Am Lookin for a Guild

KuroiSiN - Heavens Tear
KuroiSiN - Heavens Tear Posts: 4 Arc User
edited June 2009 in Guild Banter
hi, i may be seen along tyme guildless running around archo and many of u guys Tried hard to stick me with ur Guilds but failed . . .
i had somethn to do so i couldnt join Guilds
but now i can join Guildes so i joined a Guild Called "SexyClub" just helpin a Friend and am happy to do that^^
b4 i leave my Friend i want to see what guilds will replay this Thread
ok am a BMLvl.76 Spear user well Geared with TTarmor i bought it from the AH from gridding , the things i want from the Guild i want to join Talkactive, helpfull and does TTs Runs " am happy with 2 runs a Week " better than Griddin for TT90 Armor that what am doing now b:victory
ok the things i will repay u back are Loyalty,friendship,assistance, repect and grat Teamwork in TWs if are any.
ok thats all and i hope i find what am lookin for , thank you b:thanks
P.S : no Replays . . . i Join Enlighten^^
[SIGPIC]...[/SIGPIC]
Post edited by KuroiSiN - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Kloie - Heavens Tear
    Kloie - Heavens Tear Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    xFallenx is always welcoming to new members. We only require that you stay active and lvling and are friendly toward other members. We are practically a brand new faction so we need more members

hope to hear from you ^^

xFallenx Leader

Kloie
  • Maddrox - Harshlands
    Maddrox - Harshlands Posts: 1,140 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    hi, i may be seen along tyme guildless running around archo and many of u guys Tried hard to stick me with ur Guilds but failed . . .
    i had somethn to do so i couldnt join Guilds
    but now i can join Guildes so i joined a Guild Called "SexyClub" just helpin a Friend and am happy to do that^^
    b4 i leave my Friend i want to see what guilds will replay this Thread
    ok am a BMLvl.76 Spear user well Geared with TTarmor i bought it from the AH from gridding , the things i want from the Guild i want to join Talkactive, helpfull and does TTs Runs " am happy with 2 runs a Week " better than Griddin for TT90 Armor that what am doing now b:victory
    ok the things i will repay u back are Loyalty,friendship,assistance, repect and grat Teamwork in TWs if are any.
    ok thats all and i hope i find what am lookin for , thank you b:thanks
    P.S : no Replays . . . i Join Enlighten^^

Hey KuroiSiN,

http://www.terminalftw.com/join.htm
    This is the director of Terminal. The guild leader is the beloved Asphyxiate(She's mine u can't have her). Our level requirement is currently 40+, and we are a very active faction. We typically are very talkative, and in ventrilo as well. We're at our peak in activity typically early evening, through the night. Of course there aree times when it gets quiet, but that's because everybodies doing something or just talking in vent. We're like a big family, and will help do bosses and supply the fb's to whoever wants to run them. *All drops to Tabber*.

We do run Twilight Temple almost daily, in the evenings typically. The main person is a hardcore juggla chick named cute_psycho, ^^ . You will be one of the highest level members, but we have many, many members hitting 60 and 70. We'll mess around with the title's, have fun, do whatever, and hope to start TW soon. We're planning on starting World Bosses again very soon as well. We've kicked about 30 inactives no body has seen in a long time, and almost to 100 member count. Level 3 Faction.

You can pm Maddrox, Asphyxiate, cute_psycho, Lovandr, Fangzahn they may be available right now. I'll be on later tonight after work. rushing to 80 b:victory

hope to see you with us tonight, ttyl.
    -Madd