KD vs Crim

Options

Comments

• Sheo - Harshlands
    Sheo - Harshlands Posts: 65 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    If Icon and Echo where from my guild and I was the leader I will kick them in the middle of the tw and invite later, they are pulling catas, with so many WB they are pulling catas, we dont even need to debuff, was just: this cata... down

echopulling.jpg

And someone said at the end our crystal is 100%, course it is, if there is 30 minuts to defend what is the point to continue to pull? I will resume this TW to u:

We dont lost 1 single tower not even the middle towers, I think we dont even have one tower at 50% in any part of the match, they loose lots of towers and the crystal was at 50%.

We are supposed to be defending but when we saw the organization we just send some catas to have fun.
    Nova_ : Rofl. I was talking in guildchat feeding peoples ego and getting everyone hyped up, mainly to dilute some of the bad taste from constant crimson PKing all day.
  • Seraphim - Harshlands
    Seraphim - Harshlands Posts: 111 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    correction they got 1 tower at A gate, didnt even realised it lol, but nothing beats o_QQ_o for pulling a cata back then, to hide in the armoured bear xD
  • Moon - Harshlands
    Moon - Harshlands Posts: 112 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    was a fun fight... all i have to say. More fun to come.

Good fight all.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Free - Harshlands
    Free - Harshlands Posts: 71 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    big talks form taboo, one of the catapullers. your actions really made me laugh, even more, u looked sad to me. all those suicide pulls... just sad
  • Hydra - Harshlands
    Hydra - Harshlands Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    It was a fun and intensive TW. Good fight everyone. Sadly had to fight against 3 of my friends... Cerize, HybriX and Zoro <3 I miss u guys. b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]b:kiss
  • Eragon - Harshlands
    Eragon - Harshlands Posts: 465 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Lol. I could go on with a whole Speech... But I won't. All I can say is.
    FAIL

PS: Icon sounds like a ***
    Wonhalt
  • Moon - Harshlands
    Moon - Harshlands Posts: 112 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    lol Eragon.....u act like u were an important part of tw. That made me Lol.

why do u even post. b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Poww - Harshlands
    Poww - Harshlands Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Hats of 2 crimson =D...it was fun tapping kami without him attacking me lols..Kingdom was all over the place..later on i didn even bother doing nothing but juss attack any catapults i see...Crimsons bms were coordinated..the air team done their job...the better tw'ers won...=)b:kissb:bye
  • Ruby - Harshlands
    Ruby - Harshlands Posts: 67 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Lol. I could go on with a whole Speech... But I won't. All I can say is.
    FAIL

PS: Icon sounds like a ***

You just made yourself sound like a fool.
  • Iffy - Harshlands
    Iffy - Harshlands Posts: 310 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    The best part about the KD vent last night was when someone said,
    "Omg I see a Blue name Crimson!"
  • Desiree - Harshlands
    Desiree - Harshlands Posts: 635 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    My comments for this TW:
    - Aedus.... **** the 9k damage, give me your computer b:dirty
    - Echo.... you're a tank b:shocked
    - I used up an entire genie for that TW b:surrender
    - Lag sucks a lot when you have video recording + PWI memory leak + 3hr TW b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kageneko - Harshlands
    Kageneko - Harshlands Posts: 62 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    The best part about the KD vent last night was when someone said,
    "Omg I see a Blue name Crimson!"

Actualy that wasnt said by any1 in TW, blue name Crimson was spoted outside of TW. And spoted by our members that were not in. As far as its known to me same person was spotted today, by other members.

Edit: Hi Desi wassup
    Working on sig atm, Im missing it due to lack of ideas.
  • Walterthewf - Harshlands
    Walterthewf - Harshlands Posts: 660 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    One thing I learned.

You can't purge Invul pots.

**** YOU ICON
  • lawlage
    lawlage Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Well, all i gotta say is Crimson is spot on for defense. They know what to do and when t execute it. It was a good fight and i hope to come back one day and be able to beat them. As someone said after the TW: "Crimson is good in TW , they know this. So we should not be disrespecting them, we should show our enemy respect so that we may learn from them."

