Enrage Vs. Tao/Caesar

SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear
SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,225 Arc User
edited June 2009 in Etherblade (West)
I already know the outcome, but I want to hear everyone else's opinions.
b:chuckle
"Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory.
Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat." ~Sun Tzu

"Lennox Lewis, I'm coming for you man. My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat his children. Praise be to Allah!"
~Iron Mike Tyson Enrage.omgforum.net
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Inias - Heavens Tear
    Inias - Heavens Tear Posts: 440 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    if one of those 2 win

i would put my bet on caeser , they are well organised and have good strategy
    tao has alot of lvl's , but still need to work and analyse their teamwork and strategy

this all is just my opinion

it's gonna be amusing b:pleased
    thanks to forsaken for this awesome sig b:victory[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Cat - Heavens Tear
    Cat - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,187 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Interstellar Dinosaurs come and destroy the pwi servers making everyone lose.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Jesus fricking christ on a pogo stick. Your a mass of fricking idiots I swear!"
    -Saitada

Didn't anyone tell you that you wanted to sleep with me?!?! I thought you knew....
  • Celric - Heavens Tear
    Celric - Heavens Tear Posts: 124 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    What happened?
    Year's have gone by.

Got Rice?
  • Rifkind - Heavens Tear
    Rifkind - Heavens Tear Posts: 103 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    What happened?

I've traveled back from the future and I know all about it, but in the time-honored traditions of our guild, I refuse to tell you. b:victoryb:victoryb:victory
  • TheGoliath - Heavens Tear
    TheGoliath - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,667 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    I'm second lowest level that posted a reply here, yay!

(Enrange will pwn both and laugh <_<)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Misc - Heavens Tear
    Misc - Heavens Tear Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Enrage will defend against Tao and concede to Caesar.
    Next week Enrage will continue to bleed more members.
    Enrage will continue to bid on easy wins because they are still in trauma from losing to Triad.

Ahhh good times.
  • SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear
    edited June 2009
    Enrage will defend against Tao and concede to Caesar.
    Next week Enrage will continue to bleed more members.
    Enrage will continue to bid on easy wins because they are still in trauma from losing to Triad.

Ahhh good times.

I laugh how you think your opinion even matters since you're hiding behind an alt account.

"Lennox Lewis, I'm coming for you man. My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat his children. Praise be to Allah!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Stickygreen - Heavens Tear
    Stickygreen - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,158 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    no, i predict... that everyone will be either high or drunk, no one will show up except tao bling + tao FB and own enrages crystal
    Less QQ more Pew Pewb:thanks

"Don't argue with an idiot. They bring you down to their level, and beat you with experience."

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • galinaab
    galinaab Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    -is rooting for Enrage-
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • KillerByte - Heavens Tear
    KillerByte - Heavens Tear Posts: 118 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Yay Tao are finally showing that they to understand strategy, They wait till a stronger guild attacks Enrage 1st, they make use of the cata advantage and now they genuinely have a chance to gain bragging rights for defeating the supposed HT powerhouse. I'd assume even with the obvious cata advantage that Enrage will still see Caesar as the bigger threat and send the stronger force to defend against them, so Tao will now also have the advantage fighting a 2nd choice team. In conclusion I think Caesar will provide a long battle and even with Enrage's best players will be a very close fight, the outcome will come down to communication, ego's and who can controll their screaming at fellow squad members when things aren't running smoothly, so albeit a close battle I predict Caesar to be victorious. I also think that with all the advantages this week Tao will get away with a win too, however if something does go wrong and Tao can't win this week with all these positives on their side , they may as well give up on TW's, roll over and play dead, as they will dissapear into the forgotten factions list.
  • Yunahh - Heavens Tear
    Yunahh - Heavens Tear Posts: 246 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    They wait till a stronger guild attacks Enrage 1st

Um..
    Tao attacked them last week head on with no one else attacking them.
    & I'm sure the server knew that they were more than likely going to attack lost again.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I be on my Seeker now.
    ign; Amairah
  • KillerByte - Heavens Tear
    KillerByte - Heavens Tear Posts: 118 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Um..
    Tao attacked them last week head on with no one else attacking them.
    & I'm sure the server knew that they were more than likely going to attack lost again.

Indeed, however their lost last week was so embarrassingly decisive that everyone knows without a stacked advantage they don't have a snowballs chance in hell of beating Enrage on a level playing field without alot of restructuring. Sure some people said 'great fight' etc to bolster Tao's confidence a bit, but c'mon, noone seriously rates Tao after that performance, they need alot of work to be competitive. Tao's TW results over the next 2 weeks will speak for themselves.
    edited June 2009
    Indeed, however their lost last week was so embarrassingly decisive that everyone knows without a stacked advantage they don't have a snowballs chance in hell of beating Enrage on a level playing field without alot of restructuring. Sure some people said 'great fight' etc to bolster Tao's confidence a bit, but c'mon, noone seriously rates Tao after that performance, they need alot of work to be competitive. Tao's TW results over the next 2 weeks will speak for themselves.

hrmmmmm someone sounds hurt about something b:chuckle you turned this from a legit thread into a insult tao thread ^_^

"Don't argue with an idiot. They bring you down to their level, and beat you with experience."

