Comments

• BIade - Harshlands
    BIade - Harshlands Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Blade's guild b:kiss
  • Grenadier_LT - Harshlands
    Grenadier_LT - Harshlands Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Well idk if exists best stuff at all, one day they good, other not that much...anyway on this "best" marathon...none mentioned in what way they are best...pk, pvp, pve, good community, helpful or so on...
  • Esteban - Harshlands
    Esteban - Harshlands Posts: 222 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Turtlefornication
  • Aedus - Harshlands
    Aedus - Harshlands Posts: 201 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    PEWPEWmeb:thanks
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    Taboo - Harshlands Posts: 1,420 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Definately Crimson, no other guild even comes closeb:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Zorish - Harshlands
    Zorish - Harshlands Posts: 310 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Crimson, the others guilds are non factors.

Puff, KG a guild? Pls!! Thats a lot of carebear that pretend to be PvPers, pls!!

CRIMSON! CRIMSON BEST GUILD EVER!
  • Zoroaster - Harshlands
    Zoroaster - Harshlands Posts: 184 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    the best guild and strongest one is QQme. Crimson is nothing without QQme and everyone even crimson membs knows it.i try to explain ya how a PvE server works: ppl lvl in peace and they have fun only in TW and its exactly like crimson ppl they are in HH and GV 24/7 but they are happy cause they win 1 TW or 2 at weekends and thats it.without QQme Crimson membs dont come to any fight. ppl pmed me and told me " Zoro pls dont show up in pvp and let us have some fun cause no one help us and we will change location if more KD membs come for backup" i was a crimson member so i know what im talking about 70ppl are online but only 10 ppl show up for pvp.Helios on ms server was a great guild but Helios is dead and crimson is the biggest Carebear guild on this server i dont know why i dont know what happen to crimson but i feel realy sorry about some members who are loyal and they hope that something will change but you sold your honore and your pride,but at least its just a game and it means nothing to you b:victory now you can flame me go for it.b:laugh

p.s sorry for my bad english b:surrender
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (")_(") signature to help him gain world domination. b:laugh
  • Zorish - Harshlands
    edited June 2009
    Crimson more carebear than KG? I doubt that!
    Words from someone who left the guild... yeah, those words are worth it.

Yes, yes, you only speak the truth, yes yes...
  • Zoroaster - Harshlands
    edited June 2009
    why i left the guild ? Zorish now seriously think about it pls dont make me bring up some stories about crimson guild and leadership .you can call me traitor you can call me guildhopper, up to ya but you know i tell the truth.i still have many friends in crimson i dont care what YOU think about me. pls go and check your own posts on crimson forum about kos with QQme and how you cryed all the time about it.but now you are the best guild ? now you are godlike again ?
    (\__/)
  • AsHeZ - Harshlands
    AsHeZ - Harshlands Posts: 216 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Zoro...during all the PK fights I leave you alone unless I have to defend another guildie..mainly coz we are from Helios and I still had some degree of respect for you (same case with Hybris).

Crimson has had it's share of bad apples, carebears etc but still done fine without anyone.

We've taken on QQme for months and even handled the KoS vs KD+KY pretty well (although it was short lived).

QQme and Crimson agreed on a truce to make sure the server is balanced out. Another CQ fiasco ain't gonna happen here. You fight for your land or get erased from the map.

You'll be first to bail out when the red starts disappearing...
  • Zoroaster - Harshlands
    edited June 2009
    Ash buddy whats the point if only 12 ppl come and pk ? kylin and KD together? i never party kylin to fight crimson so there was never a KD Kylin vs crimson well again if 12.. wth 20 ppl are pker in a 200 man guild is the guild a PvP guild or PvE guild pls answer me.

