Twilight Temple - Solo ?

Options
Top - Harshlands
Top - Harshlands Posts: 182 Arc User
edited June 2009 in General Discussion
What's the point of solo ? Can I solo it ? I don't get it. ...
Post edited by Top - Harshlands on

Comments

• Mvm - Lost City
    Mvm - Lost City Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    i guess if u solo TT there's nobody to fight u over with drops??
    and i believe u need to be around 70-ish to solo a TT? also depends on ur class.
  • Felina - Heavens Tear
    Felina - Heavens Tear Posts: 57 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    im pretty sure it use to be that venos were the best to solo TT
    but since the genies, barabs, elfs, and humans, can now lure.
    with the pink genie, it comes with a lure skill. so makes it easier.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Rinnve - Lost City
    Rinnve - Lost City Posts: 473 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Solo HH is doable by almost everyone class. Even archers, though you don't have any heals, but apoth items are avaiable for everyone. Mobs are easy, bosses are not so but doable.

It is not worth it, though. Even for venos, may be. Too few drops, too much effort. Solo runs are most useful for new servers, when no one have HH weapon but want it fast (getting good hh squad on new server can be a real trouble, so solo runs are faster). Common scenario is veno farming solo, getting HH weap and selling other drops, getting herc and farming squad mode to get really rich.
    --
    PWonline.ru, Sirius: Иней, 70 cleric - off.
    PWI, Lost City: Rinnve, 7X wiz (frozen);
    Allods Online, Раскол: Риннве, 2X occultist
  • Adroit - Lost City
    Adroit - Lost City Posts: 4,628 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Solo HH is doable by almost everyone class. Even archers, though you don't have any heals, but apoth items are avaiable for everyone. Mobs are easy, bosses are not so but doable.

It is not worth it, though. Even for venos, may be. Too few drops, too much effort. Solo runs are most useful for new servers, when no one have HH weapon but want it fast (getting good hh squad on new server can be a real trouble, so solo runs are faster). Common scenario is veno farming solo, getting HH weap and selling other drops, getting herc and farming squad mode to get really rich.

I really dont think that every class can solo a TT. I know that I sure couldn't. Maybe survive a few hits with enough pots.. Before drum boss for instance, maybe use one of those pots that gives an extra 100 hp regen, then use one of those ones that gives a bunch of hp over 30 secs, then use my level hp pots and then rejuv pots, and maybe some genie skills like tree of protection, and of course you'd need an HP charm. Other than that, I really dunno how you'd even be able to take a few hits as a wizard... can't speak for other classes lol.

But solo TT is basically just an easier mode. If you've got a weak party, you may need to do solo because it is easier.. but squad mode offers better rewards :)
    Youtube Channel: youtube.com/user/D2VeT/videos?flow=grid&view=0
    Current gear: pwcalc.com/6ab2893fbfb080a8
    [SIGPIC]http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=684hgk&s=5[/SIGPIC]
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Solo is doable but not by all classes till later in levels and you must know your class well. I will solo up to 2-2 and although I have and can I generally will bring my hubby (BM) with me to lessen the hurt on my charm at the bosses if I am doing 2-1 and 2-2.

However the drop rates are not that great and not really worth it. You are also very limited in the higher HH's with bosses.

It can be profitable but not all that worth it until past 1-3.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • Brael - Dreamweaver
    Brael - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,430 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    I really dont think that every class can solo a TT. I know that I sure couldn't. Maybe survive a few hits with enough pots.. Before drum boss for instance, maybe use one of those pots that gives an extra 100 hp regen, then use one of those ones that gives a bunch of hp over 30 secs, then use my level hp pots and then rejuv pots, and maybe some genie skills like tree of protection, and of course you'd need an HP charm. Other than that, I really dunno how you'd even be able to take a few hits as a wizard... can't speak for other classes lol.

But solo TT is basically just an easier mode. If you've got a weak party, you may need to do solo because it is easier.. but squad mode offers better rewards :)

Light armor and hp charms?