How Do I Make Fast Money?!?!?!?

Options
DrkLordZ - Sanctuary
DrkLordZ - Sanctuary Posts: 297 Arc User
edited June 2009 in Archer
i am sorry to ask but, i am broke. i am a level 40 archer with only 30k left. i can't even afford anymore skills! can anyone help me with my financial problems!?!? I would really be grateful if someone told me a fast way to make money... or give me some money...b:laugh

by the way, what is grinding. everyone keeps talking about it.

PLEASE!
Please donate money into my mailbox :)

I'm poor as heck.
Post edited by DrkLordZ - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Haven_fear - Heavens Tear
    Haven_fear - Heavens Tear Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    grinding is killing monsters for exp or money when you dont have a quest basically
  • Advice - Lost City
    Advice - Lost City Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Farm mid mats
  • IceJazmin - Heavens Tear
    IceJazmin - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,206 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    West Arch..... In the corner by the banker.... you may be able to make some money there. I usualy see lots of people in that area....

Besides that, farm mats or grind.
    Too often we loose sight of life's simple pleasures. Remember, when someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown, BUT, it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and slap that mother#$@%#^! upside the head.
  • Annor - Heavens Tear
    Annor - Heavens Tear Posts: 330 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Ranked In Order of Effectiveness:
    1. Sell yourself
    2. Sell gold
    3. Make money in-game
    Meek with words, abrupt with arrows.
  • Sylvana_gw - Sanctuary
    Sylvana_gw - Sanctuary Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    steps for easy cash:
    1. roll veno
    2. add "fox" somewhere in your name
    3. start wc drama/e-flirting
    4. Profit
  • Agilaz - Dreamweaver
    Agilaz - Dreamweaver Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    steps for easy cash:
    1. roll veno
    4. Profit
    lol

If the last 3 steps are too much fo a hassle for you step 1 is enough. ;D
    I usually have my Veno come up for some of my expenses. They're insanely easy to play and make a lot of money while they don't need much for themselves. (However it might be different if you're going foxform and buy a lot of/more skills.)
    Ofc you have to invest some time into them to collect the coins, so if you're not interested in the Veno class at all you might be better off grinding for that money by yourself.

You can also save some cash when you don't buy every skill as soon as it's available. Some skills aren't that important so you can still buy them a bit later.
    Also sell (good) armor or weapon drops you don't need in the auction house or as catshop and not to NPCs. That usually gives you a little extra coins. But maybe you're already doing that. b:shutup
  • Prediction - Lost City
    Prediction - Lost City Posts: 343 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    i got lvl 17 veno

tame some 10 - 15 magnites and sell 5k each (sometimes 10k but usually 5k)

not much money but it's really easy to do

usually like 50k - 100k every time i do that

oh well better than nothing right?
    FPW > PWI b:victory
  • Ju$tiCE - Heavens Tear
    Ju$tiCE - Heavens Tear Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    steps for easy cash:
    1. roll veno
    4. Profit

^new***

there is no easy way to make fast money, unless you spend real cash and sell gold at 115k-120k each // buy boutique items and resell.

you can try grinding to get cash and then use that money to buy a mount / resell , buy/resell, repeat.

or like the other guy said, farm mid mats the whole day.
  • Thc - Harshlands
    Thc - Harshlands Posts: 214 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    get a veno with herc to like level 73 farm HH2-1 all day and ur done
  • kengstai
    kengstai Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options

squad mode / solo mode ? and subbed right ?
  • Olba - Sanctuary
    Olba - Sanctuary Posts: 1,776 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Well, I'm currently at around 560,000 coins, at lvl 40 at 90.1% experience. I got most of this money by grinding on the Torgirn Warriors near Silver Pool and selling the Element Fragments they drop for 3,500-4,000 coins each, with most of them being sold for 3,750. Note, I was selling them at Master Bladecraftsman to maximize the profit, since he has a quest that requires Element Fragments.

I know, it's a bit mean towards the newbies, but it's not like I haven't been on the other side.
    If you disregard what I say because of who I am or because of the contents of what I said, you are a fool.

