Must have thread

Options
devil85
devil85 Posts: 1 Arc User
edited June 2009 in Twilight Temple (West)
I came on and saw the territory map and w00t. I knew someone will start a thread. Let me start it. b:pleased

I dunno the whole story but i heard Legendary paid for a fake bid? and that milari came online because they r gonna transfer leadership before akasera gets the ban hammer. b:shutup

W00T Flame away~
Post edited by devil85 on

Comments

• devil85
    edited June 2009
    Options
    aw.. i tho it would be a hot topic. I guess everyone knew its the truth so theres no need to argue?
  • iamspy
    iamspy Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    How did Nef get outbid? Or are they that stupid to bid and not check if they got outbid while there was still time?
    It's probably that noobish leader of Nef. He probably was offline when the bidding ended. He didn't trust to transfer leadership temporarily to someone in his ranks? wow. what a big noob.
    And to legendary, come on. Why would you stoop to Nef's level if ever that fake bidding was your idea? You had your rejects/lowlifes transferred/booted to Nef, now Nef is infested by them.
    I heard from a member of Nefarious that they are going to send tickets to report this incident (to the extent of having their "alt" accounts send tickets as well):) Thankfor the info.
  • Akasera - Sanctuary
    Akasera - Sanctuary Posts: 66 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    You can believe whatever you'd like, and I'm sure will, but I'd never even heard of that faction before their bid tonight. So far as I'm aware, it was just them wanting to get a laugh on WC without any serious intent to interfere with bidding, hence why it was made hours before bidding close. That Dev wasn't paying attention or included safety provisions was coincidental, albeit amusing.
  • devil85
    edited June 2009
    Options
    iamspy wrote: »
    How did Nef get outbid? Or are they that stupid to bid and not check if they got outbid while there was still time?
    It's probably that noobish leader of Nef. He probably was offline when the bidding ended. He didn't trust to transfer leadership temporarily to someone in his ranks? wow. what a big noob.
    And to legendary, come on. Why would you stoop to Nef's level if ever that fake bidding was your idea? You had your rejects/lowlifes transferred/booted to Nef, now Nef is infested by them.

Ooh sorry i didnt finish ur post. Cos i think its a waste of time... Its not about nef bidding them back or not. Its about Legendary becoming so low they resort to fake bid.

News~~ an insider told me Legendary admit they did it in their faction chat after the fake bid. LMAO. I'm dissappointed.
    I heard from a member of Nefarious that they are going to send tickets to report this incident (to the extent of having their "alt" accounts send tickets as well). Yes Nefarious, you have a spy. What else is new? To prove authenticity of this spy, Nefs TS server is 76.175.212.153:8766 :) Thanks to Ms**ah for the info.

w00t I think legendary did that too to get Nef leader banned. I hope GM is not biased on their decision like what people has been saying.
  • sicko
    sicko Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Why would you stoop to Nef's level if ever that fake bidding was your idea? You had your rejects/lowlifes transferred/booted to Nef, now Nef is infested by them.

Sounds like you.. Legendary have more lowlife imo.. Nef have good rules. I always see zzzKyantezzz, Ayano-chan, Magnate and etc in WC crapping. Now even lower... b:sad
  • lwang
    lwang Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Seems like I can easily make my own guild next week and overbid Leg's attack on Nef and get Nef's leader banned o.0? How do they tell if the bid is indeed a fake bid?
  • Dominatiger - Sanctuary
    Dominatiger - Sanctuary Posts: 1,066 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    People never learn...
    Happy Sauce face

ಪ_ಪ
    Manufactured by Konariraiden
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    What would be the point of trying to overbid Nef?

We have successfully defended against Nef for what.. 4 or 5 weeks now? It's a little late for us to start being afraid now. Last time we defended we won in 1 hour 10 mins by destroying Nef's crystal (ours was at 100% at the time I believe).

The Nef overbid attempt that Falls was banned for was a different story. It was the first time Leg attacked and Nef had never been tested before against as strong of an opponent. Those were the circumstances in which the Soviet overbid of Reg occurred. Keep in mind the former Soviet leader is now in Nef and still had that now empty guild available on an alt. The GMs conducted an investigation of where that bid money came from and that's how they determined it was from Nef.

So the question is what happened on Thursday? Would another investigation point to Leg? As it is any faction with a few hundred K can overbid any other faction and there are hundreds of factions on the server each with their own motives. I understand the overbid happened hours before the end of bidding which would be stupid for a defensive overbid. Nef has more money than any other guild on the server and should win any bidding contest easily.

