Options
2»

Comments

• Phsyco - Lost City
    Phsyco - Lost City Posts: 327 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Lawl, how did i know you would have replied something on here xD

HAHAHAHAHAHA xD phsyco you never cease to amaze me *wink* your button mistake will never get old! NEVER!!

O.O HEY HEY HEY what Honeymoon, who's >:O what arent you telling me phsyco!! Rawr! expect spams from me very sooon!!!!

>:O and i'll keep spamming even when your afk!! @_@ which is most of the time

oh anime lol u have no idea lmao... wait till u meet my wife... i just might upload some pics from the honeymoon here b:sin
  • Mysticlifex - Heavens Tear
    Mysticlifex - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,175 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    1 Can a cleric destroy a barbarian if the cleric attacks first and manages a good combo at lvl 90+?

2 Do clerics lose their advantage over wizards at 90+?

3 Can a cleric with a vit build survive a surprise attack by any class?

4 Basicly are clerics still strong at endgame lvls, and do you regret rolling one (questions for high clerics). (Questions for other classes) Honestly do you find the cleric hard to kill?

1) Duels yes, PK no.

2) no

3) Yes

4)Yes, No,
    We're MysticAve my name is not Dave
    (Poem in the making - Shall be epic)
    edited June 2009
    Options
    yes they will. you ever been hit by an archer with a +8 TT90 gold bow? how about sparked with string crits? even when i get my 15k hp in humanoid, that is very very very scary

With plume shell a 8x archer crits for about 400 with stunning arrow.

I dueled an archer level 87 +5 everything I took atleast 6 hits before I 2 shotted the archer.

It's not hard.

forsaken, you're a newbie deal with it.
  • forsaken2134
    forsaken2134 Posts: 108 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    you 2 hit an archer with +5 everything? what a fail archer. clerics maybe 5 shot me me. with 8k hp, i have no clue how that archer got 2 shot from you.

edit: and if im fail, we can meet up and pk out of toa in 10 minutes when im done with belial b:chuckle
    edited June 2009
    Options
    ಥ_ಥ show your avatar
  • forsaken2134
    edited June 2009
    Options
    whats ur IGN, ill pm you and tell you why i hide on my alt.
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    whats ur IGN, ill pm you and tell you why i hide on my alt.

You see mine...too bad I dont know if you on my server or not b:surrender

PM Me
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • forsaken2134
    edited June 2009
    Options
    was talking to mysticlifex, and not, im not on LC. i can post a screenie of my character if youd like though :)
  • Faerune - Lost City
    Faerune - Lost City Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    What RED is saying is true.... Once clerics start spamming Iron Hart u can start running away.very low chance of winning that even if you spark & crit.

But the situation is different if we archers ambush a cleric b:chuckle
    Stun--> spark --> poke (same lvl only tho)
  • forsaken2134
    edited June 2009
    Options
    ironheart is very easy to out DD, i can do it without sparking as a barb. once you get 80+ with a nice weapon and gears, it gets much easier, then 90+ if clerics spamming ironheart against an archer at range, thats asking to die
  • Isowen - Lost City
    Isowen - Lost City Posts: 249 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    ironheart is very easy to out DD, i can do it without sparking as a barb. once you get 80+ with a nice weapon and gears, it gets much easier, then 90+ if clerics spamming ironheart against an archer at range, thats asking to die

You already stated that you are not in Lost City, so I'm going to assume you're in HT or sanc. Not only does that automatically render your opinion about pvp unimportant, it also means that you never fought good pvp build clerics.
    I already told you, stop pretending you know what you're talking about. You don't.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Your tears are so tasty and sweet! Let me taste your tears of unfathomable sadness!

9x Cleric
    RageQuit
  • forsaken2134
    edited June 2009
    Options
    b:chuckle yes, because PvE servers couldnt POSSIBLY have ANY decent players at all huh?

you just proved how utterly ignorant you are ^_^
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Every server has their skilled players, stop being so Ignorant.

