Smell an upset

Junkhead - Lost City
Junkhead - Lost City Posts: 14 Arc User
edited June 2009 in Twilight Temple (West)
I smell an upset brewing. I think Spec will defend against CQ tonight.I think last week Spec underestimated CQ and went in with the wrong plan. That wont happen this week. Defending isnt really hard and spec should be able to do it imo
Post edited by Junkhead - Lost City on

Comments

• RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    I smell an upset brewing. I think Spec will defend against CQ tonight.I think last week Spec underestimated CQ and went in with the wrong plan. That wont happen this week. Defending isnt really hard and spec should be able to do it imo

Why would they not defend in the first place?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • Titus - Lost City
    Titus - Lost City Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    IF Spec goes and defend and holds the land for the 3 hrs or even beats CQ, that would be so epic but then sad at the same time. Spec has the numbers and maybe the lvls to hold them off, but have to go in with the right plan to hold CQ off. They can do it if they work as a team and communicate.b:victory
  • syl
    syl Posts: 378 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    i'm just curious

how do u underestimate cq?
  • Titus - Lost City
    edited June 2009
    syl wrote: »
    i'm just curious

how do u underestimate cq?

Not every guild is Perfect. CQ has alot of members but can fail if they don't come in with the right plan to attack. You can't just run in a tw and expect to win because of lvls, takes planning and cordination. Look at Spec they have a plan set out with Gz land and it don't take a Genius to figure it all out its pretty obvious wat Spec is doin.
  • syl
    edited June 2009
    Not every guild is Perfect. CQ has alot of members but can fail if they don't come in with the right plan to attack. You can't just run in a tw and expect to win because of lvls, takes planning and cordination. Look at Spec they have a plan set out with Gz land and it don't take a Genius to figure it all out its pretty obvious wat Spec is doin.

ok i agree with u but u didn't answer the question. How do u go into a TW with a guild that owns 75%+ of the map and think that they won't bring it.

how do u come unprepared for a war with the strongest guild on the server is prolly a better way of asking

did spec not bring hieros? did they not build towers? i'm just wondering what are they going to bring this week that will allow them to defend 3 hrs (or break cq crystal) vs what they brought last week. and also y didn't bring whatever it is they're going bring this week...last week
  • Titus - Lost City
    edited June 2009
    ok i agree with u but u didn't answer the question. How do u go into a TW with a guild that owns 75%+ of the map and think that they won't bring it.

how do u come unprepared for a war with the strongest guild on the server is prolly a better way of asking

did spec not bring hieros? did they not build towers? i'm just wondering what are they going to bring this week that will allow them to defend 3 hrs (or break cq crystal) vs what they brought last week. and also y didn't bring whatever it is they're going bring this week...last week

Yea they have 75% of the map and last tw with Spec wasnt planed out to well on Specs end. CQ has most of the 99+ ingame which is a result in 1 shotin alot of Specs thats lower lvls. But Spec also has 99+ in there guild. And they say that * defending is ezer* when its not because you have them comin at you with there force instead of the other way around. CQ has a 85% chance to win against Spec but my opinon can also be wrong. Can't underestimate either guilds becasue the impossibe can happen. We will never know wat will happen in that war till we see the battle is over. CQ could win Spec could win. Can't predict whats gonna happen, just have to see what CQ has to bring and what Spec has to bring.
  • Moog - Lost City
    Moog - Lost City Posts: 633 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Last spec war a lot actually were worried about it , thinking we may lose to spec, but were very surprised and kind of pissed that conc won in about 15 minutes. I highly doubt spec poses a threat alone even if they have 4 +12 weps. However, I don't have inside info on spec so I could be wrong.
  • Haiz - Lost City
    Haiz - Lost City Posts: 646 Arc User
    edited June 2009

HAY GAIZ OUR PLANS LAST WEEK SUKKED LETS NOT STAND INFRONT OF GATE AND DEFENDZZ!!!

Yeah, maybe this week they'll defend gate A and C and leave B open, that sounds like a great plan.

You don't need a plan to defend, if you think that then you've never been in a real TW before. All you do is sit at your gate and kill anyone that comes by. Attacking is the only side that needs a plan, unless you are CQ and all you need to do is zerg down one lane all war and still win.
    And they say that * defending is ezer* when its not

Dumbest thing I have ever read.
  • kalikax
    kalikax Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    b:cry I really thought Spectral would give CQ a good war. Hoping last week they just ****ed up and this week will be better b:beg and also a lot of CQ will probably go without hieros this week considering how pathetic last weeks was. b:lipcurl
  • syl
    edited June 2009
    kalikax wrote: »
    b:cry I really thought Spectral would give CQ a good war. Hoping last week they just ****ed up and this week will be better b:beg and also a lot of CQ will probably go without hieros this week considering how pathetic last weeks was. b:lipcurl

i was thinking the same thing

i'm not going into war with heiro or pk pots...hopefully other cq will folo my example and we may actually have a decent war
  • thankssir
    thankssir Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    dang, if Spec wins against CQ, Spec and their ally guild who is also at the same task of exterminating CQ will get a huge boost in membership.
  • syl
    edited June 2009
    i has snuck into spectral guild and discovered their plan to take out cq.

they will in fact, be sending yoshiki with a catapult straight up cq's....behind.

archers can't touch him because they just miss, he's light armor so mages can do nothing, his hp so high that nixes don't matter, he has anti stun skill and anti stun pots so wrs dunt matter, clerics cannot sleep him also.

cq is so screwed
  • angellicdeity
    angellicdeity Posts: 641 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    i has snuck into spectral guild and discovered their plan to take out cq.

they will in fact, be sending yoshiki with a catapult straight up cq's....behind.

archers can't touch him because they just miss, he's light armor so mages can do nothing, his hp so high that nixes don't matter, he has anti stun skill and anti stun pots so wrs dunt matter, clerics cannot sleep him also.

cq is so screwed

No you are forgetting the real reason!!!! He is a crossdresser!
  • blooknight
    blooknight Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    single person hits Yoshiki he gets 2 shotted. someone shouts in guild chat FKING KILL YOSHI! Yoshiki down in less than 2 seconds. anyways dont underestimate the guild that owns most of the lands, fought against the best guilds in the server, the guild that runs Dungeons for gears every fking day and mostly not help PK, most experienced in TW on the server, the guild with a record that haven't lost a single land, the guild that took the 1st land, and a guild with an alien Guild Leader.

"Daikoku(about choosing which land to bid on): But I want pretty! Don't you want pretty?" if he wants it he gets it.