Which Kingdom officer disbanded QQme?

Options
Icom - Harshlands
Icom - Harshlands Posts: 70 Arc User
edited June 2009 in Dawnglory (EU)
Anyone else find it strange that Ascii would be invited to Kingdom minutes after he kicked everyone from QQme? KD explains this as "he needed to explain what happend", but to me it makes no sense. Something went down behind the scenes here. So who was the KD officer that was involved?
Post edited by Icom - Harshlands on

Comments

• lawlage
    lawlage Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Slowpoke Troll is Slow.

This has been discussed. QQme Knows KD had nothing to do with it. Find a new hobby nerd.
  • Icon - Harshlands
    Icon - Harshlands Posts: 255 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Anyone else find it strange that Ascii would be invited to Kingdom minutes after he kicked everyone from QQme? KD explains this as "he needed to explain what happend", but to me it makes no sense. Something went down behind the scenes here. So who was the KD officer that was involved?

None, blame Antihero for making Ascii director. We had no part in it.
  • Juggernaut - Harshlands
    Juggernaut - Harshlands Posts: 597 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    QQme got disbanded?

Seems to me we are just as strong as ever.

b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Icom - Harshlands
    edited June 2009
    Options
    None, blame Antihero for making Ascii director. We had no part in it.

Someone did have a part. Your explanation for inviting him to your guild after though was priceless, just like many of your other explanations. KD had everythigng to gain from this. You even stated that QQme was the strongest guild on the server, before this happend. All your ranting on the forums as of the QQme kos seems to indicate desperation. Desperate enough to take down a guild from the inside? I think it very likely b:surrender
  • Icom - Harshlands
    edited June 2009
    Options
    QQme got disbanded?

Seems to me we are just as strong as ever.

b:laugh

Yes you are - it was a Failed attempt by a fail guild! I guess we can add desperate to that as well!
  • Anemone - Harshlands
    Anemone - Harshlands Posts: 117 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    A three digit member roster is disbanded? Tsk tsk. By that logic, most of this server's guilds don't even exist. Sad indeed.

They will be back to war next week and the trash talk of this week will have no merit, so enjoy it while it lasts. Love the smell of trolls in the morning.
    Formerly /Haiku/ of Lost City.
    Still cognitive atrophy at its finest.
  • Icon - Harshlands
    Icon - Harshlands Posts: 255 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Someone did have a part. Your explanation for inviting him to your guild after though was priceless, just like many of your other explanations. KD had everythigng to gain from this. You even stated that QQme was the strongest guild on the server, before this happend. All your ranting on the forums as of the QQme kos seems to indicate desperation. Desperate enough to take down a guild from the inside? I think it very likely b:surrender

Kingdom had nothing to gain, we dont border them. Only Crimson and Kylin gained from it, Kylin isnt bidded on, Crimson got to see their pets will join in the future.
  • lawlage
    edited June 2009
    Options

Ok ima feed the troll. If Big Bad Kingdom played a role in this why the hell would they do it now? It just makes no LOGICAL sense (yes i know trolls dont use logic). They dont border kingdom. IF kingdom did this, why do it now? Why not wait until QQme Bordered Kingdom and they were about to attack? Doing it now makes absolutely no fu.cking sense. Now Crimson and Kylin get free land and QQme potentially can attack where ever they want? Yeah this totally benefits Kingdom they must've done it.

I would love to see your conspiracy reply to this.
  • Mistee - Lost City
    Mistee - Lost City Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    lawlage wrote: »
    Ok ima feed the troll. If Big Bad Kingdom played a role in this why the hell would they do it now? It just makes no LOGICAL sense (yes i know trolls dont use logic). They dont border kingdom. IF kingdom did this, why do it now? Why not wait until QQme Bordered Kingdom and they were about to attack? Doing it now makes absolutely no fu.cking sense. Now Crimson and Kylin get free land and QQme potentially can attack where ever they want? Yeah this totally benefits Kingdom they must've done it.

/Thread b:bye
  • Icom - Harshlands
    edited June 2009
    Options

Kingdom was already losing members to the KoS. If they had waited till say right before TW that just would have been a little too obvious. I have no doubts in Icon and other officers ability to pull this off and at the perfect time, as to not alert anyone. I would also not be suprised to see Ascii in Kingdom in the coming weeks. There is just too much heat on them atm for him to get reinvited, but I have little doubt he will have KD tag soon.
  • Ref - Harshlands
    Ref - Harshlands Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options

Well, apart from the fact that Kingdom members were hunted to almost zero-existence in non-safezone areas and every one of their member from level 60 to level 90 were shedding tears 24/7. It's only logical to cheap-trick QQme into disband. For a short-while at least.