Really does make you shine like a little star does it?
  • Isowen - Lost City
    Isowen - Lost City Posts: 249 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    b:chuckle yes, because PvE servers couldnt POSSIBLY have ANY decent players at all huh?

you just proved how utterly ignorant you are ^_^

No, its the other way around. Your utterly ignorant remarks about pvp makes me say you pve server players don't know what you are talking about
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Your tears are so tasty and sweet! Let me taste your tears of unfathomable sadness!

9x Cleric
    RageQuit
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    yes they will. you ever been hit by an archer with a +8 TT90 gold bow? how about sparked with string crits? even when i get my 15k hp in humanoid, that is very very very scary

enlighten me on this tt90 gold bow b:surprised

and good 9x vit clerics are op in pk. they don't do huge damage but if played right will almost never die. they are pro in group pvp.
  • _makina_ - Sanctuary
    _makina_ - Sanctuary Posts: 747 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    enlighten me on this tt90 gold bow b:surprised

and good 9x vit clerics are op in pk. they don't do huge damage but if played right will almost never die. they are pro in group pvp.

Well this is the only TT90 gold xbow i could find. There are no TT90 gold bows. Just wanted to put the info out not argueing for or against.
    Gold 90 xbow

I honestly think its not worth it since mats would better go to GX for guild then to an archer.
  • forsaken2134
    edited June 2009
    Options
    No, its the other way around. Your utterly ignorant remarks about pvp makes me say you pve server players don't know what you are talking about

btw, you still havent showed me how im ignorant and dont know what im talking about, all you did was throw insults out b:chuckle throwing out insults doesnt make you right

yes, i apologize, i meant xbow xD. 9x vit clerics are not OP in PvP, their damage output is quite low. clerics damage is low enough as it is. they dont hit as high as archers nor mages, which makes surviving so much easier against a cleric.
  • Stickygreen - Heavens Tear
    Stickygreen - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,158 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    You already stated that you are not in Lost City, so I'm going to assume you're in HT or sanc. Not only does that automatically render your opinion about pvp unimportant, it also means that you never fought good pvp build clerics.
    I already told you, stop pretending you know what you're talking about. You don't.

oh, ignorance is bliss b:chuckle
    Less QQ more Pew Pewb:thanks

"Don't argue with an idiot. They bring you down to their level, and beat you with experience."

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    edited June 2009
    Options
    yes, i apologize, i meant xbow xD. 9x vit clerics are not OP in PvP, their damage output is quite low. clerics damage is low enough as it is. they dont hit as high as archers nor mages, which makes surviving so much easier against a cleric.

*sigh*

I want to see SS's of you and a 9x Cleric, along with the damage log. Because I sure have some GREAT SS's of PvP with every class and I can assure you that there are barbs that can barely scratch the surface in terms of damage. b:cute

Backup what your saying, show your face and then maybe some of us will consider to take your words a little more seriously.

PS --> I am at least waiting for a PM in regards to who you are and why you hide yourself "for a good reason." Until then my above statement remains in place.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

edited June 2009
    Options
    onehitc_shadow_c-1.jpg

no spark, no debuffs, no zerk.

edit: cleric is level 89.

"Don't argue with an idiot. They bring you down to their level, and beat you with experience."

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    edited June 2009
    Options
    8x Cleric versus 9x Barb
    (FYI hes a cool cat -- fantastic on HH runs...lol the WC was from the Hubby whom I can hit for over 7k with tempest b:chuckle)

P.S. Stickygreen ---> I was expressly talking with forsaken2134, but your one hit on a Cleric...looked very nice 8D Both of our classes have there advantages and disadvantages. I just HATE when people assume that us Clerics are squishy. Well, they do that until we prove them otherwise.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

edited June 2009
    Options
    clerics are squishy, archers are squishy also, i consider bms squishy also. squishy doesnt mean bad, that just means they cant take as many hits as well.. a barb xD

and check your pms.

btw, screenie is with beastial onslaught, not armaggeddon.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]