Best Clerics

Paigrande - Harshlands
Paigrande - Harshlands Posts: 777 Arc User
edited June 2009 in Dawnglory (EU)
DONT FORGET TO VOTE FOR BEST ARCHERS & BARBSb:victory
(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
(")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.
Post edited by Paigrande - Harshlands on

Comments

• BIade - Harshlands
    BIade - Harshlands Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Blade b:dirty
    How about Joy?
  • Paigrande - Harshlands
    edited June 2009
    Aeneas in front, no 1 competing with him atm...
    (\__/)
  • AsHeZ - Harshlands
    AsHeZ - Harshlands Posts: 216 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Lol Paigrande...bored much? :P

Meh not many good EPs but I'd go with Ascii as the best atm.
  • Paigrande - Harshlands
    edited June 2009
    Ascii is good but Aeneas is very dangerous with his natural cleric skillsb:shocked I think he sleeps on his pc when sleep the enemyb:shocked
    (\__/)
  • Ligeia - Harshlands
    Ligeia - Harshlands Posts: 1,144 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Aeneas: Light armor.
    Ascii: I've never seen him heal anything, so... dunno.
    Funlolz: quit.
    Blade: lol?
    Who's that other guy?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig by Bakura~
  • Ultimate - Harshlands
    Ultimate - Harshlands Posts: 649 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    I heard Ultimate is the best Blue Baller. b:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ultimate - Harshlands
    edited June 2009
    Aeneas: Light armor.
    Ascii: I've never seen him heal anything, so... dunno.
    Funlolz: quit.
    Blade: lol?
    Who's that other guy?

I know rite? best cleric is Light Armor to start with. LoL this server sucks xD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ascii - Harshlands
    Ascii - Harshlands Posts: 450 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Clearly im the best, but im Nothing without the Ascii GTFO Super PK Squad,

theasciigtfosquad.png

were coming for you Kingdom >:D
  • AsHeZ - Harshlands
    AsHeZ - Harshlands Posts: 216 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Clearly im the best, but im Nothing without the Ascii GTFO Super PK Squad,

theasciigtfosquad.png

were coming for you Kingdom >:D

W T F !! hahaha
  • Angerr - Harshlands
    Angerr - Harshlands Posts: 260 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    funlolz = he actually used heal / purify in pvp and wasn't trying to plume shot stuff, but inactive

aeneas = he does support the group but light armour ^^
  • Ultimate - Harshlands
    edited June 2009
    i think most problem is that none of the support classes will shine anytime soon on this server. U have to have group PvP (NON ZERG) to start with and that happens only a few times.

The only times where i have come across to good opponents on a "decent" amount what the time with Aeneas, Iamkiller, some else whom i don't recall and me VS like 3 crimson nixes, chox, kyel, and 2 barbs after they tried to crash killer and me at fishes 4 vs 2 and got rolled.

My point is, this thread fails. U can only be based on fail factors as lvl, gears, inflated PK ranks to determine who is who as support class in the server in this poor PvP condition.

I think you could try to guess who is best DDs though. Pretty much they would do the same no matter the number of ppl or the PvP circumstances.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Angerr - Harshlands
    Angerr - Harshlands Posts: 260 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    well when a cleric keeps you buffed when you respawn, keeps you healed up and gives your purify for bleed, you really do notice it. and when it tends to be the same cleric keeping your whole party up and alive then you realise he is pretty good ^^
  • Hydra - Harshlands
    Hydra - Harshlands Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Nekrataal isn't in this poll so no vote b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]b:kiss
  • Ultimate - Harshlands
    edited June 2009
    well when a cleric keeps you buffed when you respawn, keeps you healed up and gives your purify for bleed, you really do notice it. and when it tends to be the same cleric keeping your whole party up and alive then you realise he is pretty good ^^

:O If you stop 1 bleeing ppl i may have to use heals lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Paigrande - Harshlands
    edited June 2009
    hmm i would go for aeneas nd most ppl who voted too xD but lets wait for more :)
    (\__/)
  • Ryomou - Harshlands
    Ryomou - Harshlands Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    mm aeneas i think, but zero is a very good pvper, but robe is more easy to kill
  • Tryagain - Harshlands
    Tryagain - Harshlands Posts: 716 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Not trying to be big-headed, but PvE wise I think I am the best I've seen so far, just because
    A. I will sleep people that the tank loses aggro on
    B. I don't die to stupid stuff (ie Bombs/pulling aggro from healing too soon)

but PvP-wise, I suck horribly. Haven't had enough experience with it as a cleric. I attempt to heal/purify people, but with this server being 90% venos. Whoever gets hit dies before I can even get a heal/purify off.

