Pay with cell phone?

Options
fireboydevil
fireboydevil Posts: 7 Arc User
edited August 2009 in Cash Shop Huddle
Will it be possible to pay with cellphone (mobilephone)?
Its great for us who cannot buy zen otherwhise.

It was possible on acclaim games. and it should be possible for this game too.
Post edited by fireboydevil on

Comments

• shelrath
    shelrath Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    Here's a simple answer. Go get an Ultimate Gamer Card from Wal Mart
    Go to your bank and get a "Gift Visa Card"
    go to Walgreens and get a Green Dot Online Mastercard (basically like a gift visa, it's reloadable)

Seriously. Simple answers.
  • fireboydevil
    edited October 2008
    Options
    Its not possible for me to do that.

Its only possible for me to use cellphone(mobilephone) to buy zen.
  • fireboydevil
    edited October 2008
    Options
    Why cant this be done?

Come on!...
    I cant get my hand on zen otherwise!
  • vigor
    vigor Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    shelrath wrote: »
    Here's a simple answer. Go get an Ultimate Gamer Card from Wal Mart
    Go to your bank and get a "Gift Visa Card"
    go to Walgreens and get a Green Dot Online Mastercard (basically like a gift visa, it's reloadable)

Seriously. Simple answers.

Stop assuming everyone lives in America. This is the only way for me to pay too
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Lost City
  • fireboydevil
    edited October 2008
    Options
    Acclaim uses Allopass
    Why can't perfectworld do it too?b:angry
  • fireboydevil
    edited October 2008
    Options
    Paybycash dot com

What will happen if i use it?... will it work?
    (I'm not living in america!.)
  • watzit
    watzit Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    how much is perfect world to play
  • shnuggles
    shnuggles Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    Paybycash dot com

What will happen if i use it?... will it work?
    (I'm not living in america!.)

Yes, PayByCash is supported by our site, just be sure that you access them through our charge page first otherwise we may not receive the payment. Also, we offer payments via Ukash and ClickandBuy for users that are outside of the United States on top of the PayByCash option. Cellphone payments, as of this moment, is not a direct payment option to Perfect World Entertainment and is available via the PayByCash method. You can see all billing options via the charge portion of the website and by going into each payment solution, you can see what additional options each solution has for payments.
    watzit wrote: »
    how much is perfect world to play

Perfect World International as well as future games from Perfect World Entertainment are free to play and you can (if you wish, this is never required) elect to make purchases from the item boutique which uses the ZEN currency. ZEN is purchased with real life money from the charge portion of the website but again, is never required to play the games.
    -Your friendly neighborhood Shnuggs-
    [PWE Billing]
    Perfect World Entertainment Customer Support System

"Any man worth his salt will stick up for what he believes right, but it takes a slightly better man to acknowledge instantly and without reservation that he is in error."
    -Andrew Jackson

Shnuggles [Shh-nugg-ulls]
    -proper noun
    1. He who turns negativity into giddiness.
    2. Has an IRL cat that plays fetch b:victory
  • SupportAngel - Heavens Tear
    SupportAngel - Heavens Tear Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    For many people it would be much more easier if there would be system using credit from the mobile as a payment because many people which play this kind of games are teenagers, most of them don't have rich parents and/or cant get a credit card. (Like me!)
    -- I disagree with what you say. But I will fight to the death for your right to say it --
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • shnuggles
    shnuggles Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    For many people it would be much more easier if there would be system using credit from the mobile as a payment because many people which play this kind of games are teenagers, most of them don't have rich parents and/or cant get a credit card. (Like me!)