As for QQme trolls: You couldn't beat them either. Not then, not now. "ololol we beat Kylin in 45 mins" * a half strength Kylin, not a big accomplishment. If you're so strong, attack Kingdom lands, see how far you get b:bye
  • Eragon - Harshlands
    edited June 2009
    Options
    lol Eragon.....u act like u were an important part of tw. That made me Lol.

why do u even post. b:bye

Sorry but I R B very important. Meh, IDC. We will all end up the same lvl eventualy, just not my fault I dont spend 12+ hours a day in my basement clicking a few things and typing. :O
    Wonhalt
  • Suwaki - Harshlands
    Suwaki - Harshlands Posts: 91 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Actualy that wasnt said by any1 in TW, blue name Crimson was spoted outside of TW. And spoted by our members that were not in. As far as its known to me same person was spotted today, by other members.

There was another quote as well, "There is a blue name Crimson by the tower, Kill him"

What's with that one?
  • Aurian - Harshlands
    Aurian - Harshlands Posts: 538 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Lmao, **** aside i have funb:victory
    Its was nice to do something changelling for a change.

I only got pissed at venos, really.. abso dmg pots, genie skills, event pots and i could run away but Nini and Nei liked my **** so much and they didnt give up on itb:surrender

For Mr Hipocratos and Mr Eragon, Talk talk talk more. One shooted by regular arrow FTWb:bye
    It was fun. And i want more fun this weekb:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Desiree - Harshlands
    Desiree - Harshlands Posts: 635 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options

Afaik, we have two under 30s. One of them was an 8x veno that decided to reroll for fun with the new char being his new main. The other, I know nothing about.

And hi Kag b:cute
    One thing I learned.

You can't purge Invul pots.

**** YOU ICON

Apparently you can't purge the barb's turtle or archer/clerics's plume shell either b:cry
    (or at least I don't think it worked)

Ps. attack BMs and barbs are the best. They run up to me and attack me. And I ignore them til my first target's dead. Pdef + high vit + event pots FTW ^_^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Eragon - Harshlands
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Lmao, **** aside i have funb:victory
    Its was nice to do something changelling for a change.

I only got pissed at venos, really.. abso dmg pots, genie skills, event pots and i could run away but Nini and Nei liked my **** so much and they didnt give up on itb:surrender

For Mr Hipocratos and Mr Eragon, Talk talk talk more. One shooted by regular arrow FTWb:bye
    It was fun. And i want more fun this weekb:cute

nuez aurian <\3. pssh I dont get 1-shotted by reg arrows... its more like 2 to tick my hiero then 1 more then I realize sht so I pop winged shell so thats 2 more..so durrh it takes 5. Enjoy my perfect enlgish
    Wonhalt
  • Endless_life - Harshlands
    Endless_life - Harshlands Posts: 144 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    haha i didnt think crim would lost in tw ^^

crim dont have many good pker but they work well together and keep order in the ranks

congrats crimson ^^

p.s hello ruby b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kageneko - Harshlands
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Afaik, we have two under 30s. One of them was an 8x veno that decided to reroll for fun with the new char being his new main. The other, I know nothing about.

And hi Kag b:cute

Yup I supposed its some1's alt(s) trying to reroll, or a storage character of some sort, didnt think would be otherwise.
    b:bye

There was another quote as well, "There is a blue name Crimson by the tower, Kill him"

What's with that one?

Simple, probably 1 lonely Crimson by the tower, in vent in mmorpg games during event such as this one, it is easier to use shorter version of communication.
    Example: In stead of saying "KaGeNeKo-Kingdom-Noob-Veno is next to the tower, let's kill him", U just say "There's xxx(color) by the tower, kill him".
    Shorter, every1 knows what it means, more practical.

Now, Im not dissregarding a posability of some1 being new to pvp TWs and doesnt know what it means, but simply 1st encounter u make with enemy forces u can make an observation that defending force has blue names, it just makes no sense that some1 would say that in midd of TW just because he is a noob.
    As far as Crimson vs Kingdom last night's TW goes:
    No1 ever said Crimson is a wimp TW guild, I mean look at the lands and u can see it all. Kingdom just showed guts by bidding on Crimson lands, and it was a nice experience for leaders in 1st place, and then all others who participated. I cant realy say much more since I went to bed in midd of it. I wasnt planed in for this TW.
  • Acrelar - Harshlands
    Acrelar - Harshlands Posts: 305 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Now, Im not dissregarding a posability of some1 being new to pvp TWs and doesnt know what it means, but simply 1st encounter u make with enemy forces u can make an observation that defending force has blue names, it just makes no sense that some1 would say that in midd of TW just because he is a noob.

