Coupla newbie questions

Tyrranni - Dreamweaver
Tyrranni - Dreamweaver Posts: 3 Arc User
edited June 2009 in Dungeons & Tactics
It's me again ... bummer on the answers received for the "Super" stuff but thanks for answering the question.

I'm coming from years of playing EQ1 then EQ2 with a short stretch with WoW so forgive me if I'm asking silly questions. Those are the only MMoRPG's that I've ever played, so I'm not as familiar with them as some of you might be.

1. The WASD moves me throughout PW, but it won't move me at an angle. If I'm standing in the middle of the map and want to move northeast, it takes twice as many keyboard punches than it should. Is there any way to move the way you can in those other games? I think I've seen what PW does listed as "strafe", when what I want to do is just walk this way or that way. Does that make any sense?

2. The bank and inventory storage have a limited number of slots available. Same as in the other games I've played, but in PW I'm not finding any bags/boxes to stack stuff into - thereby doubling/tripling/even quadrupling the space. Does PW have like backpacks, boxes that you can put into your bank/inventory to carry stuff around? Or does each item have to take up a whole spot?

3. Is there any kind of "SoW" like potions? I hate running slow. lol

4. The boutique that you can access through the mini-map - is that the same thing as "cash shops"? What are the little thingies I see everywhere with "store" names? Are those cash shops? I want to find out how to get the super stones but I'm not sure where to go.

I'm still trying to figure out how much I like this game. I LOVE the auto-path system. That's always been one of my biggest problems, finding something that I need. I think that's all of my questions for now - I'm trying to figure it out on my own, but some things just haven't gotten answered that way yet.

Again, thanks for all the help and I'm sorry this is so dang wordy!
~Ky
Post edited by Tyrranni - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Sawki - Sanctuary
    Sawki - Sanctuary Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    1. I believe if you use to keys at once you can go at an angle, otherwise I would just suggest rotating the camera to face in the direction you want to go.

2. In order to increase your inventory you have to use inventory stones from the Cash shop/Boutique. As for the Bank space, you should be able to expand the bank by one line twice by taking the 'items' option on the bankers quest, otherwise you need Safe extension stones, again at the Cash shop.

3. There are some Apothecary items you can craft to make yourself go faster, but I don't know if you will have access to those items yet. Also, if you want you could also get a mount or a cash shop flying mount, they'll increase your traveling speed.

4. Yes the Cash shop/Boutique are one and the same, as for all those other shops that look like cats, those are other players selling items. Other players can often resell Cash Shop items to other players, either via the Catshop, trade or the Auction House. The going rate for items is usually 1 gold = 100K+ of ingame coin.

I hope this helps.
    My Alts
    Alniant (Psychic) Level 5x; Triannia (Venomancer) Level 4x; Welmar(Cleric) Level 4x;