There you go, my conspiracy reply.
  • Ref - Harshlands
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Kingdom was already losing members to the KoS. If they had waited till say right before TW that just would have been a little too obvious. I have no doubts in Icon and other officers ability to pull this off and at the perfect time, as to not alert anyone. I would also not be suprised to see Ascii in Kingdom in the coming weeks. There is just too much heat on them atm for him to get reinvited, but I have little doubt he will have KD tag soon.

Icom my fellow co-conspirator (sp?) b:dirtyb:dirty
  • Esteban - Harshlands
    Esteban - Harshlands Posts: 222 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    I thought that even some of the QQme core members already said that KD had nothing to do with it? Why keep bringing it up?
    Known fact: Ascii got pissed because he got killed by his own guild mates for camping lvl 30 areas. He then went ahead and raged booting everyone.
  • lawlage
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Honestly, you're both just Crimson trolls ji.zzing yourselves to this. "OMG Another Opportunity to blame some **** on Kingdom!1111". Any logical thinking person would know that if Kingdom did this, it makes no sense at all. It doesn't benefit them and if you use your brain, it actually hurts them. Crimson and Kylin benefit from this. I fail to see what Kingdom gained out of this? QQme is still around, they're still KoSing them. Keep fail trolling it up though. Try harder maybe?

As for kingdom losing members, they went from 188-> 184. OMFG JESUS CHRIST SHIP IS GOING DOWN FOLKS~1111!.
  • Ref - Harshlands
    edited June 2009
    Options
    As for kingdom losing members, they went from 188-> 184. OMFG JESUS CHRIST SHIP IS GOING DOWN FOLKS~1111!.

I guess you OMG haven't heard of the snowballing effect.
  • Mrg - Harshlands
    Mrg - Harshlands Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    I voted for Moon cause he was looking lonely with no votes.
    I dont really care what Icom says anyway whatever.

Also this thread is now about dinosaurs in space.

spacedino.png
  • lawlage
    edited June 2009
    Options
    I guess you OMG haven't heard of the snowballing effect.

Well in that case, Kylin shouldve fell apart by now. Same with Crimson at the peak of the QQme kos.
  • Uiztrollin - Harshlands
    Uiztrollin - Harshlands Posts: 358 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Well in that case, Kylin shouldve fell apart by now. Same with Crimson at the peak of the QQme kos.

Shh for ref every guild here is just like Eminence.
  • Ref - Harshlands
    edited June 2009
    Options

Both are non-factors as of now.
  • Uiztrollin - Harshlands
    Uiztrollin - Harshlands Posts: 358 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Both are non-factors as of now.

Says the alt. wait....... b:avoid
  • Ref - Harshlands
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Says the alt. wait....... b:avoid

I'm only trying to stir up teh drama in harshland b:cry
  • Badarcher - Harshlands
    Badarcher - Harshlands Posts: 64 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Damn I Wish Ppl Would Stop Useing Their Alts To Talk S**t In The Fourms!
  • Toxic - Harshlands
    Toxic - Harshlands Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    I'm only trying to stir up teh drama in harshland b:cry

Ohhhhh .... so you actually don't think theres enough drama on HL server? At least the drama is so invisible, that you wan't to go and stir up even more?

Damn you're dumb. Mindblowingly stupid like this thread. Nuff said.
  • Ligeia - Harshlands
    Ligeia - Harshlands Posts: 1,144 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Even if Kingdom were responsible for what happened, no one would care because it wouldn't change anything.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig by Bakura~
  • lawlage
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Your right, QQson will continue to eclectically choke on each others di.cks, going against the whole reason QQme was spawned.
  • Lindt - Harshlands
    Lindt - Harshlands Posts: 386 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Your right, QQson will continue to eclectically choke on each others di.cks, going against the whole reason QQme was spawned.

Big words b:faint (oh and why the hell doesn't anyone ever use that bear?)

Put it in terms the Harshlanders will understand or it'll just go in one ear and out the other. b:chuckle
  • Echo - Harshlands
    Echo - Harshlands Posts: 107 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    DAMN!! im not winning no more QQ
  • Acrelar - Harshlands
    Acrelar - Harshlands Posts: 305 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    DAMN!! im not winning no more QQ

got my vote!

ontopic:
    dont think kingdom had anything to do with it, they're not the ones actually profiting from it. kylin and all the small factions that try to take land benefit from it but none of them have that much influence...kylin being treated as a nonfactor and all.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig made by Scarlet
  • Fiya - Harshlands
    Fiya - Harshlands Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Well, if Kingdom weren't involved with it, I'm guessing the reason why they invited Ascii for a bit was because they were jumping for joy at the thought that they could go out into the world and grind freely again b:pleased.
  • Apollo - Harshlands
    Apollo - Harshlands Posts: 169 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    MrG wins this thread.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]