KD vs Crim

Taboo - Harshlands
Taboo - Harshlands Posts: 1,420 Arc User
edited June 2009 in Dawnglory (EU)
i know this will turn into a flamer fest soon, so i figure id start it off with a little class.

Good defense Crim, well executed plan. We have learned our lesson, TW is no pk war and you showed us that. We will come back better and more experienced next time, until then you still hold etherblade.

Alright, flame away
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by Taboo - Harshlands on

Comments

• Walterthewf - Harshlands
    Walterthewf - Harshlands Posts: 660 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    clearly the better pkers lost
  • Aedus - Harshlands
    Aedus - Harshlands Posts: 201 Arc User
    edited June 2009
  • Hipotacros - Harshlands
    Hipotacros - Harshlands Posts: 64 Arc User
    edited June 2009

WOW over 9000 b:shocked
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.
  • Paigrande - Harshlands
    Paigrande - Harshlands Posts: 777 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    no way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 9000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!??????????????
    (\__/)
  • Saveless - Harshlands
    Saveless - Harshlands Posts: 664 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    I lol'ed @ their defensive talk.
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    edited June 2009

ouchie, my epeen just turned around and went inside, how could an MG crit a heavy wearer for that much? better question, what is peoples obsession with SSing everything?

this thread is turning out just as i planned, maybe someone will prove me wrong and say something somewhat inteligent.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aedus - Harshlands
    edited June 2009
    ouchie, my epeen just turned around and went inside, how could an MG crit a heavy wearer for that much? better question, what is peoples obsession with SSing everything?

this thread is turning out just as i planned, maybe someone will prove me wrong and say something somewhat inteligent.

Holy **** mum, I'm an MG! Wait, what?
  • Sengashi - Harshlands
    Sengashi - Harshlands Posts: 156 Arc User
    edited June 2009

Barking up the wrong tree if you want that to happen Taboo. =\
    You already know they won't be good sports about it. b:surrender
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    edited June 2009
    yeah, just realized what i wrote after posting, anyway, genie + dragon +skill on a humanoid barb is just as bad as an MG crit(funny how the SS doesnt capture my humanoid body, at that point there were 2 minutes left an we were just running around pking). also....if you read my original post, i give props to the BMs, so....im not sure what you are trying to prove.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aedus - Harshlands
    edited June 2009
    yeah, just realized what i wrote after posting, anyway, genie + dragon +skill on a humanoid barb is just as bad as an MG crit(funny how the SS doesnt capture my humanoid body, at that point there were 2 minutes left an we were just running around pking). also....if you read my original post, i give props to the BMs, so....im not sure what you are trying to prove.

Here's a bit more of the screen <3:
    http://img140.imageshack.us/img140/8084/lovelovetaboo.jpg

Wasn't trying to prove anything, was just having some fun, rare for a BM to even come close to critting something like that on a barb, so I was chuffed <3

StilleR came in a close second place, whilst my crit on Stick was with highland cleave, and not genie b:cute
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Here's a bit more of the screen <3:
    http://img140.imageshack.us/img140/8084/lovelovetaboo.jpg

Wasn't trying to prove anything, was just having some fun, rare for a BM to even come close to critting something like that on a barb, so I was chuffed <3

StilleR came in a close second place, whilst my crit on Stick was with highland cleave, and not genie b:cute

leave the robe wb alone
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    edited June 2009
    you still never answered my question about the SSIng everything, do you have a SS with the time remaining on it too, cause i am obviously thinking of something different if i was truely in tiger form.

Devoted, should i not be wielding a glaive and an Mp helm either? ****, im an idiot.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aedus - Harshlands
    edited June 2009
    you still never answered my question about the SSIng everything, do you have a SS with the time remaining on it too, cause i am obviously thinking of something different if i was truely in tiger form.

Devoted, should i not be wielding a glaive and an Mp helm either? ****, im an idiot.

Don't SS everything, but somethings just deserve an SS b:cute

Yes I do, the first SS I posted you cant see the timer because a nix is using it's buff and the timer is out of from the white glow of the buff, but I have another that was just taken after it, time remaining: 1:03:25
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    edited June 2009
    ah, completely different time than i thought. anyway, crits are called crits for a reason, they fricking hurt. gg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited June 2009

no need for the glaive but the mp helm is mandatory. more mana = higher damage perdition
    edited June 2009
    ah, completely different time than i thought. anyway, crits are called crits for a reason, they fricking hurt. gg

damn taboo u got owned in TIGER FORM by a bm 11 levels below u? how much damage would he do at ur level? 20k damage on wb tiger form?b:shocked damn, BMs crit like **** b:surrender (its only my opinion)b:bye
    (\__/)
  • Uiztrollin - Harshlands
    Uiztrollin - Harshlands Posts: 358 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    damn taboo u got owned in TIGER FORM by a bm 11 levels below u? how much damage would he do at ur level? 20k damage on wb tiger form?b:shocked damn, BMs crit like **** b:surrender (its only my opinion)b:bye

