Need help from experienced players

suparfly
suparfly Posts: 35 Arc User
edited June 2009 in Archer
Im an archer so i was supoused to evolve 4dex and 1strg per 5 points, as it says in the guide here in the forum, but when i was even more nub than i am now, i was evolving all the same lol, i have mag at 14 and vit at 15, if i reset that to 1 point, or the minimum its possible (btw what is it?), i think my character may be weaker because i think having vit at 15 gives me much more hp, and i also recover it very fast.

Should i put my vit and mag to 1 ?

These are my skills, i can reset them, can someone please help me ?

look also my hp and mp, im lvl 19

And why some of them are green ?

http://img188.imageshack.us/i/helpu.jpg/
Post edited by suparfly on

Comments

• Thc - Harshlands
    Thc - Harshlands Posts: 214 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    If you dont mind spending some cash you should definatly reset those vit and magic to 5. as you really dont want to get vit, no magic at all.

only reasonable build is full dex with enough str for your gear.

pure dex build is harder to play, but then if you are cash shopper full dex is the way to go, just get some hp charms.

Green named stat points mean they have been modified by your gear.
  • Haven_fear - Heavens Tear
    Haven_fear - Heavens Tear Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    i found that pure dex was pretty difficult at first but now at my lvl it isnt really difficult. it gets easier as you get higher in lvl it seems
  • HeavenzSky - Harshlands
    HeavenzSky - Harshlands Posts: 159 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    I say cap your vit at 50, if your on pvp server. i mean, ppl flame me all the time for it(idfc), and they say the difference dosen't matter, but it actually does. Plus just look at my signature ----v
  • Mvm - Lost City
    Mvm - Lost City Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    the minimum u can reset ur points to are at 3. like mine, i hav vit and mag both only 3 points.
    if u do that, yes u will get killed faster, but u will also KILL others faster. if u know wut u doin on pvp, u will most likely to kill off the player befor they come close enough to attack you. or on the other hand, if u dont know what you doing, you will get KILLED before u even realize what has happened.
    the type of build is really up to the player's style of play. i like to go extrem, i like to kill off ppl fast or i dont want to wast my time tryin to stay alive, and finally died and gets a heart attack.