Official Statement from QQme

Skeptical - Harshlands
Skeptical - Harshlands Posts: 30 Arc User
edited June 2009 in Dawnglory (EU)
QQme has "disbanded" temporarily, for lack of a better word. This morning, Ascii, our director, kicked 198 people from guild, leaving only himself and Antihero before he left for Kingdom.

Every action has an equal and opposite reaction, I suppose. A handful of QQme members killed Ascii in Secret Passage about 45 minutes before the rage-fest. For a while now, many of QQme's members have berated those who kill level 30s in Secret Passage, SilverPool, the like. We've even taken to PKing our own members to keep them out of such places. We may be a random PK guild, but that doesn't mean we all support lowbie killing. Ascii was not an exception. We wanted to stop his lowbie-killing, so a party of us camped him in SP. I wish we hadn't had to resort to "babysitting" like that, but it seemed necessary.

Anyways, enjoy your QQme-free week. We're a little scattered at the moment, but we have full intentions of reforming by Monday. We are looking forward to participating in next week's wars. Ascii will not be among those to be reinvited under our new guild. We are hoping to create a new QQme, with an official guild rule: everyone, regardless of rank, who kills level 30s will be killed.

Cheers,
Skeptical
Post edited by Skeptical - Harshlands on

Comments

• Ascii - Harshlands
    Ascii - Harshlands Posts: 450 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    (no longer in kingdom) they invited me just to thank me, and Skeptical you was the one who pushed me over the edge, the fact you supported munity in your own guild is disappointing...
  • lawlage
    lawlage Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Ascii, you like live in Secret Passage. Its kind of pathetic you need to PK 3x constantly just to boost your PK ranking. IMO they should've demoted and kicked you a long time ago. Kinda sad that you had to do an ******* move like this. Oh well i guess it keeps the map alive longer. BTW Kingdom had nothing to do with this...
  • Lamarcus - Harshlands
    Lamarcus - Harshlands Posts: 89 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    People kept sayin' KD had something to do with it, we were as shocked as everyone...Well good luck to the second comming of QQme though b:byeb:bye
  • Sheo - Harshlands
    Sheo - Harshlands Posts: 65 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    This game keeps disapointing lots of ppl and for some ppl you are a disapoint, what is here in game is not the fact of killing 3X with 1 hit, is what u did to the guild, you dont kick 189 players, you kick 189 guildies, ppl who trust in you, your GM put in your position so you can help the guild to grow, I think is time for you to say goodbye to this server, the ppl who trust you now just hate you, what you did was imatture and selfish tanks to you 189 members cant have fun in TW
    Nova_ : Rofl. I was talking in guildchat feeding peoples ego and getting everyone hyped up, mainly to dilute some of the bad taste from constant crimson PKing all day.
  • Seraphim - Harshlands
    Seraphim - Harshlands Posts: 111 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    emowdf.jpg

this emo is even more re tarded then i thought
  • Aurian - Harshlands
    Aurian - Harshlands Posts: 538 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    If u leave the server can i have Lulu?b:beg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ligeia - Harshlands
    Ligeia - Harshlands Posts: 1,144 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    (no longer in kingdom) they invited me just to thank me, and Skeptical you was the one who pushed me over the edge, the fact you supported munity in your own guild is disappointing...
    Mutiny? No one trusted you with anything or Anti wouldn't have given angeRR lead when he went out of town.
    It would have been one thing for you to kick angeRR, Skeptical, Bakura and myself, since we were the ones who actually did it, but kicking the whole guild was beyond overreacting.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig by Bakura~
  • Lamarcus - Harshlands
    edited June 2009
    seraphine you always call names on everyone, are you a kid or something? can you be more mature and not call people names? You really think name calling people makes u more superior to them? Please stop being immature, thank you.
  • Angerr - Harshlands
    Angerr - Harshlands Posts: 260 Arc User
    edited June 2009
  • Ascii - Harshlands
    edited June 2009
    Ha-ha I’m not going anywhere, I only really had 3 choices when it came to it, kick the people who did mutiny to there director which would cause me to get kicked and pked by QQme, leave guild myself (and get pked by QQme) or kick everyone so QQme crash then get pked by whatever guild QQme make. I don’t care if people have lost respect in me.