LOL watch this guy run from every Bm he sees now even if its 11 lvls lower than him just because he can't read a ****ing thread..
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    edited June 2009
    lol, i have no idea wtf he said either. maybe he has never seen dragon in action....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ligeia - Harshlands
    Ligeia - Harshlands Posts: 1,144 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    I honestly didn't expect Crimson to wipe most of your towers and get on your crystal within the first hour.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig by Bakura~
  • Lindt - Harshlands
    Lindt - Harshlands Posts: 386 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    I honestly didn't expect Crimson to wipe most of your towers and get on your crystal within the first hour.

Both crystals were at 100% by the end. b:sweat
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    edited June 2009
    not gunna lie, the first 1-2 hours was a mess and alot of people didnt know what to do or what was going on, after we got settled the fight remained at their gates while our defense took care of any crim offensive threat. that being said again, good tactics used by crimson, we will be more prepared next time. no more of this 3 hour **** :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Crossbones - Harshlands
    Crossbones - Harshlands Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Good job crimson, I look forward to next weeks TW so that Kingdoms pride can be hurt again.
    IRNoob - Funny, 20 votes for crimson in like 10 min and then no votes at all for 30min.

Seraphim - So u admit that even in forums KD gets owned by Crimson?
  • BIade - Harshlands
    BIade - Harshlands Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Remember what happened with BLT and Conq in the first tw? BLT won. A few other times Blt won and now look at themb:chuckle
    edited June 2009
    lol, i have no idea wtf he said either. maybe he has never seen dragon in action....

lol, i have seen dragon be4 and coming from some of highest level BMs in Kingdom. They didnt critted me for 6k,7k,8k or 9k if u would like to know the damage i suffered. And also i wanna make something clear about what i said earlier, " u got owned". b:bye
    (\__/)
  • OhMyGoddess - Sanctuary
    OhMyGoddess - Sanctuary Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    lol, i have seen dragon be4 and coming from some of highest level BMs in Kingdom. They didnt critted me for 6k,7k,8k or 9k if u would like to know the damage i suffered.

Hey troll. You truly truly need to read, because it is clearly mentioned that the skill used is a genie one which augmented the damage and to be fair the build isn't hard to replicate with higher lvl BMs just need a lucky crit.
    I'm afraid of trolls.
    edited June 2009
    Now, about the tw i would just say that Kingdom had a pretty bad performance (which is imo understandable since it was their first real pvp tw). I remember that the first pvp tw LastStand had against kylin, LastStand lost in 8-9 mins. Even though they lost 10+ of the ppl that attended, on the second pvp tw LS was able to hold kylin out till the last 48 mins.
    (\__/)
    edited June 2009
    Hey troll. You truly truly need to read, because it is clearly mentioned that the skill used is a genie one which augmented the damage and to be fair the build isn't hard to replicate with higher lvl BMs just need a lucky crit.

OK. I didnt mention the genie sorry. b:bye
    (\__/)
  • Epic - Harshlands
    Epic - Harshlands Posts: 245 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    This is what happens when you smack talk while PVEing with no exp to the top. :3
  • Meca - Harshlands
    Meca - Harshlands Posts: 310 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    i shud learn to screenshot more b:surrender

funny there *smack talk* about how much crimson suck and there gonna beat them in TW and they just ate there own words just as QQme did at one point.

Word of the wise: Overconfidence is the greatiest enemy

i belive ive said that before...
  • Seraphim - Harshlands
    Seraphim - Harshlands Posts: 111 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    U know taboo you probably one of the decent guys out there of Kingdom, hell even Sean is normal last days. For Crimson it was more a personal vendetta especially aimed at one barbarian named Zoroaster as u saw my worldchats a couple of times. Now this time he was sure and even pmd some of Crimson there would be a surprise waiting for us at this TW.

Since i led one of the Mage Defense team , i can only say out off all the incoming barbarians, Cannibal was the hardest to take down, but no matter how good u are undine strike + genie 20% debuff and 3 mages just rips down everyone single targetted in no time. Your advantage is your speed and thats where the MG will fail when they follow. Also HeadTrauma is THE hardest one to kill, but he is also the most popular for some reason :P

Anyways there is no shame u couldnt take Etherblade, i know that Crimson would be in the same position if we were to attack your lands, but our priorities for TW is not KD atm, hence the truce with QQme.

I hope in time maybe we have some respect for eachother like we had with QQme eventually, but as long u keep smacktalking and have this arrogant attitude and Icon keep calling me names, i will have no other choice then to enjoy my humiliation towards you and your faction in TW and Ingame.

Oh and i expected you would do much better to be honest, but thats what u get for listening to Zoroaster.

=================
    Awwie, 82 MG