CQ Hating

Options
Piliener - Lost City
Piliener - Lost City Posts: 589 Arc User
edited June 2009 in Twilight Temple (West)
Why all the CQ hating on the forums? All I have read on these forums so far was how CQ is falling apart/terrible/botting/(insert excuse why you're not beating them). Let the flaming begin
Spoons you will forever be missed in this community
Post edited by Piliener - Lost City on

Comments

• syl
    syl Posts: 378 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    **** cq, i hope they die in flames as red and intense as their lands.

they're nubs, we should all band together counter their bids against our land. everyone in the server mail me 200k...i will counter bid wherever they bid and we will stop them b:victory
  • meaangirl
    meaangirl Posts: 321 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    syl wrote: »

they're nubs, we should all band together counter their bids against our land. everyone in the server mail me 200k...i will counter bid wherever they bid and we will stop them b:victory

We'd need your ign for that, thanks. b:surrender
  • Starang - Lost City
    Starang - Lost City Posts: 460 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Good luck stopping us.
  • Column - Lost City
    Column - Lost City Posts: 201 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Good luck stopping us.

There is no "us" in CQ the last time i checked.....isn't that right Droga?
  • Advice - Lost City
    Advice - Lost City Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    CQ hating makes you cool
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    CQ hating makes you cool

I don't hate them and i'm still cool b:cute

Anyways, to the OP:
    You really have to ask that question? Here are some potential reasons -->

First, some of the "hate" posts are posted BY CQ members. So don't read too much into them.

Second, people feel the need to "hate" those who have more then them.

Third, some CQ members have a chip on there shoulders and an overly enlarged ego that renders them...well, I'll leave it at that.

Fourth, they own more then 75% of the world map.

Fifth, some would deem them way over-powered meaning that there would be little hope for the other guilds unless they all rallied together (which at this time will probably not happen...IF in the future at all).

Sixth, they like to flame.

Seventh, it is just another fun way to mess with each other and other guilds.

I could keep going but for the sake of my time I will leave it at that.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • Piliener - Lost City
    edited June 2009
    Options
    I kno all that Rose, I just haven't seen any CQ topic that made it over a page in like an hour so I figured I'd try :).
  • DestroyTokyo - Lost City
    DestroyTokyo - Lost City Posts: 501 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    I think you CQ people... or perhaps just the forum warriorz really over estimate themselves.

Your guild won't be able to stop 3 wars @ once. Esp when 2 of those wars bring 80 people now.

Your guild has all these numbers but how many of those are banned 9x? (ala fiery and DREDD) Or others alts now (ChaosLegened)

I won't even begin to try to argue the fact that conq has the top 80 for a tw with relative ease.... because it's true.. however

You had trouble fielding for 2 fake wars and an rq war with 40 members....

Someone is in for a rude awakening in another 2 or 3 weeks.

I can just see the threads now

"ONLY WIN BY TRIPLE TEAM NOOBS."
    9x WB
    Voted "Best WB on Lost City Server" b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ethree - Lost City
    Ethree - Lost City Posts: 246 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Dredd isnt banned and Im interested to see how we fare against a triple attack. I think we might be able to defend 2 wars but no way 3 esp if the 3 guilds bring 80 people, and that RQ war we underestimated you guys and only sent in 40~ people at first. Everybody else wanted to go farm kills. Idk I guess we will find out soon enough.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] tx Haiz too pro
  • syl
    edited June 2009
    Options
    I think you CQ people... or perhaps just the forum warriorz really over estimate themselves.

Your guild won't be able to stop 3 wars @ once. Esp when 2 of those wars bring 80 people now.

Your guild has all these numbers but how many of those are banned 9x? (ala fiery and DREDD) Or others alts now (ChaosLegened)

I won't even begin to try to argue the fact that conq has the top 80 for a tw with relative ease.... because it's true.. however

You had trouble fielding for 2 fake wars and an rq war with 40 members....