I’ve lost all respect in people like Skepical, Ligeia and angeRR, and wait, wasn’t it Hitler who tried to kill everyone who didn’t believe in what he believed in?
  • Raitei - Harshlands
    Raitei - Harshlands Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Lol don't mind emo he likes to fool around b:laugh
  • Lamarcus - Harshlands
    edited June 2009
  • Icon - Harshlands
    Icon - Harshlands Posts: 255 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    QQme has "disbanded" temporarily, for lack of a better word. This morning, Ascii, our director, kicked 198 people from guild, leaving only himself and Antihero before he left for Kingdom.

Ascii is not a Kingdom member, nor is he allowed to join back right now. He caused a mutiney here and was kicked for inviting a large group of members into a chat room to pursaude them to leave. If your insisting I or my faction had a part in this you better get your facts straight, I dont Revobot like QQmes core, I dont sellout like Crimson (angeRR in Crimson what a joke for both parties, I used to think he was pretty cool till you figure out the type of human being he is), I dont play dirty, and I dont sellout.
  • Void - Harshlands
    Void - Harshlands Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Well, I was gonna say something but apparently it only sent like 5 characters... Lol
  • Void - Harshlands
    Void - Harshlands Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Ascii is not a Kingdom member, nor is he allowed to join back right now. He caused a mutiney here and was kicked for inviting a large group of members into a chat room to pursaude them to leave. If your insisting I or my faction had a part in this you better get your facts straight, I dont Revobot like QQmes core, I dont sellout like Crimson (angeRR in Crimson what a joke for both parties, I used to think he was pretty cool till you figure out the type of human being he is), I dont play dirty, and I dont sellout.

Hey now, this is a post about Ascii being an emperor of QQme! No need to attack people. If you weren't introduced to bots you wouldnt know what the bot is called.
  • Starrr - Harshlands
    Starrr - Harshlands Posts: 229 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Ha-ha I
    Staring at the wall is much more rewarding than playing PW.
  • Paigrande - Harshlands
    Paigrande - Harshlands Posts: 777 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    I would say that Ascii is sumwhat **** but i dont like calling names to ppl, but then again which type of person would kick all of his guild then join kingdom (even if it was for a while) nd say he has no connection to Kingdom? hmm well this server really has unpredictable ppl nd scenes...
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.
  • Kageneko - Harshlands
    Kageneko - Harshlands Posts: 62 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Hey now, this is a post about Ascii being an emperor of QQme! No need to attack people. If you weren't introduced to bots you wouldnt know what the bot is called.

Revo team is know for creation of many mmorpg game exploits, hacks, and bots. U dont have to be a genious, nor super informed to know about Revo. Using bots is a matter of pure choice of individuals. Not a question of being introduced or not. It depends of what kind of person u are, and if u are redy to take a risk and be banned!
    To answer posable dumb question that might come after this post: I like fair play, if Im gonna fight it will be by fair means. I would rather loose then be a scammer. And if I win playing fair, my victory will only be sweeter.

And in Icon's defence, u are atacking KD about this, so that wasnt attack, it was defence, with verbal counter-measure.
    Working on sig atm, Im missing it due to lack of ideas.
  • Eragon - Harshlands
    Eragon - Harshlands Posts: 465 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    WHAT THE ****?!?!?!?!? Seriously. I ****ing come home for lunch break to look at forums and I see this ****? what the ****. What the **** happened guys? Now I need to find a new ****ing guild
    Wonhalt
  • Sheo - Harshlands
    edited June 2009
    No Eragon just w8 for antihero we will reborn this mess in minuts
    Nova_ : Rofl. I was talking in guildchat feeding peoples ego and getting everyone hyped up, mainly to dilute some of the bad taste from constant crimson PKing all day.
  • windsgrace
    windsgrace Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Void, stop being so Inflammable. >:O

