Official Statement from QQme

Comments

• Walterthewf - Harshlands
    Walterthewf - Harshlands Posts: 660 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Oh I get it your a Crimson alt.

That's his main and it just left Crimson.

But everything else you said was spot on.
  • BIade - Harshlands
    BIade - Harshlands Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Anyone who speaks out against Icon must be a Crimson alt.

Awh **** and here I was all happy thinking you would stop posting on forums, way to keep your word >.<
  • Zorish - Harshlands
    Zorish - Harshlands Posts: 310 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Your just hurt because you jumped ship to Crimson, the alliance broke and Crimson couldnt handle any kos since. Tw they have done great, I give them that. Its not justifing it ****, its correcting it. I dont dodge questions I give answers and ways to solve the problems.

Have you died to us today? seams like it.

Im being Pk a lot way before KG, QQme rings a bell to you? And Im not hurt, Im loyal to a faction, even in harsh times.
    And KG Kos hasnt really bugged me, QQme was a lot harder one to deal with, so dont inflate your ego too much, you might be good, but not all of you are.

And besides there are a lot of "weird" stuffs going on, and ppl do see them.

Im sorry, I forgot youre always very clear about your strategies and what you say, I forgot to mention that, you always answer to everyone, yeah, yeah...
  • Echo - Harshlands
    Echo - Harshlands Posts: 107 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Im being Pk a lot way before KG, QQme rings a bell to you? And Im not hurt, Im loyal to a faction, even in harsh times.
    And KG Kos hasnt really bugged me, QQme was a lot harder one to deal with, so dont inflate your ego too much, you might be good, but not all of you are.

And besides there are a lot of "weird" stuffs going on, and ppl do see them.

Im sorry, I forgot youre always very clear about your strategies and what you say, I forgot to mention that, you always answer to everyone, yeah, yeah...

im sorry i started reading this and all i could read was blah blah already been said blah blah im just another copy cat blah.

in other words glad to see QQme is back, wont protect Crimson from TW though :>
  • Zorish - Harshlands
    edited June 2009
    im sorry i started reading this and all i could read was blah blah already been said blah blah im just another copy cat blah.

in other words glad to see QQme is back, wont protect Crimson from TW though :>

At least my Blah blah is more meaningful that your own words b:bye
  • Echo - Harshlands
    Echo - Harshlands Posts: 107 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    OMG LOOK!!

noone cares.
  • Zorish - Harshlands
    edited June 2009
    My mum cares
  • Esteban - Harshlands
    Esteban - Harshlands Posts: 222 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Zorish where you frum?
  • Zorish - Harshlands
    edited June 2009
    Argentina! South America FYI
  • Amour - Lost City
    Amour - Lost City Posts: 1,825 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    All of my old friends are welcome back in Lost City, where ****'s happening and people don't QQ quite as much.
    <3
    "Amour is better suited to rainbow text, because he is a classy lady." - Nakhimov
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Esteban - Harshlands
    edited June 2009
    Ohhhh cool.. I remember watching them Argentinian novelas back in Dom. Rep. I love the way you guys speak Spanish.
  • Zorish - Harshlands
    edited June 2009
    Ohhhh cool.. I remember watching them Argentinian novelas back in Dom. Rep. I love the way you guys speak Spanish.

Lol b:cute Its just how a foreign accent feels I guess xD

Im hoping Ill find a lot of spanish speakers in Aion US !
  • Esteban - Harshlands
    edited June 2009
    Lol b:cute Its just how a foreign accent feels I guess xD

Im hoping Ill find a lot of spanish speakers in Aion US !

Hehe yea.. If you heard me talking in Spanish most likely you would't understand me at all.. Dominicans talk super fast.

I have met a lot of Spanish speakers here.. I too hope Aion will be the same.
  • Zorish - Harshlands
    edited June 2009
    Hehe yea.. If you heard me talking in Spanish most likely you would't understand me at all.. Dominicans talk super fast.

I have met a lot of Spanish speakers here.. I too hope Aion will be the same.

Accents differences are hard to get, plus you have all those modisms we all have!

Im aimin for a only spanish speaker guild, lot of work, but well see.
    Different laguanges makes the game a bit boring for me b:sad
  • Crossbones - Harshlands
    Crossbones - Harshlands Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    dont inflate your ego too much

Your way too late for that.

And QQme is back, pm Nurfed, Antihero or KISSES for an invite. Ascii your not invited. :)
    IRNoob - Funny, 20 votes for crimson in like 10 min and then no votes at all for 30min.

Seraphim - So u admit that even in forums KD gets owned by Crimson?
  • Kageneko - Harshlands
    Kageneko - Harshlands Posts: 62 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Theres a quote in my country that many uses "El que aclara oscurece". It basically means that those who bring light into a matter they only make it worst.

