West)
Good Mooooooornin', Perfect Worlders all across the globe! This is Konari Raiden, tryin' his hand at deliverin' some Awesome-Sauce Territory War Predictions! This first broadcast is dedicated to Hisui, our beloved past TW Predicter...rer for...well, as long as I can remember. I may not be as good at deliverin' the most detailed predictions (because I haven't really done too much research on each Faction, 'cept my own), but I'm still sure as hell gonna try! Hope you enjoy!

DISCLAIMER: All predictions made are purely the unbiased (that's right, UNBIASED) opinion of Konari Raiden, and are not meant to offend or put down any Faction or Faction Member. Remember, I'm just a player, not a psychic!
Saturday, June 13th Territory Wars

Radiance attacking Evolution
Ah, a tale of fights and factions, as old as Perfect World itself...Radiance and Evolution, though not the dominatrices of the Territory Map anymore, refuse to die down, showing that they still have an attack and defense power to be reckoned with. Both have vast Territory War experience and impressive knowledge on TW Strategies, both in attack and defense. This one's gonna be a little tough to call for me, as both of their defenses are quite powerful. If "Lancer" Evo (sorry, had to make that joke, I love those cars) defends against Radiance, I think they'll take it.

Victor: Evolution

"WaR" attacking Evolution
Ah..."WaR" is back again, determined to get a spot on that stage. I believe they've tried many a time to get on here, and I've just gotta admire that spirit. It's that kind of unwavering stance that will eventually pay off for "WaR", if they keep at it. Though, given Evo's knack for defense nowadays, I don't think it's their time just yet.

Arsenals attacking Evolution
Hehe, I believe Arsenals is a newcomer to the TW action! If not, I apologize, never really memorized all of the TW'ing factions. ^^ But still, glad to see some more Factions gettin' out there for some PEW-PEW action! Though I don't believe Arsenals will take Evo's land this week, I'm sure it'll be a grand learning experience, and great fun for 'em!

Tao attacking Enrage
Ooh...look's like Tao's gonna be gettin' serious, goin' after one of Enrage's major cities! This may be quite exciting. Given Tao's natural catapult advantage, coupled with the fact that they're dual-attacking with Caesar, must make them quite happy! However, Enrage is a beast when it comes to defense, and I'm sure they're not gonna give up a Tier 2 City without a fight! But...I'm in Tao, so I'm not gonna be predictin' this one.

Victor: Just wait and see... ಥ_ಥ

Caesar attacking Enrage
Rounding out this TW Weekend is the battle between Sal...ahem, Caesar...and Enrage. Coupled with the Tao fight, Enrage may have a tough decision to make. If they lose Lost, well, that's a Tier 2 City gone. But if they lose The Great Lake, Caesar's poised for an attack on one of Enrage's main hubs, Archosaur. I'm sure Enrage has noticed this, and does NOT want to even gamble that chance. They've been there; they know how much an 8 Catapult advantage can carry. Given a choice between losing Lost City and possibly losing Arch, I'd go with Arch. Though I think Enrage'll put a decent defense on both fronts.

Victor: Enrage

Well, that's all for this week! Don't be hurt if I didn't predict like you wanted me to. I'm only one man, y'know...I just wanted to see if I could make my predictions as...entertaining as Hisui's. Really lookin' forward to all the battles, and hope everyone has fun PEW-PEW action! Remember, as the Taoists (not the Faction, the belief) say, "The journey is the reward."

I'm out! PUT YA GUNZ ON!! b:bye
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yeah, it's me. Don't read to much into it, though; I'm only here for myself now, killin' time and chillin' when need-be. So sue me. Tch...
Post edited by Konariraiden - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• FiveAlive - Heavens Tear
    FiveAlive - Heavens Tear Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    What a boring **** post to read, please dont try this again and just leave it with Hsui.b:sad
  • Konariraiden - Heavens Tear
    edited June 2009
    What a boring **** post to read, please dont try this again and just leave it with Hsui.b:sad

Aww... b:cry ...makin' me feel bad what not. b:surrender Well, I'm just fillin' in for Hisui, since he's busy with real-life issues for now. Don't worry, I'm sure we'll get our beloved yarn-spinner back soon enough! b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yeah, it's me. Don't read to much into it, though; I'm only here for myself now, killin' time and chillin' when need-be. So sue me. Tch...
  • Energize - Heavens Tear
    Energize - Heavens Tear Posts: 217 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Sadly Hisui is no longer with us. Real life has caught up to him, dunno if you guys will be getting any more predictions. b:cry