you do realize that you just said its possible and impossible at once?

whoever said that, said "blue-name"crimson because he probably thought others will be white-named. theres no reason in giving this info to anyone if its not important. so either you have people that just didnt know every defender is blue,which is more likely, or you have people that are too stupid to realize whats important and whats not, because blue-name is not important whereelse class and maybe a cata would be important.
    But seeing as how people were excitedly saying "yay i just killed someone" over vent in tw,nothing can surprise me anymore.b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig made by Scarlet
  • Suwaki - Harshlands
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Simple, probably 1 lonely Crimson by the tower, in vent in mmorpg games during event such as this one, it is easier to use shorter version of communication.
    Example: In stead of saying "KaGeNeKo-Kingdom-Noob-Veno is next to the tower, let's kill him", U just say "There's xxx(color) by the tower, kill him".
    Shorter, every1 knows what it means, more practical.

Is that your final answer? Really? I won't even troll that.
  • Kageneko - Harshlands
    edited June 2009
    Options
    whoever said that, said "blue-name"crimson because he probably thought others will be white-named. theres no reason in giving this info to anyone if its not important. so either you have people that just didnt know every defender is blue,which is more likely, or you have people that are too stupid to realize whats important and whats not, because blue-name is not important whereelse class and maybe a cata would be important.
    But seeing as how people were excitedly saying "yay i just killed someone" over vent in tw,nothing can surprise me anymore.b:chuckle
    Actualy thats just plain dumb. It could have been scout, ofc I aint gonna say "Look there's a Crimson Scout right there by that tower, kill him", I would Just say "Blue name by the tower, kill him". Now what one is shorter? What one is faster and more practical? What one of these 2 would make u react faster? And on other thing I never said imposable, I just gave other posability. I have participated in guild vs guild events in so many frickin games, and rule #1 of those event's vent is not to use full sentences but simplified short versions. "Blue name" explains a lot to some1 who actualy uses his brain in TW. If some1 said blue name crimson it could have easily been lapsus linguae due to pace of TW, and u gonna stick to that?
    U clearly dont know what joke and having fun means do u?

Is that your final answer? Really? I won't even troll that.
    Then don't no1 makes u, it's a free world out there!

PS. I felt like playing with colors b:chuckle
  • Acrelar - Harshlands
    Acrelar - Harshlands Posts: 305 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    yellow: if it means so much to you, go ahead and claim it was not a pvp-tw-noob, which by no means is something bad, we've all been there. The fact that you try to say its not the case is somewhat ****.

red: damn you figured me out

ps: i didn't feel like playing with colors
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig made by Scarlet
  • Kageneko - Harshlands
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Do u mind reading both of my posts before u answer or ur just to lazy to?

I said both are posable. But doesn't make sense that some1 say that in midd of TW, after he prooly had encounter with other side, and could see the color of oposing side's names before that sentance was spoken in vent. I just made a logic conclusion, and stated my observation.

Ur problem

PS. colors are fun b:chuckle
  • Aeneas - Harshlands
    Aeneas - Harshlands Posts: 207 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    lawlage wrote: »
    If you're so strong, attack Kingdom lands, see how far you get b:bye
    be right there
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aurian - Harshlands
    Aurian - Harshlands Posts: 538 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Both idiots.
    Acrelar u dropped KD cause and i quote "I fell like killing Kylin. They have to much power."

They are getting ganged by 2 factions and u are scared. This means that u are an idiot or a coward that cant have a KoS without crying a river.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kageneko - Harshlands
    edited June 2009
    Options
    be right there
    Well its not anything new actualy, u dont need to be genious to know QQme will atack in lets say roughly 6 weeks tops. That is if they decide to take back all their lost lands due to know incident, fortify and then strike.

What QQme plans is not known to me, but it could allways happen earlier then that.

Crimson atacks will probably come at same time, tho would not surprise me if they atempt atacking us next week.
  • Suwaki - Harshlands
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Both idiots.
    Acrelar u dropped KD cause and i quote "I fell like killing Kylin. They have to much power."

They are getting ganged by 2 factions and u are scared. This means that u are an idiot or a coward that cant have a KoS without crying a river.

Yeah, QQme doesn't have KoS.