3x% crit or 5x% crit?

Options
LazyAsian - Dreamweaver
LazyAsian - Dreamweaver Posts: 1 Arc User
edited June 2009 in Archer
well as we know around 9x-100 3x% crit is obtainable

with demon skills stun/hp debuff =5x% crit

but is 1/3 not good enough?

as an archer u need chi(winged shield, thunder shock, demon/heaven spark, wings of grace, etc) for pvp/pk.

heaven as most ppl says givs +dmg/chi/3 spark "decent" and with ur crit bein around 1/3 isnt heaven worth it?b:question
Post edited by LazyAsian - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• The_Forgoten - Lost City
    The_Forgoten - Lost City Posts: 198 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    LOL

/10char
  • Advice - Lost City
    Advice - Lost City Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Someone translate this postb:surrender
  • U_got_sniped - Lost City
    U_got_sniped - Lost City Posts: 292 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Someone translate this postb:surrender

he says heaven(33%crit) is better than hell(50%crit) because heaven gives chi wich opens the path to spamming offensive and defensive skills.

he justifies the crit loss by saying we already crit enough with 33%....
  • Randoms - Dreamweaver
    Randoms - Dreamweaver Posts: 305 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    lol I though archers are meant to crit a lot, thats what makes them so painful to fight.
    Well, you probably can save your **** with heaven few time more, but I would rather chain crit hit someone to death, even if that would be last thing I do.
    I kill things b:victory
  • Advice - Lost City
    Advice - Lost City Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    No, more crit is always better. Archers are all about their spike damage and crits are the reason for that. Chi is really needed for archers to pk. Most of the time you will be aiming for robes/light armor, so its Stun shot > Take Aim > normals or lightning if you want. By doing that alone you get enough chi to get out a wing shell most of the time, which is the only necessary archer pvp skill that requires chi. Heavy armor should be left alone (unless its heavy veno) because BM and Barbs your level will **** youb:surrender
  • tezuka
    tezuka Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Their's a reason why you can choose demon or sage IT'S Completely opinion BASED so stop fighting over which is better you CHOOSE your OWN PATH and STICK WITH IT
    edited June 2009
    Options
    tezuka wrote: »
    Their's a reason why you can choose demon or sage IT'S Completely opinion BASED so stop fighting over which is better you CHOOSE your OWN PATH and STICK WITH IT

no not really...
    the archer heaven/hell dicussion is about chi+dammage+protection against crit+"decent dammage"+"decent protection".

the crit + "decent dammage" part over all will be better than the sage path because of the higher crit ratio. and if a high dammage output kills fast enough you really dont need the protection part wich heaven offers.
    another new factor is the genies which have skills that gives extra chi.

so now that the sage version gets riped of the chi and dammage part theres only protection left wich we dont need becuse we dont FREAKING TANKb:angry

i would like some response on this...
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Genies make the difference between Sage and Demon at 89 alot less.

Sage spark + Relentless courage = Demon Spark
    Demon spark + wind shield = Sage spark

There are genie skils to drain chi and genie skills to gain chi.

This leaves the main decisions based off all the other demon / sage skills noone has.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • Randoms - Dreamweaver
    Randoms - Dreamweaver Posts: 305 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    no not really...
    the archer heaven/hell dicussion is about chi+dammage+protection against crit+"decent dammage"+"decent protection".

the crit + "decent dammage" part over all will be better than the sage path because of the higher crit ratio. and if a high dammage output kills fast enough you really dont need the protection part wich heaven offers.
    another new factor is the genies which have skills that gives extra chi.

so now that the sage version gets riped of the chi and dammage part theres only protection left wich we dont need becuse we dont FREAKING TANKb:angry

i would like some response on this...

I second this.b:pleased
    I kill things b:victory
    edited June 2009
    Options
    I second this.b:pleased

tyb:pleased