You knew what Ascii was from back in R34 days when we got told by his guildees that they were farming his gear for him. You also know what Antihero was from when he ditched us in Pendulum to go PvE. Neither of them are or ever will be good leaders, you should know that by now. ;3

We only ever had 2 good ones. One just happened to give up on a lost cause.
  • cl1ckftw
    cl1ckftw Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    wow ascii ;/ would expect that from some ppl but not from you ;/ ..full on bellend
  • Ixta - Harshlands
    Ixta - Harshlands Posts: 233 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    pass me the popcornb:laughb:laughb:laugh
  • Sheo - Harshlands
    edited June 2009
    Ascii you have more then 3 choices, the best will be leave lvl 30 alone and go pk 60/70/80 and all this would be avoided, btw I never saw u in a pk war, why ?
  • Starr - Harshlands
    Starr - Harshlands Posts: 331 Arc User
    edited June 2009

well Icon i dont see how you can say anything about angerr when your guild invited ascii in? even if it was for a minute for w/e reason. it does make it appear as if Kingdom was involved. i had a lot of respect for the majority of Kingdom and for Icon. but lately it seems like something is wrong. first clue was all the random pk ing. you used to be so strict on that but now your guild does it on a regular basis. then i see BatGirl in guild. *rolleyes*

tbh i have no respect for QQme either. that is why i left guild 2 weeks ish ago. camping/farming lowbie pks is lame. keeping known botters in guild, who admit to botting in guild chat is lame.

the server seems to have less and less people every day. the economy sucks. people are calling lawyers over getting pk d once. Starrr is refusing to buy me fashionb:cry i give up
    the good Starr
  • Ascii - Harshlands
    edited June 2009
    I’m not changing my game play to please others, end of. And I see Crimson are hoping by QQing about me KD will leave them alone, now there biggest ally is gone, even if it’s temporary. Now you have to handle your KoS all on your own, how will crimson do?! Oh wait... We’ve been here before haven’t we?
    well Icon i dont see how you can say anything about angerr when your guild invited ascii in? even if it was for a minute for w/e reason. it does make it appear as if Kingdom was involved. i had a lot of respect for the majority of Kingdom and for Icon. but lately it seems like something is wrong. first clue was all the random pk ing. you used to be so strict on that but now your guild does it on a regular basis. then i see BatGirl in guild. *rolleyes*

tbh i have no respect for QQme either. that is why i left guild 2 weeks ish ago. camping/farming lowbie pks is lame. keeping known botters in guild, who admit to botting in guild chat is lame.

the server seems to have less and less people every day. the economy sucks. people are calling lawyers over getting pk d once. Starrr is refusing to buy me fashionb:cry i give up

Echo invited me and said after "i know icon wont like this" i like the fact people think i was paid to do this, becouse when you think about it it really makes no sense, why would i do it now? i left KD bout 5 mins after joining becouse i still dont agree with icons style of leadership, but hey! who am i to talk now? :P
  • Thc - Harshlands
    Thc - Harshlands Posts: 214 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    very good job of Ascii but i wonder why all QQme are coming to join KD now b:shocked why dont remake QQme? would be boring to have all QQme in KD tbh............

what has the server become -.-

used to be way more fun back in the start of the server: TheRealm, Eminence, Kingdom, Crimson ,Citadel, Unslaught... all pretty strong guilds, all fighting eachother and now it means theres just 2 'real' guilds around ...
  • Icon - Harshlands
    Icon - Harshlands Posts: 255 Arc User
    edited June 2009

You have spoke to me before, or it was 3r star I dont remember but either way I deal with rpkers or kick them, you know it. There has to be evidence, I handle those situations, get me screenshots if I am offline I kick them, or contact me in game, I havent change policies or what I want my guild to represent.
  • Ligeia - Harshlands
    Ligeia - Harshlands Posts: 1,144 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig by Bakura~
  • Ascii - Harshlands
    edited June 2009
    stop Failing with the damm Quotes