Delevelling skills.

Options
Cookie_Nuts - Dreamweaver
Cookie_Nuts - Dreamweaver Posts: 2 Arc User
edited June 2009 in General Discussion
Guys, where can I delevel my skills? And how do I do it?

Thanks.
Post edited by Cookie_Nuts - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Tearvalerin - Sanctuary
    Tearvalerin - Sanctuary Posts: 3,787 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    no, and nowhere
  • Lord_of_wind - Sanctuary
    Lord_of_wind - Sanctuary Posts: 110 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    nop there is no way 2 delevel learned skills
  • Axemanek - Heavens Tear
    Axemanek - Heavens Tear Posts: 588 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    i dont know how you "delevel" skills
    sorry...xD
    I Want To Eat Estasi & Send Her Into Extasy!! b:victory

May The Force Not Be With You!
  • erethizon1
    erethizon1 Posts: 554 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Assuming you are not pumping spirit into a genie, you will have enough spirit to get all your skills up to level 10 by about level 90, so you do not need to worry if you raised certain skills that you feel are less useful than others. Judging by your level I see that you are approaching those levels where spirit starts to get in short supply. Just make sure you prioritize all your skills and only raise the few that you have spirit for. You will be able to catch the other ones up later.

Your picture makes me think you are a cleric so you will want to raise plume shot, great cyclone, and whichever buffs you feel are most important for your play style (which ones are up to you). If you just cannot stand the idea of letting some of your skills fall behind you can always start infusing your experience (not spirit) into a genie in order to keep you from leveling and allow your spirit to catch up. As already pointed out this is not necessary since you will have plenty of spirit to raise everything later on, but you can go this route if you do not want to have to wait for higher levels.
  • Seraph - Dreamweaver
    Seraph - Dreamweaver Posts: 196 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    I noticed on my wizard and cleric that after lvl 60 it seems like money is more of an issue when leveling your skills than spirit used to be. As stated before, just pick and choose what you want to level instead of trying to level everything. Some of the guides you'll find in the forums do a pretty good job of letting you know what you need to get in order of importance.
  • Axemanek - Heavens Tear
    Axemanek - Heavens Tear Posts: 588 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    money is not an issue, spirit is ^^ =[
    I Want To Eat Estasi & Send Her Into Extasy!! b:victory

May The Force Not Be With You!
  • erethizon1
    erethizon1 Posts: 554 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    money is not an issue, spirit is ^^ =[

During the lower levels that is most definitely true. Sometime around level 70 or so the opposite becomes true. For example, I recently (at level 81) decided to raise a skill from 0 to 9 (I could not raise it to 10 because that required my being level 85). Those 9 levels cost me about 1.6 million spirit (which was easily collected over the course of a couple of levels) and 2 million coin. I did not mind the loss of spirit, but 2 million coin for a skill I may never use (I did not bother to grab it for 9 levels for a reason) feels like a waste. And that was just one skill. There are plenty of other skills (some of which are even more expensive) still waiting to be bought when I get the spirit. I have the money to pay for them as well, but I don't really want to. If I were not a perfectionist that wanted to have every skill capped I would not even bother. I am not willing to spend 2 million coin on a weapon that I would use all the time, but I spend 2 million coin on a skill that may never get used.

The reason why money becomes the limiting factor at higher levels rather than spirit is because there are always better things to do with the money (by the time you reach the higher levels the only skills that are left to get are the ones you never wanted much anyway), but there is nothing to do with the spirit (or at least there wasn't before genies came along).
  • Enina - Heavens Tear
    Enina - Heavens Tear Posts: 263 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    At higher levels, spirit is a lot less of an issue than coin is. With Villa Quest, Crazy Stone and half a dozen of available methods of gaining exp without doing much for it, you quickly accumulate spirit. Need 150k spirit for the next skill level? Wait a day or two, and you have what you need.

But with TT gear, molds, shards, charms, and so on that HAS to be bought in order to be able to compete with the rest of the servers, coin is in short supply for most people.