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear
    edited June 2009
    hrmmmmm someone sounds hurt about something b:chuckle you turned this from a legit thread into a insult tao thread ^_^

Well T-Minus 24hours till we can put it to the test =D

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited June 2009
    honestly dont care anymore b:chuckle

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MentalEdge - Heavens Tear
    MentalEdge - Heavens Tear Posts: 629 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Tao to win,caeser to lose.
    Quit 100%...and surprised my forum account wasn't banned...yet
  • Yunahh - Heavens Tear
    Yunahh - Heavens Tear Posts: 246 Arc User
    edited June 2009

Last week, was just practice. :D
    And as you say, over the next two weeks we shall speak for ourselves.b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I be on my Seeker now.
    ign; Amairah
  • Clunker - Heavens Tear
    Clunker - Heavens Tear Posts: 162 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Enrage strategy:

Clunker will get on PWI 5 minutes late for TW. drunk as hell off jagerbombs. Will run around the Tao TW naked and distract them while Enrage catapults ninja their HQ.
    edited June 2009
    Thats assuming the rest of your guys aren't also drunk as hell off jagerbombs and 5 mins late.
  • Daji - Heavens Tear
    Daji - Heavens Tear Posts: 127 Arc User
    edited June 2009

Is good to be underrated than overconfident. The part that winner will never taste the bitterness of the loser make the loser stronger. In coming week, tao will fair better.
    edited June 2009
    Wheres weekly predictions :(
  • Cat - Heavens Tear
    Cat - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,187 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Sadly Hisui is no longer with us. Real life has caught up to him, dunno if you guys will be getting any more predictions. b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Jesus fricking christ on a pogo stick. Your a mass of fricking idiots I swear!"
    -Saitada

Didn't anyone tell you that you wanted to sleep with me?!?! I thought you knew....
    edited June 2009
    cat, you can do predictions, i dont want to because well... mine would be cut and dry xD yours are soo... "interesting" and ... well ..... .... *cough*loveless*cough*

b:chuckle

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Demaulicus - Heavens Tear
    Demaulicus - Heavens Tear Posts: 288 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    I say Enrage will defend with their stronger group against Tao since that is a 20 million coin territory and send their B team to Caesar cause The Great Lake is only a 10 million coin territory.

Enrage vs Tao - Enrage wins
    Enrage vs Caesar - ??? (close fight but Enrage will do what they can to end the Tao battle quick).
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • lazyness
    lazyness Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    i predict caesar to win, tao to lose- but of course a lot will depend on wat enrage decide to do tomorrow

either way, congrats if either guild manage to beat enrage, but don't expect any boasting rights until u can beat them in a 1v1 tw
  • Cy_clone - Heavens Tear
    Cy_clone - Heavens Tear Posts: 164 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    I support tao/caesar but i think enrage will pull through with both at the moment
  • Scarecrowsid - Heavens Tear
    Scarecrowsid - Heavens Tear Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Enrage strategy:

Clunker will get on PWI 5 minutes late for TW. drunk as hell off jagerbombs. Will run around the Tao TW naked and distract them while Enrage catapults ninja their HQ.

*gets video camera ready* b:pleased
  • Konariraiden - Heavens Tear
    Konariraiden - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,505 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Sadly Hisui is no longer with us. Real life has caught up to him, dunno if you guys will be getting any more predictions. b:cry

Well, I've tried my hand at doing some predictions for this week...expect a full TW Prediction list next week. ~.^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yeah, it's me. Don't read to much into it, though; I'm only here for myself now, killin' time and chillin' when need-be. So sue me. Tch...
  • Krasava - Heavens Tear
    Krasava - Heavens Tear Posts: 274 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Well, I've tried my hand at doing some predictions for this week...expect a full TW Prediction list next week. ~.^

My only request to you, pls go easy on the ASF's (awesome-sauce-faces that is) b:chuckle

One per paragraph should be plenty b:thanks
  • Konariraiden - Heavens Tear
    Konariraiden - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,505 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    My only request to you, pls go easy on the ASF's (awesome-sauce-faces that is) b:chuckle

One per paragraph should be plenty b:thanks

b:avoid

...I make no promises.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yeah, it's me. Don't read to much into it, though; I'm only here for myself now, killin' time and chillin' when need-be. So sue me. Tch...