Everyone wants to be different, but when you're different you wish you were normal.
  • Randoms - Dreamweaver
    Randoms - Dreamweaver Posts: 305 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Well, I'm currently at around 560,000 coins, at lvl 40 at 90.1% experience. I got most of this money by grinding on the Torgirn Warriors near Silver Pool and selling the Element Fragments they drop for 3,500-4,000 coins each, with most of them being sold for 3,750. Note, I was selling them at Master Bladecraftsman to maximize the profit, since he has a quest that requires Element Fragments.

I know, it's a bit mean towards the newbies, but it's not like I haven't been on the other side.

First post and already about ripping someone off.b:laugh
    I kill things b:victory
  • Olba - Sanctuary
    edited June 2009
    Options

Well, what can you do, Sinister Shooter is causing me to drool. Ah well, let's say that I sold 140 of them for 3,750 in this case. Had I sold them to the shop, I would've made 189,000 which should be plenty if your goal is just to maintain a decent amount of money.

And besides, unless you play together with someone experienced, you will, at some point, buy something that is overpriced. I, for example, bought a simple necklace with exp +1% for 12,000 and it was replaced one of the quest rewards from the Ladywraith quest the next day.

But at these levels, no matter what you do, you're not going to get big amounts of coins without a lot of work. And besides, you can make the game a lot easier by playing with naturally compatible characters, which would mean you would have less of a necessity for upgrading your armors or skills.
    If you disregard what I say because of who I am or because of the contents of what I said, you are a fool.

Everyone wants to be different, but when you're different you wish you were normal.
  • Ju$tiCE - Heavens Tear
    Ju$tiCE - Heavens Tear Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options

buy low sell high --> profit

its not ripping someone off... it's how the economy works .

don't tell me you haven't done it. i don't think you'll buy something and then later sell it at an even lower price.
  • Randoms - Dreamweaver
    Randoms - Dreamweaver Posts: 305 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    buy low sell high --> profit

its not ripping someone off... it's how the economy works .

don't tell me you haven't done it. i don't think you'll buy something and then later sell it at an even lower price.

b:shocked Caught me!b:chuckle
    I kill things b:victory
  • Neltharius - Heavens Tear
    Neltharius - Heavens Tear Posts: 179 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options

lmfao
    she's asking how to make fast money

and you come up with this >>.<< b:chuckle

its a great plan b:cool
    after all, hercs are free and getting to lvl 73 is done in no time :D
  • Brutally - Lost City
    Brutally - Lost City Posts: 63 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options

For me, it isn't mean. I'm lazy, so that's helpful.
    b:victory
  • Filet - Heavens Tear
    Filet - Heavens Tear Posts: 414 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    lmfao
    she's asking how to make fast money

and you come up with this >>.<< b:chuckle

its a great plan b:cool
    after all, hercs are free and getting to lvl 73 is done in no time :D

LOL. find a lvl 73 friend with a herc and just tag along and loot >:D
  • Olba - Sanctuary
    edited June 2009
    Options
    For me, it isn't mean. I'm lazy, so that's helpful.
    b:victory

Of course, and my policy is to always sell lower than the lowest seller around. Heck, just today one of them started whispering me about how I'm "killing the competition" because he was selling at 4,000 and I was at 3,750. Amazingly enough, the fellow was selling several hundreds of them, whereas I had 12. Well, the fellow lowered it to 3,000 a bit later, trying to get me to sell them for the same price "to make sure all get same profit". Makes me wonder if he's still there, selling them for 3,000 coins each.

Of course, it's easy to sell stuff at buffed prices and still be lower than "the others", but that's because people tend to overprice a whole lot, which probably has to do with an attempt at minimizing grinding time. Well, yeah, causes people like me to sell mine faster, even if I have to grind a bit longer.

• DarkSniper - Lost City
    DarkSniper - Lost City Posts: 1,830 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Im at lvl 52 and I had a good amount of cash.

Basically just dont buy things you don't absolutely need.

If you can wait a while to buy a skill then do so. (only exceptions for me were blazing arrow, bow mastery, stunning arrow)

Before buying that nice 3* Leggings for an insanely overprice amount, try to just find some nice 1* +dex leggings.

Although most of my money came from the snowmen event.
    The only way to win is to quit. b:bye