-raises one eyebrow at you-
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    GaliNaab here, your neighbourhood friendly male venomancer.
    edited June 2009
    Wait...he...he's not coming back...? b:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Cat - Heavens Tear
    Cat - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,187 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Wait...he...he's not coming back...? b:sad
    well yes. its really busy for me nowadays so I can't play / write predictions anymore.But lurking forums will be okay by me still :D

10 characters
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Jesus fricking christ on a pogo stick. Your a mass of fricking idiots I swear!"
    -Saitada

Didn't anyone tell you that you wanted to sleep with me?!?! I thought you knew....
    edited June 2009
    b:cry

Nooo...!! *sniffle* Well...I'm still gonna try to deliver TW predictions! I don't care what anyone says! I'ma PUT MAH GUNZ ON!! b:angry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Sonnestark - Heavens Tear
    Sonnestark - Heavens Tear Posts: 210 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Ignore all the haters, it was a decent post. Not necessarily with the flare of Hisui's, but you've done well in you're own right.

See yourself as USA Today compared to The New York Times, be you're own and don't try to be a replacement.
    Men should be either treated generously or destroyed, because they take revenge for slight injuries - for heavy ones they cannot.
  • Stickygreen - Heavens Tear
    Stickygreen - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,158 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    dont feel bad, we all want to be as good as sticky and his conspiracies b:chuckle
    Less QQ more Pew Pewb:thanks

"Don't argue with an idiot. They bring you down to their level, and beat you with experience."

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • BikerBOI - Heavens Tear
    BikerBOI - Heavens Tear Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Konari u joke u said u would stick with memories but u leave? are u kidding u liar and a cheat......??? whats up with that
  • shuzan
    shuzan Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Almost tempted to post my own predictions threads that I've been doing the past few months on my guilds forum. I had kinda kept it as a "Guild only" sort of thing, and didn't really want to appear as attempting to copy Hisui by posting it here.

I really just do it for kicks, and to take bets. b:chuckle
    edited June 2009
    Konari u joke u said u would stick with memories but u leave? are u kidding u liar and a cheat......??? whats up with that

b:chuckle

...oh, this is hilarious. So I'm a liar and a cheat if I put real-life issues before my own? I guess I'm a liar and a cheat. But hey, I'm a liar and a cheat that's gonna be pullin' high grades in my summer classes. Excuse me for wantin' to get my Bachelor's Degree a bit early.

Everyone's human, and I just can't handle the pressure of working and going to college, and trying to restore a faction that suffered a huge blow. I may be a hyper and perky lad, but I know my limits, and I reached 'em.

Oh, and I saw your "quitting" thread here. People like you who leave because of faction issues or similar drama issues really shouldn't be playing the game in the first place. I love this game because it's fun. I don't Cube, I don't Rebirth, I don't Zhen, I don't "Fish"...I just solo grind on mobs when I feel like it. Why? Because I enjoy solo grinding, and I think it's fun. Not everyone "has" to powergrind to the next level and become the next "God" of the server. Tao understands that. They've helped me out so much already, with my gear, my items, my skills, and giving me tips on what do to with my future build. Best of all, they understand how I feel about this game, and haven't put any pressure on me to reach any level in any amount of time. They know I'm in college and dedicated to my classes, and have encouraged me to keep goin' with 'em. Plus, I can still chat with people that I met in Memories (shout out to Androgin, you're Awesome-Sauce, man!), which is why I looked at Tao after knowing I couldn't lead Memories anymore.

In short, don't be too hasty to judge, and I'm glad you're quittin', Biker. I don't think PWI needs more tunnel-vision, grammatically-challenged people like you. If you'll excuse me, I'll be busy enjoyin' this game with my true friends.

b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• BikerBOI - Heavens Tear
    BikerBOI - Heavens Tear Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    lame
    are u kidding wats there to handle with a guild that has 20 people in it?
  • Lyxxx - Heavens Tear
    Lyxxx - Heavens Tear Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    What a boring **** post to read, please dont try this again and just leave it with Hsui. (By the amazingly stupid Fivealive)

Do us all a favor and shut the hell up Five, ur as ignorant now as always. If ur so damn great why dont u do/say something intelligent for a change b:shutup
  • SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear
    SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,225 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    *Gives the coveted SgtSlaughter Seal of Approval*

Troll and Flames need not be posted in this thread.
    "Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory.
    Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat." ~Sun Tzu

