Rangers

kingeclipse
kingeclipse Posts: 1 Arc User
edited June 2009 in Twilight Temple (West)
Im in Rangers. Im Director. If you think were a "fake" guild. Your wrong. We have just been under the radar. Were not a pk'ing guild nor do we start **** with other guilds. We have done TW 2 times with GZ, but only for training. We wanted to get to know how to do a TW so when that time came we knew what we were doing. I bet that CQ went threw the same thing just like all the other guilds that own land. So to the people that think were a "fake" guild. Wow...your cool!...Oh and the fake ticket thing. Thats a bunch of BS. I actually have pics of us doing TW...heres the website check it out.....http://www.xfire.com/screenshots/chalupa77/ss_file-eb5e0dec864864fbc163f8da576ce3d6c77fc21a.jpg have fun looking...here lets break it down. Top right of the screen. Ancient Peak Instance....i rest my case...and to the people who was defending us. I thank you, and I thank all the other big guilds that have offered to help us in FB's and quest....ok later
Post edited by kingeclipse on

Comments

• DestroyTokyo - Lost City
    DestroyTokyo - Lost City Posts: 501 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Obviously your argument is valid... since Shin never got banned or anything...

OH WAIT. b:chuckle
    9x WB
    Voted "Best WB on Lost City Server" b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Arravis - Lost City
    Arravis - Lost City Posts: 197 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Obviously your argument is valid... since Shin never got banned or anything...

OH WAIT. b:chuckle

Shin wasn't banned because Rangers is fake, he was banned because:
    [PWE Customer Service #GHK-29814-815]

Hello,

Training battles in TW are not allowed.

Thank you,

Perfect World Customer Service

So yeah...No more fights for fun?
  • Hidden - Lost City
    Hidden - Lost City Posts: 338 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    If rangers were a real guild, they would have had their leader banned for the 'training battle'.

I think its pretty obvious GM's found a link between the 2 guild, thus banning shin and not rangers.
  • Arravis - Lost City
    edited June 2009
    If rangers were a real guild, they would have had their leader banned for the 'training battle'.

I think its pretty obvious GM's found a link between the 2 guild, thus banning shin and not rangers.

Turakon (leader of Rangers) is banned also.
  • JohntheFlash - Lost City
    JohntheFlash - Lost City Posts: 132 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    In light of this new evidence..I think this thread is now worthless. Thanks for trying.
  • Hidden - Lost City
    Hidden - Lost City Posts: 338 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Turakon (leader of Rangers) is banned also.

What i meant was this turakon guy would have taken all the punishment if rangers were a real guild.

Why would PWI ban shin if he had no involvement with rangers. They must have found something (gz alts, bidding fee paid, etc) linked to him for them to take action.
  • Scorpius - Lost City
    Scorpius - Lost City Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    The person who held Ranger's money was in gz, with an alt in rangers, and so when tura bid for tw, he had to get the money from that person... i guess that is the link =/
  • Arravis - Lost City
    edited June 2009
    What i meant was this turakon guy would have taken all the punishment if rangers were a real guild.

Why would PWI ban shin if he had no involvement with rangers. They must have found something (gz alts, bidding fee paid, etc) linked to him for them to take action.

Shin had no involvement whatsoever with the Rangers, other than the fact that he was the guild leader of GuardianZ:
    The person who held Ranger's money was in gz, with an alt in rangers, and so when tura bid for tw, he had to get the money from that person... i guess that is the link =/

The person who held the Ranger's money was only a member of GZ, who actually got all of that FROM members of Ranger's themselves. And yes Hidden, that person has been banned as well:

*Note: [] to keep anonymity
    PWI finally got back to me why they banned me. It is because they think I paid the Rangers to bid against GZ.

Well here's how their funding works.

All Rangers members send their donations to my character. Once a week I take all those donations and send them to my alt character in the Rangers, who is the guild bank. It holds all the guild donations, all the DQ items, weapons, and armor that the members donate for other members.

Before TW bidding, I sent 600k from my [alt character] to Turakon (Rangers Leader) to bid on a TW. Turakon bidded, and people filed tickets against the Rangers and against [my real character] accusing of fake bidding. This all took place while I was at work.

They followed the path of the money and they found that [my real character] paid [my alt character] who in return paid Turakon to do the bidding. They didn't look further back to find that the money I sent was from all Rangers members...including the unopened messages in my post box containing donations from those same members.
  • Amour - Lost City
    Amour - Lost City Posts: 1,825 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    I call bullsh1t.
    N T though.
    "Amour is better suited to rainbow text, because he is a classy lady." - Nakhimov
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Column - Lost City
    Column - Lost City Posts: 201 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Before TW bidding, I sent 600k from my [alt character] to Turakon (Rangers Leader) to bid on a TW. Turakon bidded, and people filed tickets against the Rangers and against [my real character] accusing of fake bidding. This all took place while I was at work.

I like the part where it happened when you were at work? someone dual clienting? Regardless this thread is a bunch of hooplah and we all know what happened. Pay the piper.
  • Arravis - Lost City
    edited June 2009
    I like the part where it happened when you were at work? someone dual clienting?

Not quite sure at all what you mean by that. Turakon isn't anybody's alt, and the bidding occurred when the person in question was at work. Very simple truth. You've heard people testify, now understand that Rangers is in no way a fake guild, nor are they a subset of GZ.
  • Coraline - Lost City
    Coraline - Lost City Posts: 867 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    "All Rangers members send their donations to my character. Once a week I take all those donations and send them to my alt character in the Rangers, who is the guild bank. It holds all the guild donations, all the DQ items, weapons, and armor that the members donate for other members."

