Thoughts on this build?

Haven_fear - Heavens Tear
Haven_fear - Heavens Tear Posts: 61 Arc User
edited June 2009 in Blademaster
Been trying to pick a char to be my main alt and so far i've liked barb so i figured i'd give bm a try. So the build i was looking into using would be 6 str 3 dex and 1 vit per 2 lvls. This would allow pole, ax, and blades. Good build or no?
Post edited by Haven_fear - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Bashusilly - Heavens Tear
    Bashusilly - Heavens Tear Posts: 219 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Its the build I use. Good for PvE. Some people will say your VIT will be too low to AOE grind later on.

I like the versatility it gives.

I say go for it
    Don't let my level confuse you. I've done this before.
    Leader-Vandals-Heavens Tear
  • Haven_fear - Heavens Tear
    edited June 2009
    whats everyone elses oppinion?
  • langosi
    langosi Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Pretty hard to aoe grind with bm,kinda low magic def.I have a sword BM and i encounter many problems fighting multiple mobs,especially mobs with magic atack.
  • Haven_fear - Heavens Tear
    edited June 2009
    do you think 3 1 1 build would be better?
  • Seablue - Sanctuary
    Seablue - Sanctuary Posts: 261 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    You can aoe grind with this build. Just don't go all macho and try to take on 20 mobs at once.

If you're insecure about your hp, you might want to stun and run or use meteor rush more often.

It's best to just burn a few charms and figure out your limit.

I use this build and it's ok except having low hp can be kind of dangerous. So knowing your limit becomes very important.
  • KhaosShadow - Sanctuary
    KhaosShadow - Sanctuary Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    My build is 3str/2dex every lvl and I have 3 base vit. hp has never been an issue for me pve wise. I never have issues solo aoe grinding. Make your build to your play style. This is a game, the point is to have fun =P