"Lennox Lewis, I'm coming for you man. My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat his children. Praise be to Allah!"
    ~Iron Mike Tyson Enrage.omgforum.net
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Hisui - Heavens Tear
    Hisui - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,369 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    I approve of this post b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    私の番ですよ。- Sig by Symour

Check out ForsakenX 's sig thread O_O
    Enrage - We Eat.
    edited June 2009
    What a boring **** post to read, please dont try this again and just leave it with Hsui. (By the amazingly stupid Fivealive)

Do us all a favor and shut the hell up Five, ur as ignorant now as always. If ur so damn great why dont u do/say something intelligent for a change b:shutup

Aw love you too hun, atleast I didn't QQ at a friend the first thing ur **** gets handed to in a TW. BTW u cant even kill me with a Nix /Fail

And Second of all I never said Im great but thanks for letting me know that I am
    Please take the cork out of your va g before u talk again. Thanks!

P.S. **** ur still blacklisted

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UzfY-aXGcBY&NR=1
  • Fliiick - Heavens Tear
    Fliiick - Heavens Tear Posts: 597 Arc User
    edited June 2009

The master has spoken....
    ~Almost original Tao member~
    Former Tao Director

IGN: Fliiick
    Cleric 100
    Currently Radiance
  • Stickygreen - Heavens Tear
    Stickygreen - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,158 Arc User
    edited June 2009

no you dont, you approve of mine
    Less QQ more Pew Pewb:thanks

"Don't argue with an idiot. They bring you down to their level, and beat you with experience."

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lyxxx - Heavens Tear
    Lyxxx - Heavens Tear Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Aw love you too hun, atleast I didn't QQ at a friend the first thing ur **** gets handed to in a TW. BTW u cant even kill me with a Nix /Fail

And Second of all I never said Im great but thanks for letting me know that I am

Wow u really insist on showing everyone how ignorant u are...AMAZINGb:shutup
  • Sonicslashar - Heavens Tear
    Sonicslashar - Heavens Tear Posts: 81 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Great job Konari

You have room for improvement in your predictions BUT you also have a lot of potential to be Heaven's Tear next top TW predicter

And to BikerBOI: Real life > PWI any day.

Also having been a leader of Memories and attending university myself and dealing with exams at the moment I can tell you from my firsthand experience:

UNIVERSITY + RUNNING A GUILD = MAJOR STRESS

So one of those 2 things had to go...

Konari made the right decision....University is the most important thing to deal with for a mature aged person
    Once a Ninja
    Now a Samarai
    Always a BladeMaster

I am SonicSlashar and I have spoken
  • Sonnestark - Heavens Tear
    Sonnestark - Heavens Tear Posts: 210 Arc User
    edited June 2009

Five, don't steal my link. Thanks.
    Men should be either treated generously or destroyed, because they take revenge for slight injuries - for heavy ones they cannot.
    edited June 2009
    Ignorance is the state in which one lacks knowledge, is unaware of something or chooses to subjectively ignore information. This should not be confused with being unintelligent, as one's level of intelligence and level of education or general awareness are not the same. The word "Ignorant" is an adjective describing a person in the state of being unaware. The term may be used specifically (e.g. "One can be an expert in math, and totally ignorant of history.") or generally (e.g. "an ignorant person.") -- although the second use is used less as a descriptive and more as an imprecise personal insult.

Ok Lyxx whatever makes you sleep better at night
    edited June 2009
    Ignorance is the state in which one lacks knowledge, is unaware of something or chooses to subjectively ignore information. This should not be confused with being unintelligent, as one's level of intelligence and level of education or general awareness are not the same. The word "Ignorant" is an adjective describing a person in the state of being unaware. The term may be used specifically (e.g. "One can be an expert in math, and totally ignorant of history.") or generally (e.g. "an ignorant person.") -- although the second use is used less as a descriptive and more as an imprecise personal insult.

Ok Lyxx whatever makes you sleep better at night

Dictionaries FTW, right? ~.^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear
    SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,225 Arc User
    edited June 2009

Lol, beat me to it. ಥ_ಥ
    "Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory.
    Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat." ~Sun Tzu

"Lennox Lewis, I'm coming for you man. My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat his children. Praise be to Allah!"
    ~Iron Mike Tyson Enrage.omgforum.net
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MentalEdge - Heavens Tear
    MentalEdge - Heavens Tear Posts: 629 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Srsly love HT forum
    Quit 100%...and surprised my forum account wasn't banned...yet
  • Yunahh - Heavens Tear
    Yunahh - Heavens Tear Posts: 246 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Awe,

I love how our server is so friendly with each other!~