The likely scenario then is some attention happy guild leader decided to have a few laughs in WC by annoying one of the strongest guilds on the server. That Devalis was not around at the time bidding ended and that noone could cover for him by having access to his account was a blunder. I'm sure Nef has made a few new precautions to prevent this from happening again.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • mbrunestud
    mbrunestud Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    heyyy i like ayano-chan's wc's

mornings are vital b:victory
  • Saveless - Harshlands
    Saveless - Harshlands Posts: 664 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq

Who cares, GM's can trace it if it happened.
  • Sylvae - Sanctuary
    Sylvae - Sanctuary Posts: 1,018 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    As has been said, if it happened the GMs will ban anyone who did it. Seems unlikely though, since from what has been posted it happened hours before bid ending. My question is whether the OP will be as prompt in posting an apology should no punishments be handed out.
  • _makina_ - Sanctuary
    _makina_ - Sanctuary Posts: 747 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Hmm...smells like this was posted as flame bait for trolls. Eitherway it happened im pretty sure some people submited tickets now just wait and see. I dont think anything will be done since it is a real guild technically since isnt it SabrinaFox's guild that outbid nef. I bet legendary is a lil peeved also that highlife messed up its slot for its 3 tw at once vs nef. We will just have to wait and see what gms do.
  • Vincent_son - Sanctuary
    Vincent_son - Sanctuary Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    devil85 wrote: »
    I came on and saw the territory map and w00t. I knew someone will start a thread. Let me start it. b:pleased

I dunno the whole story but i heard Legendary paid for a fake bid? and that milari came online because they r gonna transfer leadership before akasera gets the ban hammer. b:shutup

W00T Flame away~

There is as much evidence that LunarSky was paid off by Legendary as there is that Highlife$ was paid off by Nefarious. Why not pick on both? b:bye
  • devil85
    edited June 2009
    Options
    There is as much evidence that LunarSky was paid off by Legendary as there is that Highlife$ was paid off by Nefarious. Why not pick on both? b:bye

Because Highlife$ isnt doing a fake bid? I see a lot of nothing ''will be done'' and ****. Legendary stop pulling out all ur alt to vote for nothing will happen. I hope GM is REALLY not biased. ban sabrina at least. She must be so scared that legendary will lose or it is a fake bid. simple

Tho i hope GM can check FC log. Legendary admits in FC
  • Vincent_son - Sanctuary
    Vincent_son - Sanctuary Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Because Highlife$ isnt doing a fake bid? I see a lot of nothing ''will be done'' and ****. Legendary stop pulling out all ur alt to vote for nothing will happen. I hope GM is REALLY not biased. ban sabrina at least. She must be so scared that legendary will lose or it is a fake bid. simple

Tho i hope GM can check FC log. Legendary admits in FC

Well, it's clear you can't be convinced that you are mistaken, and thus I won't bother trying. However, do try to understand that accusations such as the ones you are making are absolutely meaningless without solid evidence, and you have failed to present any.
  • ZzzKyantezzz - Sanctuary
    ZzzKyantezzz - Sanctuary Posts: 171 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    i feel the love db:pleased moar QQ plz~~
  • Corennes - Sanctuary
    Corennes - Sanctuary Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    I am sure legendary had nothing to do with this defensive bid.

The leader of this faction just thought this would be funny(She was brambling lg yesterday when they were fighting nef, so we know who she favors but yet she did bid on lg). Legendary had nothing to do with this bid yet it is a defensive bit in my opinion.

I don't mind us not attacking one week it is not the end of the world. I am just stating that if this become common practice it could make the tw weekends even more boring than they are now unless leg and nef are willing to shell out a couple millions every time for an attack that is probably gonna fail.

Now everyone love each other and stop feeding the troll.
  • Kalza - Sanctuary
    Kalza - Sanctuary Posts: 239 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Less QQ more pew pew o.O ?
  • Suiryujin - Sanctuary
    Suiryujin - Sanctuary Posts: 449 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    from what i get so far, the OP is bored and wanted to stir up trouble on the forums did i get the jest of this thread so far?>.>
    My body is made of swords.
    Iron is my blood, and glass is my heart.
    I have overcome countless battlefields undefeated,
    Without once retreating,
    Nor once being understood.
    Always alone, intoxicated with victory on the hill of swords.
    Therefore, there is no meaning to that life.
    Perhaps this body is nothing but a sword itself.
  • AndromedaB - Sanctuary
    AndromedaB - Sanctuary Posts: 1,376 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    from what i get so far, the OP is bored and wanted to stir up trouble on the forums did i get the jest of this thread so far?>.>

*lick*

yes i think so

*lick*
  • devil85
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Haha i should make a poll. Who thinks fake bid will happen again next week? b:laugh

Btw I saw sabrinafox in archo. Nice job GM. now fake bid is not an offense anymore. People~~ do fake bid! b:victory
  • Dominatiger - Sanctuary
    Dominatiger - Sanctuary Posts: 1,066 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    oh noes!!

