Hellobatty - Harshlands Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    i ment each lvl btw
  • Xelea - Heavens Tear
    Xelea - Heavens Tear Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    yeah ull survive good enuff... but ull still get ur **** kick by mobs on a regular basis. In fact i think you'll always be useing that diamond surtra all the time. Its a good build but ur still a BM.. ur do damage ok but ur hp will drop often. If you dont like seeing ur hp go down less than half after say like 3 mobs... then re roll a barb or something.
  • Azlin - Sanctuary
    Azlin - Sanctuary Posts: 111 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    IMO since i am a Sword BM, my build is:

Even levels: 3str, 2vit
    Odd levels: 2str, 3dex

i don't think Xelea is right bout the hp comment cuz i alrdy have 3815hp at lvl 68 while some lvl 70s have less then me >.>
  • Bashusilly - Heavens Tear
    Bashusilly - Heavens Tear Posts: 219 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    IF your going with axes, then it is a well balanced build. And it is a very common one also.

If your planning to do lots of PvE you may want a little more VIT, but if your just gonna play the game and PvE sometimes, it is a fine build.

As far as what Xelea said. Yeah, your gonna used Diamond Sutra a lot. But its why you have it. It is a survival tool. Just like your gold bell. And Just like a Barbs beast king inspiration.

Your HP will be fine. Next to a barb your playing a class that has the next highest possible HP. And you will burn through it at times because your a Melee class, the point is to learn how to effectively use the tools that are given to you in order to advance through the game.
    Don't let my level confuse you. I've done this before.
    Leader-Vandals-Heavens Tear