Why not just send the money to the guild bank in the first place?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

eatswithspoons "*roll eyes* real money for virtual property? That's definitely not allowed"

Lol what?
  • Arravis - Lost City
    edited June 2009
    Why not just send the money to the guild bank in the first place?

As stated before, that's simply how the Ranger's funding works. Notmyproblem. b:surrender

It's probably just to prevent people from spamming up the guild bank by having someone check all the stuff that gets sent first.
  • Mohilan - Lost City
    Mohilan - Lost City Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Well, i can confirm that the Rangers is for sure not a fake guild. Rangers was my very first guild in PWI which i joined around october 2008 for two months until december. Turakon has always been the leader. I know him and also that he has been quite inactive for some time. I also know about the gz member's alt in Rangers, who has been the guild's director for some time.
    I can only speak of a fatal misunderstanding...
    Hope this can be solved before major changes happen between the guilds...
  • Amour - Lost City
    edited June 2009
    I'm pretty sure money trace > your word.
    Shinzoko is still banned.
    In the words of CQ, 'Get **** la!'.
    "Amour is better suited to rainbow text, because he is a classy lady." - Nakhimov
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Miss_Tika - Lost City
    Miss_Tika - Lost City Posts: 730 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    As much as you RQ love to troll these amazingly stupid yet hilarious forums, this is a matter of being treated unfairly. Ranger's guild had no intention of getting involved like this, and in fact they have done TW with GZ a few times before. This war has been planned for a few weeks as well. Arravis speaks the truth.

This whole ordeal is outright bull and I feel sorry for everyone who was falsely accused and banned.

Great job GMs. RQ conspiracy theories should most certainly be trusted b:shutup
  • Amour - Lost City
    edited June 2009
    Why would GMs trust ANY players words?
    They obviously found something weird going on so they issued bans appropriately.
    Whether it was deserved or not is another story.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • blooknight
    blooknight Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Amours sig:

<3 you Sorbik baaybeee
    "Amour is better suited to rainbow text, because HE is a classy LADY." -Nakhimov
    Damn straight.

ya guys get it? lolz
  • blooknight
    edited June 2009
    They obviously found something weird going on so they issued bans appropriately.

like how they ban people from botting while digging herbs?
    and how they accused the owner of a paypal account for stealing money on their own account? so much for "issued bans appropriately" huh. funny how they don't ban people who are obviously botting. Welcome to Harshlands Server, where you are free to bot and not get banned. oh wait Lost City is becoming a botting ban free server too huh.

huh...
  • Amour - Lost City
    edited June 2009
    This is Lost City.
    Go back to CashShopLand forum please.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • blooknight
    edited June 2009
    This is Lost City.
    Go back to CashShopLand forum please.

i cant comprehend.
  • Nakhimov - Lost City
    Nakhimov - Lost City Posts: 1,829 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    blooknight wrote: »
    Amours sig:

<3 you Sorbik baaybeee
    "Amour is better suited to rainbow text, because HE is a classy LADY." -Nakhimov
    Damn straight.

ya guys get it? lolz

You're so astute.
    Bladestorm lets you spin around like a carnival ride and do damage. Not using it is almost like having a move called Confetti Rocket Power Leap and saving it for "emergencies"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Nakhimov the Kingslayer of Kil'Jaeden's <Criminal Scum>
    wowprogress.com/guild/us/kil-jaeden/Criminal+Scum
  • Chaotiic - Lost City
    Chaotiic - Lost City Posts: 498 Arc User
    edited June 2009

This does make sense but thats not how they do it. The gms policy is ban first investigate later, many cq have received the email "ur account has been temporarily suspended while we investigate"
    Official Guild History

Conqueror->kamisama
  • Anberlin - Lost City
    Anberlin - Lost City Posts: 180 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    This does make sense but thats not how they do it. The gms policy is ban first investigate later, many cq have received the email "ur account has been temporarily suspended while we investigate"

Exactly.

Come on Amour, do you think banning Envy for saying bad words and Llama for "deterring people's fun" while Korren and BxMeoBot are just running free is "issuing bans appropriately"?
  • Amour - Lost City
    edited June 2009
    They traced the money, it went from GZs pockets to Rangers leaders pockets to bid on their land.

It was a stupid move whether intentional or not, especially because fake bidding only helps when you can actually handle each of the guilds attacking you 1v1.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • rukhmath
    rukhmath Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Can i say it?b:laugh

Nah..........

Nuff said.b:victory
    No need for quotes anymore. Lost City's eyes are wide open now. Thank god!b:victory
  • kingeclipse
    kingeclipse Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    No dont say it. Tired of hearing you talk. Not GZ's pocket. Its our money. Vansloten is in GZ. He holds all our money only cause he still hold a position in Rangers....STFU!
  • rukhmath
    rukhmath Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    No dont say it. Tired of hearing you talk. Not GZ's pocket. Its our money. Vansloten is in GZ. He holds all our money only cause he still hold a position in Rangers....STFU!

GM/PWI RULES>Your excuses/explanationsb:bye
    No need for quotes anymore. Lost City's eyes are wide open now. Thank god!b:victory
  • Miss_Tika - Lost City
    Miss_Tika - Lost City Posts: 730 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    They traced the money, it went from GZs pockets to Rangers leaders pockets to bid on their land.

It was a stupid move whether intentional or not, especially because fake bidding only helps when you can actually handle each of the guilds attacking you 1v1.

actually... a member in GZ is the "Ranger's Bank" (He used to be previous leader of Rangers). That's where the money came from....

Whatever tho. Bans are up soon. No use QQing about it.

GMs are so wonderful b:surrender
  • blooknight
    edited June 2009
    Everyone knows that PWI staff doesnt know the meaning of "Customer Satisfaction" but instead they do know "Self Satisfaction" and "Self Profit". i feel sad for PWI gamers including myself. zzzz