This Saturdays TW predictions.

Options
Stickygreen - Heavens Tear
Stickygreen - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,158 Arc User
edited June 2009 in Etherblade (West)
what will really happen. PW devs have just implented alien species into our server, to come down and probe each of other in the buttox region. our characters will feel so violated they will refuse to listen to our keyboards and mice during the TW. big choas.

TaoFB,TaoBling,TaoTT will come to the rescue and save Tao, because the aliens left them alone since they are lowbies, and thus they avoided the probing

Tao Vs. Enrage = no clue, ive been reprimanded for my bad actions lately b:chuckle so i have no clue how we stand with strategy. Enrage defends succesfully though

Ceaser Vs. Enrage = Enrage defends succesfully

Evo vs Rad... +2 non factors..= rad wins, evo keeps 2 lands and loses 1

b:thanksb:thanks
Less QQ more Pew Pewb:thanks

"Don't argue with an idiot. They bring you down to their level, and beat you with experience."

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by Stickygreen - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• TheGoliath - Heavens Tear
    TheGoliath - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,667 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    that TaoFB is one hell of a cleric
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • georgey
    georgey Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Too Bad Hisui quit :( too busy in real life, no more predictions QQ
  • Hisui - Heavens Tear
    Hisui - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,369 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    nice one sticky :D

well yes. its really busy for me nowadays so I can't play / write predictions anymore.But lurking forums will be okay by me still :D

And since its a weekend and I hear my guild, Enrage, is going to have a bit of a problem I might even ditch activities tonight and play. Get ready to eat my nix one last time!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    私の番ですよ。- Sig by Symour

Check out ForsakenX 's sig thread O_O
    Enrage - We Eat.
  • Szioul - Heavens Tear
    Szioul - Heavens Tear Posts: 80 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    ...our characters will feel so violated they will refuse to listen to our keyboards and mice during the TW...
    We actually had that last night. Just stopped responding a couple of times, no skills activated, couldn't switch between air and ground. You could target people and move around, but nothing else.
    Legion: Sentinel
    Clan: RisenSky
  • Mayacamus - Heavens Tear
    Mayacamus - Heavens Tear Posts: 105 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    We actually had that last night. Just stopped responding a couple of times, no skills activated, couldn't switch between air and ground. You could target people and move around, but nothing else.

Yeah the Triad vs. Radiance TW was definitely that way. Sometimes I couldn't even more or target for long periods of time.
  • Stickygreen - Heavens Tear
    edited June 2009
    Options
    omg.... the aliens got triad and Rad already?!?!

"Don't argue with an idiot. They bring you down to their level, and beat you with experience."

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Konariraiden - Heavens Tear
    Konariraiden - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,505 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    :P What is this madness?! Aliens, in MY Heaven's Tear?! b:angry

...but yeah, it really stinks that Hisui isn't going to be making predictions anymore...but hey, Real Life always comes before games, so keep on keepin' on. Hope to have you back here real soon.

Perhaps next week, I'll try MY hand at givin' some predictions...I've always been one for spinnin' tales of awe-inspiring battles... b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yeah, it's me. Don't read to much into it, though; I'm only here for myself now, killin' time and chillin' when need-be. So sue me. Tch...
  • Fliiick - Heavens Tear
    Fliiick - Heavens Tear Posts: 597 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    I'm a huge fan of Enrage's TW strategy and skills - heck I'm just a fan of Enrage.

But I think it will be difficult to defend both Caesar and Tao (if we [Tao] get our tactics right =P)

That said, if Enrage do manage to defend both successfully I will raise my glass to you. b:victory

Good luck to all factions tonight b:cute
    ~Almost original Tao member~
    Former Tao Director

IGN: Fliiick
    Cleric 100
    Currently Radiance
  • Stickygreen - Heavens Tear
    edited June 2009
    Options
    I'm a huge fan of Enrage's TW strategy and skills - heck I'm just a fan of Enrage.

But I think it will be difficult to defend both Caesar and Tao (if we [Tao] get our tactics right =P)

That said, if Enrage do manage to defend both successfully I will raise my glass to you. b:victory

Good luck to all factions tonight b:cute

whose side are you ON anyways?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]