Hello,

We have done a lot of research into mobile payment solutions and unfortunately, we have not found a solution that fits into the security parameters that Perfect World Entertainment currently uses. This is a solution that is not completely out of the question but at the current time, the only option for mobile payments is with PayByCash and the Mobillcash option through them. This can be accessed normally via the charge page of the website.
    -Your friendly neighborhood Shnuggs-
    [PWE Billing]
    Perfect World Entertainment Customer Support System

"Any man worth his salt will stick up for what he believes right, but it takes a slightly better man to acknowledge instantly and without reservation that he is in error."
    -Andrew Jackson

Shnuggles [Shh-nugg-ulls]
    -proper noun
    1. He who turns negativity into giddiness.
    2. Has an IRL cat that plays fetch b:victory
  • Dark_Tiger - Lost City
    Dark_Tiger - Lost City Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    hmm but i will pay with my cellphone.
    can you not open the payment with cellphone for one week so can you see if it works or not.
    pls i can only pay with my cellphone if this prepaid card not come to sweden as well.
  • Snipah - Lost City
    Snipah - Lost City Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    hmzz

step1: ask parents to pay with their visa...
    step2: pay parents back with cash
    step3: profit

the only reason i see a lot of people wanting the cellphone function is that they dont want their parents to know they are spending their mony on games???
  • Dark_Tiger - Lost City
    edited June 2009
    Options
    i have talk to my parents and the only let me pay with my cellphone.
    so pls can you let some ppl pay with cellphone or open cellphone payment for just 1 week and see what happens.
    i love this game and i will not quit because i cant buy gold.
    pls if you not start payment with cellphone i hope this prepaid card come to sweden really soon.
  • Ljubica - Dreamweaver
    Ljubica - Dreamweaver Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    hmzz

step1: ask parents to pay with their visa...
    step2: pay parents back with cash
    step3: profit

the only reason i see a lot of people wanting the cellphone function is that they dont want their parents to know they are spending their mony on games???
    Maybe some people don't have parents at all? Or don't use credit cards? Or maybe they just don't want to use their credit cards to pay? Maybe they don't want their parents to know? Maybe...

I want to be able to pay by cellphone.
  • Snipah - Lost City
    Snipah - Lost City Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Maybe some people don't have parents at all? Or don't use credit cards? Or maybe they just don't want to use their credit cards to pay? Maybe they don't want their parents to know? Maybe...

I want to be able to pay by cellphone.

well if u dont have parents then ask someone else in ur famely...
    dont use creditcards... ok then i agree with u
    or it parents dont want to use it online, yeh ok then it scks

but i really do believe the majority of people (not saying you guys are)
    just want to spend cash witouth parents giving lectures
  • Mysticlifex - Heavens Tear
    Mysticlifex - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,175 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    shnuggles wrote: »
    Hello,

We have done a lot of research into mobile payment solutions and unfortunately, we have not found a solution that fits into the security parameters that Perfect World Entertainment currently uses. This is a solution that is not completely out of the question but at the current time, the only option for mobile payments is with PayByCash and the Mobillcash option through them. This can be accessed normally via the charge page of the website.

A certain online game, has PayBySms in Australia, America, Estonia and Lithuania possibly other countries.
    PayByPhone
    Credit/Debit
    PayPal
    American express
    + 50 other methods.

Why can't PW have this?
    We're MysticAve my name is not Dave
    (Poem in the making - Shall be epic)
  • Dark_Tiger - Lost City
    edited June 2009
    Options
    this suck.
    i will buy with my cellphone or with prepaid card.
    why can the not start this payment with cellphone for at least one week so they can see how it works and how many will pay.
  • Caseyd - Dreamweaver
    Caseyd - Dreamweaver Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    i like the idea of pay by phone. i would be allowed doing that. i cant use credit cardsb:cry
    cleric--dreamweaver

~LIVING LEGACY~
  • Tsukaine - Heavens Tear
    Tsukaine - Heavens Tear Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    shnuggles wrote: »
    Hello,

i wanna zhen b:sad mobile payment. nows. b:angry
  • Faithe - Harshlands
    Faithe - Harshlands Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    One of the problems I have found which could be an easy fix is that the MobilCash option from the PayByCash site says that in most regions that maximum payment by mobil phone is $9.99 per transaction. But the smallest purchase of Zen you can make is $10.00 .. Could you guys possibly make another purchase amount for PayByCash that is below $10.00, so some of us could actually use the MobilCash option??