If you need to explain yourself, then there must be something more going on. Why the need in explaining everything? And lately youve been doing it a lot, as well as "justifying" all the random pk your guild is having.
    You dont anwser, you just dodge (as Ligeia pointed) every single question and if needed you also accuse others of botting (in this particular case).

Oh, oh, poor KG

There's a quote in my country that is widely in use: "Pametniji si kad cutis!". Translation: "Your are smarter when you don't speak!"
    b:bye
    Working on sig atm, Im missing it due to lack of ideas.
  • Mord - Harshlands
    Mord - Harshlands Posts: 56 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    You should follow your own advice, Kageneko.
  • Kageneko - Harshlands
    edited June 2009
    b:shutup
    Happy?

Wow wait, your post just exceeds with inteligence.. b:laugh

sorry, my lips unsealed, since u posted a line that sooths a 2 year old.

kthxbai
  • Mord - Harshlands
    Mord - Harshlands Posts: 56 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    You are the one showing a 2 year old behaviour with your posts. You won't make me mad, nice try though. Next.
  • Kageneko - Harshlands
    edited June 2009
    U just showed your (un)inteligence.

kthxbai
  • Paigrande - Harshlands
    Paigrande - Harshlands Posts: 777 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    I seriously dont understand why so many ppl want to change from pwi to aion cuz that game might b good but pwi is better :p
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.
  • Kageneko - Harshlands
    edited June 2009
    good question.

From my perspective, Aion is a chance to end domination of wow(****), with a descent game(Aion). At least how i see it.
  • Crossbones - Harshlands
    Crossbones - Harshlands Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    MMO's have been seeking to end WoW's dominance for years and met with little success, I don't see anything unique about Aion that will make it succeed where many have failed. Blizzards budget is far too big, they can afford to revamp entire quest chains and areas in a short space of time, even their graphics have been enhanced since the initial release. I admit I played WoW and for all its downsides it was a great game. I don't see anything taking its place any time soon. /offtopic
    IRNoob - Funny, 20 votes for crimson in like 10 min and then no votes at all for 30min.

Seraphim - So u admit that even in forums KD gets owned by Crimson?
  • Tryagain - Harshlands
    Tryagain - Harshlands Posts: 716 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    This is going to be like Warhammer. All this hype for like 2+ years, and it turns out to fail miserably and everyone will be back.
  • Kageneko - Harshlands
    edited June 2009
    Unlike all others so far, Aion broke wow's records in Asia so far. What is the soul essence that will put Aion above all? PvPvE(yes u gain exp even pvping), is one of the main reasons, alng side beautifull graphics and animation, that curently pulls ppl to Aion. For more reasons, we'll just have to wait to try full version of EU/US, when it comes out to know. But so far experience from Asia give a lot of hope for Aion, to secceede. On side note, Blizzards competition this time is a company with same rank budget.

Warhammer failed for being too much of a copy, AoC failed for having lame dev team.
  • Epic - Harshlands
    Epic - Harshlands Posts: 245 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Also it is against the forumrules to discuss other mmos on these forums.

[CLOSED]

Zzzzzzz.b:bye
  • Kageneko - Harshlands
    edited June 2009
    Zzzzzz indeed, where is the fun in that rule
  • Niimue - Harshlands
    Niimue - Harshlands Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    I just read the first post. Not all 11 pages of this. I just wanted to say. While on last night I noticed the Harslands was.... epmty. There was hardly anyone in Arch and anything in Arch was hard to find because no one was selling them. So needless to say I was sad.

A day without QQme and I was lonely. I was sad when no one from QQme was camped out in SP PKing lowbies and me. I couldnt find what I wanted in Arch cause most of the shops were......QQme. At this point I could care less if they price gouge you up the ****.

In short QQme needs to comeback. even if they are a pain in my ****. They have become a pain I've come to expect. Even if I hate it at times.

Please QQme come back to us. b:thanks
    We are Defenders. We protect the weak.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Caledfwlch - Harshlands
    Caledfwlch - Harshlands Posts: 176 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    I had a paragraph written, but PWI forums are bugged like everything else in the game.

Summary:

-NCSoft games are better,
    -P2P is not cash shop, therefore your character strength is based on levels, findings and craft luck
    -Playing the same Guild War map is boring.
    -Lag sucks in PWI
    -Aion is far better then PWI. There are two people who would stay in PWI, cash shop ____s and students.
  • Ligeia - Harshlands
    Ligeia - Harshlands Posts: 1,144 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Please QQme come back to us. b:thanks
    Already did ;D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig by Bakura~