I can just see the threads now

"ONLY WIN BY TRIPLE TEAM NOOBS."

werem't u the same person who, two weeks ago, said "by the end of the week, we will have gz land." *looks at calender* hmm?

STFU like u actually know something and go lvl u noob
    edited June 2009
    Options
    werem't u the same person who, two weeks ago, said "by the end of the week, we will have gz land." *looks at calender* hmm?

STFU like u actually know something and go lvl u noob

Why level when I can one shot you? b:surrender
    Dredd isnt banned and Im interested to see how we fare against a triple attack. I think we might be able to defend 2 wars but no way 3 esp if the 3 guilds bring 80 people, and that RQ war we underestimated you guys and only sent in 40~ people at first. Everybody else wanted to go farm kills. Idk I guess we will find out soon enough.

How did you underestimate us? We brought 40 people to that war and you put 40 some in... That was pretty even.... Are you saying average rq > average cq?
    9x WB
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • thankssir
    thankssir Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options

lol I don't think 2000 people will send you 200k... and that only counts for the weekly payment CQ gets... and CQ members must be rich...
  • syl
    edited June 2009
    Options

How did you underestimate us? We brought 40 people to that war and you put 40 some in... That was pretty even.... Are you saying average rq > average cq?

oh snaps ur right!

u can 1 shot me so u don't need to lvl at all. i forgot all about that omg thank u for reminding me that u can 1 shot me. I can't believe i forgot.

btw if RQ> CQ......y did u lose?....a def war....where ur crystal broke....but ur better...Ahh who cares u can 1 shot me
  • meaangirl
    meaangirl Posts: 321 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    zzzzzzzz boring thread b:spit
  • angellicdeity
    angellicdeity Posts: 641 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options

Boring.....

Drama, Drama, Drama!

But yes, its all about winning and loosing. You either win or loose, there is no inbetween.

Just dont RageQuit over it. Clearly you didn't live up the Pandora's expectations.
  • Piliener - Lost City
    edited June 2009
    Options
    See I knew it could be more than a page :)
    edited June 2009
    Options
    oh snaps ur right!

u can 1 shot me so u don't need to lvl at all. i forgot all about that omg thank u for reminding me that u can 1 shot me. I can't believe i forgot.

btw if RQ> CQ......y did u lose?....a def war....where ur crystal broke....but ur better...Ahh who cares u can 1 shot me

started with 40 some ended with 80

We lost because 80 > 40

l2math preez
    9x WB
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Amour - Lost City
    Amour - Lost City Posts: 1,825 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    EIGHTY IS GREATER THAN FOURTY?

You've blown my mind once again, Destroyer of Tokyo.
    "Amour is better suited to rainbow text, because he is a classy lady." - Nakhimov
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • JohntheFlash - Lost City
    JohntheFlash - Lost City Posts: 132 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    EIGHTY IS GREATER THAN FOURTY?

....impossible
  • Godienow - Lost City
    Godienow - Lost City Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options

Would this have to do the the rumors that their is a secret guild waiting to make its move which I've heard is supposed to be made up of high lvl's and is trying to recruit people from within many diffrent guilds making them weak and disband? This would be the same rumor that says that one of the leaders in CQ is in on this massive consperasy to tear down CQ by recruiting people to go to what was whispered as "HolyArmy" (this new "super faction")...

Yeah, its true, all these new unheard of guilds making high $ bids, all you guilds with high lvl members I'd watch them if I were you, more importantly though watch out for new members mostly, expecialy if they ask for rank right away or start recruiting more people.

Remember Kiddies, Trust no one!