There is only one thing that I love about Sabrina...

Its when she is offline.
    Happy Sauce face

ಪ_ಪ
    Manufactured by Konariraiden
  • WitchBurner - Sanctuary
    WitchBurner - Sanctuary Posts: 1,394 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Am I allowed to name the Nef spy on the forums?

The one who's been listing all your members on their website, is leader of a faction containing Legendary/Nefarious Alts(or in at least one case, the relative of a Nef member), plans to sabotage you in TW's etc?
    Currently flying internet spaceships around dodixie, moving to amarr soon.

Send me a mail if you wanna ask/request anything

Sanctuary's retired king of wizards alongside queen Saintblu.
  • Lunnark - Sanctuary
    Lunnark - Sanctuary Posts: 325 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options

I understand there is a bit of a trouble here with who gets banned and who gets not, who is fake bidding, who is not. To be honest either way, I couldn't care less about this happening, not about the forum flame war.

BUT HEAR THIS : PLEASE LET HIGHLIFE$ ASIDE OF YOUR STUPID DRAMAS. It was our first TW and won't be the last, that's for sure. So stop taking our name down in the dirt where you all drama-queens like to roll !b:angryb:angryb:angry

Do you like drama ? --> Go to Broadway and play Hamlet, but do leave HIGHLIFE$ aside !
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Haha i should make a poll. Who thinks fake bid will happen again next week? b:laugh

Btw I saw sabrinafox in archo. Nice job GM. now fake bid is not an offense anymore. People~~ do fake bid! b:victory

Do you even know what a fake bid is? -__-
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
  • devil85
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Do you even know what a fake bid is? -__-

A faction with 10k refund. Many faction bid and showed up in TW. They got banned because they have 10k refund. KengKong is a good example. Now we have a 10k refund overbidding Nef without any ban. Very nice work GM.
    edited June 2009
    Options
    A faction with 10k refund. Many faction bid and showed up in TW. They got banned because they have 10k refund. KengKong is a good example. Now we have a 10k refund overbidding Nef without any ban. Very nice work GM.

Yah, that isn't really what people refer to when they say "fake bid". It is not a bannable offense for a faction with a 10k refund to bid and also not necessarily bannable for them to outbid a larger faction.

A "fake bid" is a defensive bid funded by a defending guild on their own land. This can be used to:
    1) Break apart attacks from strong attackers
    2) Outbid a legitimate attacker to prevent them from engaging.

Of these two types only #2 is bannable. As long as Leg did not engage in a defensive bid (which I think you agree with?) no one will be banned.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _makina_ - Sanctuary
    _makina_ - Sanctuary Posts: 747 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Yah, that isn't really what people refer to when they say "fake bid". It is not a bannable offense for a faction with a 10k refund to bid and also not necessarily bannable for them to outbid a larger faction.

A "fake bid" is a defensive bid funded by a defending guild on their own land. This can be used to:
    1) Break apart attacks from strong attackers
    2) Outbid a legitimate attacker to prevent them from engaging.

Of these two types only #2 is bannable. As long as Leg did not engage in a defensive bid (which I think you agree with?) no one will be banned.

People know it wasnt a fake bid. SabrinaFox did it to get attention. Dont feed the troll please. Let this thread die already.
  • Jack_Nel - Sanctuary
    Jack_Nel - Sanctuary Posts: 349 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    what a loads of loosers
    lets all make lvl 1 car so we can post anonim on the forums
    you all make acusatios you cant suport and because of the huge amount of stupidity you've proven you'r afraid to show your face...
    i can call it an Epic Fail b:bye
    [SIGPIC]http://i391.photobucket.com/albums/oo358/jack665/1-1.jpg[/SIGPIC]

"Many left many will leave but what keeps us happy is the time we spend and the way we leave.. for me the best good bye was of Magnate and Jack_Nel both got married and then left the game.. making each other the immortal couple of this game." by Herne_Hunter
  • Kalza - Sanctuary
    Kalza - Sanctuary Posts: 239 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    What a loads of losers
    lets all make a Level 1 characters so we can post anonymous on the forums
    you all make accusations you can't support and because of the huge amount of stupidity you've proven you're afraid to show your face...
    I can call it an Epic Fail b:bye

I tried my best to fix it but it was pretty bad like the aftermath of Godzilla vs. chuck Norris..