Dye Gear as well..!

Options
Maddrox - Harshlands
Maddrox - Harshlands Posts: 1,140 Arc User
edited June 2009 in Suggestion Box
It would be great if we could change the colors on some of our gear, and not just the fashion. Even if it includes preset color variations for each set.

Maybe give the different sets the same color scheme's like Black/Red, Gold/Blue, Full silver, etc.. Just more detailed if you want. Some of the higher level gear kind of sucks in looks imo, and this way you would make more money and give us more of a variety in looks, without always having to depend on fashion.

I am sure this wouldn't hurt the fashions profits, but only increase in the amount of happy customers, and moneh in your pockets. b:victory

For the most part it's colors, new npc/cash shop products, etc..
Nothing huge to my knowledge. At this point i'd almost keep my HH70 over my 80 set. T.T
Post edited by Maddrox - Harshlands on

Comments

• SlayerVgs - Lost City
    SlayerVgs - Lost City Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Thats not a bad idea although if you really care bout looking good though should get them to make sets of armor for the same lvl instead of 3 to 5 lvls differance.
  • Maddrox - Harshlands
    Maddrox - Harshlands Posts: 1,140 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Thats not a bad idea although if you really care bout looking good though should get them to make sets of armor for the same lvl instead of 3 to 5 lvls differance.

I like how they spread the armor out throughout the levels, it gives more possible meaning and small differences between the few levels. But at 70+ You can start getting full sets at one level.

If it was always where every 10 levels you could get full set of gear, then those next 9 levels would make little, to no difference between another player that could be higher level. It just keeps us differently statted.

Idk if I explained what I was trying to say well :S

And it's not a big deal, just a lil something that would be cool :P