Now back to topic, I don't pertularly like CQ because I've yet to have a good experience with any of them. Last time I had anything to do with them they were supposed to send a low (single digit) number of people to TW knowing we were weak but instead sent between 15 and 20 and we got throttled (thanks for sticking to your word about a "fair fight"). Time before that They took one of my chars on HH but didn't bring me to hand in my quests after the run, didn't bring me to the last boss I had a quest for and they kept all the mats dividing it all with each other (really, way to share guys). So yeah, I have no reason to be "yay CQ" because they havent been repping them-selfs in a good way.
  • Isowen - Lost City
    Isowen - Lost City Posts: 249 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Would this have to do the the rumors that their is a secret guild waiting to make its move which I've heard is supposed to be made up of high lvl's and is trying to recruit people from within many diffrent guilds making them weak and disband? This would be the same rumor that says that one of the leaders in CQ is in on this massive consperasy to tear down CQ by recruiting people to go to what was whispered as "HolyArmy" (this new "super faction")...

Yeah, its true, all these new unheard of guilds making high $ bids, all you guilds with high lvl members I'd watch them if I were you, more importantly though watch out for new members mostly, expecialy if they ask for rank right away or start recruiting more people.

Remember Kiddies, Trust no one!

Now back to topic, I don't pertularly like CQ because I've yet to have a good experience with any of them. Last time I had anything to do with them they were supposed to send a low (single digit) number of people to TW knowing we were weak but instead sent between 15 and 20 and we got throttled (thanks for sticking to your word about a "fair fight"). Time before that They took one of my chars on HH but didn't bring me to hand in my quests after the run, didn't bring me to the last boss I had a quest for and they kept all the mats dividing it all with each other (really, way to share guys). So yeah, I have no reason to be "yay CQ" because they havent been repping them-selfs in a good way.

You got it all figured out! Its all one big conspiracy!b:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Your tears are so tasty and sweet! Let me taste your tears of unfathomable sadness!

9x Cleric
    RageQuit
  • Godienow - Lost City
    Godienow - Lost City Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    You got it all figured out! Its all one big conspiracy!b:shocked

thats Just repeating what I've heard, except for seeing guilds that I've never seen or heard of before making high $ tw bids over the last few weeks and me (and some others) leaving a guild because of a flooding of members which is annoying. b:thanks
    edited June 2009
    Options
    thats Just repeating what I've heard, except for seeing guilds that I've never seen or heard of before making high $ tw bids over the last few weeks and me (and some others) leaving a guild because of a flooding of members which is annoying. b:thanks

Good point
    9x WB
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Shinta - Lost City
    Shinta - Lost City Posts: 69 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    CQ you baddie b:surrender
    Allons-y!!!!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Piliener - Lost City
    edited June 2009
    Options
    I think the worst offender of this so far is Lightning i mean who are they?
  • VileQuincy - Lost City
    VileQuincy - Lost City Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    all hail carebears! errr CQ!
  • Starang - Lost City
    Starang - Lost City Posts: 460 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options

First of all, we don't play this game to make YOU happy(QQ). Second of all, training in TW is violation of the ToS now.
  • Nakhimov - Lost City
    Nakhimov - Lost City Posts: 1,829 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    training in TW is violation of the ToS now.

Yeah, I've been wondering about that. What's the idea behind it? Seems a little unfair to the nonfactor guilds.
    Bladestorm lets you spin around like a carnival ride and do damage. Not using it is almost like having a move called Confetti Rocket Power Leap and saving it for "emergencies"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Nakhimov the Kingslayer of Kil'Jaeden's <Criminal Scum>
    wowprogress.com/guild/us/kil-jaeden/Criminal+Scum
  • Piliener - Lost City
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Well my faction just had TW yesterday. While it was not "training" I wasn't crazy and expect to win. What it did for us was help us understand better what was going on in there and form future stratagies. I'm not sure where that training line begins, but there didn't seem to be an issue with us doing it. Maybe because we came in expecting a fight and to try our best to win.
  • Hiratana - Lost City
    Hiratana - Lost City Posts: 77 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Thanks for the entertaining thread. I needed something to do while flying from Arch to 1k. b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Hiratana - 10x - Venomancer - Instinct