LMAO balance the server NO ONE CAN FACE QQME ATM NO ONE.
    (\__/)
  • Zorish - Harshlands
    edited June 2009
    Me crying all the time? I just pointed out some things, not crying all the time!
    Jesus, If I did cry all the time Ide left guild long time ago and went to some other minor guild to avoid Kos, which I didnt.
    And even if I check a lot of posts, most of them arent about crying bcs of Kos, but askign new ideas and how to avoid it... and pls, take a moment to think about what u say instead of posting BS like crazy.
    Leaving guild is ALWAYS the easy way, why should I even care what u say as well? So avoid saying "I was member and knew things" coz u know nothing

KG= and if u ask me KG is the same, only the same ppl came to Pk, so dont try to look all macho when youre in other guilds
  • Zoroaster - Harshlands
    edited June 2009
    we talk about crimson now not about KD cause your posting **** like crimson is the best.dont lie pls you cry a river when someone kill you and you get no support.b:laugh
    (\__/)
  • Zorish - Harshlands
    edited June 2009
    then you dont know me xD

Better that way! Quitters are not of my taste
  • Zoroaster - Harshlands
    edited June 2009
    LOL like i said dont make me start a drama about it why i left crimson and tell you the reasons why i left your guild.b:chuckle
    (\__/)
  • Mord - Harshlands
    Mord - Harshlands Posts: 56 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Zoroaster talking about crying...omg, don't be an hypocrite..

Zorish is just joking around messing with ppl, and guys like you are falling for it..

And please stop posting, you are making yourself look stupid..because you actually know nothing about Crimson itself. There are lots of ppl willing to pk, we even organize pk parties every day.

But I'll rest my case here, I don't feel like starting another drama again.

Peace out.
  • Zoroaster - Harshlands
    edited June 2009
    Mord you know nothing your too inactive.b:chuckle

you loged in last time pmed me and told me "zoro why you left guild " cause your never online maybe just for daylies and thats it. PK partys ? LMAO pls dont talk BS or you mean the 10ppl who always pk?
    (\__/)
  • AsHeZ - Harshlands
    edited June 2009
    Ash buddy whats the point if only 12 ppl come and pk ? kylin and KD together? i never party kylin to fight crimson so there was never a KD Kylin vs crimson well again if 12.. wth 20 ppl are pker in a 200 man guild is the guild a PvP guild or PvE guild pls answer me.

LMAO balance the server NO ONE CAN FACE QQME ATM NO ONE.

How the hell do you know if only 20 people PK in guild? You left a long time ago…and you always cry if you don't get support. As if everyone should be on standby and come to help you? In a PK war, sometimes you hardly get any support and sometimes a lot show up..you win some you lose some..same case in every guild. I've seen you in like 2-3 PK wars max, but I'm not gonna assume you don't PK coz not all of us are online at the same time.

You mean to say KD are more a PvP guild than Crimson? Lol..check forums, check TW records and you will have your answers. We might not be the strongest atm, but guilds rise and fall...nothing is constant these days :)

Kingdom is on par with QQme strength-wise but KD played their cards wrong so go ahead and blame your leader. If you bring up the botter arguments against QQme it's kind of old now coz KD has their fair share of botters as well. I don't endorse it and there's only so much we can do if the guild leaders don't take action against it. Atleast QQme earned their top spot coz they played PvP instead of PvE.
  • Mord - Harshlands
    Mord - Harshlands Posts: 56 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    I was inactive for some time yeah, but I still tried to keep myself updated reading this forums, crimson forums and even logging in sometimes checking things...I was even at the vent most of the times I was at home so don't tell me I know nothing. I was thinking about saying some true stuff about you in here, but I would be descending to your level, so I won't do it.
    Enjoy your stay in KD, because if not now, but later KD starts falling, I bet you'll be one of the first ppl leaving it.

Edit: I just read your edit now, yeah I didn't know why you left the last time...but it wasn't your first time...you left crimson lots of times, and you rejoined lots of times as well...everytime you went emo, you just pressed the leave button.
  • Zoroaster - Harshlands
    edited June 2009
    LOL Ashez im not talking about KD .I left crimson i called for help for my self ? dont be a liar i called always for help to crush grind parties befor QQme start the kos crimson get owned by KD and you know it dont deny.

i never called for help cause someone was attacking me .why you dont ask QQme i was in pk fight agains them or not . i was always fighting i wasnt the one who hide his self in GV and HH .
    (\__/)
  • AsHeZ - Harshlands
    edited June 2009
    LOL Ashez im not talking about KD .I left crimson i called for help for my self ? dont be a liar i called always for help to crush grind parties befor QQme start the kos crimson get owned by KD and you know it dont deny.

i never called for help cause someone was attacking me .why you dont ask QQme i was in pk fight agains them or not . i was always fighting i wasnt the one who hide his self in GV and HH .