Thanks ;)
  • Dark_Tiger - Lost City
    edited June 2009
    Options
    One of the problems I have found which could be an easy fix is that the MobilCash option from the PayByCash site says that in most regions that maximum payment by mobil phone is $9.99 per transaction. But the smallest purchase of Zen you can make is $10.00 .. Could you guys possibly make another purchase amount for PayByCash that is below $10.00, so some of us could actually use the MobilCash option??

Thanks ;)

good hope this will workd becasue we are many how will buy zen but we cant.
    pls look on this option and see if you can fix this pls.
  • lordidiot
    lordidiot Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    i agree to you, and i wanted to ask the Perfect World Community that the system would be international ,i mean that it would work all around the world .i mean alot of sites that offers pay by mobile doesnt work in my country and its lithuania. so please ;)
  • manueldelacruz
    manueldelacruz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    im in uk and half the options cards ect are not available to us in the uk

there is an option for pay by phone but its not up and running yet can admin
    plz let us know when this option will be up and running as its difficult to do
    things without this option for members who cant access other options thank
    you
  • Teh_fishey - Dreamweaver
    Teh_fishey - Dreamweaver Posts: 552 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    It is coming soon and will be available as soon as possible. If you check https://billing.perfectworld.com/ you can see that's what it says.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Note: No thats not me... I stole that from the interwebs b:chuckle
    BTW.... YOU ROCK FORSAKENX <3

I like to think of myself as a dog, I can be cute and cuddly but sniff people's butts and get away with it ><>

Warlock recruiting lvl 70+ on the Dreamweaver Server.
    PM an officer for an invite.

b:heartb:flowerb:faint
  • Eirmehz - Sanctuary
    Eirmehz - Sanctuary Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    It has said "Coming Soon" for the longest time...I do not care if I get a solid answer for when mobile payments is coming out all I really want is an estimation of about how much longer it will take to get it up and running...I am sure it is hard to do though...
  • Teh_fishey - Dreamweaver
    Teh_fishey - Dreamweaver Posts: 552 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    It has said "Coming Soon" for the longest time...I do not care if I get a solid answer for when mobile payments is coming out all I really want is an estimation of about how much longer it will take to get it up and running...I am sure it is hard to do though...

PWE is working hard to bring the system up and running. It takes a while and can be complicated. They are working on it I'm sure, since they have promised it so long ago.

Its status still is "coming soon" so until further notice from a GM you will not know when "soon" is.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Note: No thats not me... I stole that from the interwebs b:chuckle
    BTW.... YOU ROCK FORSAKENX <3

I like to think of myself as a dog, I can be cute and cuddly but sniff people's butts and get away with it ><>

Warlock recruiting lvl 70+ on the Dreamweaver Server.
    PM an officer for an invite.

b:heartb:flowerb:faint
  • jonner218
    jonner218 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options

u can already pay by mobile, but in a while u can pay by phone.
    if u wanna pay by mobile, click 'PayByCash' and then click by choose your payment method: BOKU – Pay by Mobile
  • DeadSilence - Harshlands
    DeadSilence - Harshlands Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Can anyone can tell me at what day we can pay by phone???/b:victory
  • Mataki - Heavens Tear
    Mataki - Heavens Tear Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    I was just wondering but can someone tell me how to paybymobile in the us? I don't see the option BOKU there in the paybycash... I dont have an account with them yet should I make one or something? can someone explain to me?
  • Fireblood - Harshlands
    Fireblood - Harshlands Posts: 1,414 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    I was just wondering but can someone tell me how to paybymobile in the us? I don't see the option BOKU there in the paybycash... I dont have an account with them yet should I make one or something? can someone explain to me?
    Pay by phone is not implemented yet.
    btw necro
    Quit.
This discussion has been closed.