If you call and no one answers that's too bad…like I said not everyone is on standby! Guilds take time to fix their mistakes and evolve..that's when loyalty and patience comes into play. You obviously don't have either. Over the last 2 months Crimson has fixed a lot of their errors and gotten through every KoS just fine. As time goes by it will just get better, coz we've got a good honest bunch leading it. You may disagree, and that’s why you left..so why not just move on and enjoy your stay at KD. Even if you did post a long essay about all the injustice and why you left Crimson..no one would really care :)
  • Ultimate - Harshlands
    Ultimate - Harshlands Posts: 649 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Im sorry to say but the only "factor" guild is QQme. W/o there wouldn't be any drama on server, at least not to the point where you fell you are at least on a PvP server. And most of the server's politics revolve around what this bunch of brainless mob suddenly decide to do.

As for Best? There is NEVER a best guild. Every guild is set up for different purposes, TW land is just a common factor for any big guild.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Zoroaster - Harshlands
    edited June 2009
    Ash i left crimson after sin merge its not 2 months .and without QQme you fail in pvp all the time i dont know what your talking about.you fixed all your problems with ally to a highlvl random pk guild.
    (\__/)
  • AsHeZ - Harshlands
    edited June 2009
    Ash i left crimson after sin merge its not 2 months .and without QQme you fail in pvp all the time i dont know what your talking about.you fixed all your problems with ally to a highlvl random pk guild.

Zoro..You rejoined for like the 10th time. You're always guild hopping. You've never been in Crimson for more than a week straight. nuff said.

Peace out
  • Zoroaster - Harshlands
    edited June 2009
    Zoro..You rejoined for like the 10th time. You're always guild hopping. You've never been in Crimson for more than a week straight. nuff said.

Peace out

LOL WTF b:laughb:laugh

lets see

Crimson>KD>Crimson>KD>SIN>Crimson>QQme>KD>?
    (\__/)
  • AsHeZ - Harshlands
    edited June 2009
    LOL WTF b:laughb:laugh

lets see

Crimson>KD>Crimson>KD>SIN>Crimson>QQme>KD>?

You forgot that lil guild you made? :P Besides I lost count how many times you left and came back so not gonna comment b:surrender
  • Zoroaster - Harshlands
    edited June 2009
    No i count Lilium like a guildless time .i was just in Lilium to be alone and to stop the random invitesb:chuckle
    (\__/)
  • Paigrande - Harshlands
    Paigrande - Harshlands Posts: 777 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    To b honest with u all, i still havent found any guild organized enough to b called best guild so... i would say that there arent any better guilds atm but matched guild when we speak of organization nd guilds as a whole...
    (\__/)
    (")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.
  • Walterthewf - Harshlands
    Walterthewf - Harshlands Posts: 660 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Im sorry to say but the only "factor" guild is QQme. W/o there wouldn't be any drama on server, at least not to the point where you fell you are at least on a PvP server. And most of the server's politics revolve around what this bunch of brainless mob suddenly decide to do.

As for Best? There is NEVER a best guild. Every guild is set up for different purposes, TW land is just a common factor for any big guild.

wooooooah
    ULTIMATE PULLED A MERILYN MANSON
    ALERT THE MEDIA

HEY ULTIMATE, WHAT YOU GONNA DO TODAY? I NEEDZ TO KNOWZ.
  • Auldare - Harshlands
    Auldare - Harshlands Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited June 2009

The names of top guilds or who is leading the top guilds generally goes through 2-3 changes before things get stable. I see the next 4-5 months as really interesting in what happens with this all. Personally I love QQme (wouldnt be my style of guild to be in anymore though.) as they are giving the driving force which is needed in a PVP game. Without people like then you'd never know who was the leecher hiding under the name of the faction just so they can be left in peace, you'd never know about the quiet guy who never talks but always seems to come charging in helping out to save anyone.

Also true about the best guild thing. The best guild should be the one your in. If it isn't and you long to be in another, do your current guild a favour, leave it so they know who truly wants to proud of their name.

p.s. The whole "wouldnt be my style of guild to be in anymore though." means I used to be in Pirate guilds etc in old games but am getting too old for it heh heh. Now just want a Gentleman's club, with ladies, type thing these days.