D5 was seen as the best because he was 10+ levels higher than any other cleric on the server. He might be really good, but we can't actually tell because he quit before anyone even remotely caught up to him.
  • Walterthewf - Harshlands
    Walterthewf - Harshlands Posts: 660 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    did u know purify can stop bleed?

i don't think clerics know this

if u know this u win
  • Thc - Harshlands
    Thc - Harshlands Posts: 214 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Blade > any other cleric
  • Paigrande - Harshlands
    edited June 2009
    Blade is very good, my perdition didnt even tick his charm ( is he a light cleric or woot? o.0) but when pking i concerned i think Aeneas is really great, he knows what hes doing nd u know too but u still cant c it coming...b:shocked
    (\__/)
  • Aurian - Harshlands
    Aurian - Harshlands Posts: 538 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Blade is very good, my perdition didnt even tick his charm ( is he a light cleric or woot? o.0) but when pking i concerned i think Aeneas is really great, he knows what hes doing nd u know too but u still cant c it coming...b:shocked

Blade is arcaneb:kiss
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Paigrande - Harshlands
    edited June 2009
    ye i know hes arcane thats y i respect him ( more like his gear) from not getting his charm ticked from a lvl6 perdition from a full tank barb with str hh70 axesb:shocked
    (\__/)
  • Ligeia - Harshlands
    Ligeia - Harshlands Posts: 1,144 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    str hh70 axes
    There's your answer right there >.>
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig by Bakura~
  • Saveless - Harshlands
    Saveless - Harshlands Posts: 664 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    The only times where i have come across to good opponents on a "decent" amount what the time with Aeneas, Iamkiller, some else whom i don't recall and me VS like 3 crimson nixes, chox, kyel, and 2 barbs after they tried to crash killer and me at fishes 4 vs 2 and got rolled.

Thanks for remembering that I was there. ;( QQ
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Why isn't UltimateAFKer on this list? b:cute
  • Paigrande - Harshlands
    edited June 2009
    Ultimate is a good cleric too, but it was another of my mistakes not putting him there so my badb:surrender
    (\__/)
  • Aeneas - Harshlands
    Aeneas - Harshlands Posts: 207 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    did u know purify can stop bleed?

i don't think clerics know this

if u know this u win

We know this, it's just a pain in the ****. Costs chi, makes us stay put for a few seconds, and gives the nix a chance to do **** damage and/or, worse, stun us. Unless I can tank the nix physical damage it's pointless.

I ended up with cauterize on my genie. Being able to cauterize and plume shell at the same time is how you really nerf a nix.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ultimate - Harshlands
    edited June 2009
    We know this, it's just a pain in the ****. Costs chi, makes us stay put for a few seconds, and gives the nix a chance to do **** damage and/or, worse, stun us. Unless I can tank the nix physical damage it's pointless.

I ended up with cauterize on my genie. Being able to cauterize and plume shell at the same time is how you really nerf a nix.

Cauterize is good for 1vs 1 as you don't lose time to get close to the veno, but as support, i'd rather have a 8 sec anti stun pot, or even have the 6 second anti stun genie skill as the magic dmg from venos is too low on arcane.

But it's all about set ups. i have NEVER seen myself setting up for 1 vs 1s situations, but i do really well at tanking . During last week's TW i was able to just sit inside base and still manage to support long enough to get 3 sparks. Which i only used for gaining 3 second between shield recharge and casting my rez faster when anyone in cata team died while we were sitting at the crystal. b:laugh

I'll go emo one day and reroll full attack cleric and just PK lowbies b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aeneas - Harshlands
    Aeneas - Harshlands Posts: 207 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Cauterize is good for 1vs 1 as you don't lose time to get close to the veno, but as support, i'd rather have a 8 sec anti stun pot, or even have the 6 second anti stun genie skill as the magic dmg from venos is too low on arcane.

But it's all about set ups. i have NEVER seen myself setting up for 1 vs 1s situations, but i do really well at tanking . During last week's TW i was able to just sit inside base and still manage to support long enough to get 3 sparks. Which i only used for gaining 3 second between shield recharge and casting my rez faster when anyone in cata team died while we were sitting at the crystal. b:laugh

I'll go emo one day and reroll full attack cleric and just PK lowbies b:surrender

I also have the Badge of Courage, essentially the the anti-Stun version of Cauterize.

I find myself in a lot of 1v1's, since I actively seek them out, so I do tend more towards skills and strategies aimed towards that.

Magic damage is higher on me since i'm LA then it is on you (especially since you also have 9x gear), so my general policy vs same-level nix is sleep the veno, kill the nix by tanking it with cauterize/pots/and plume shell.

BTW, why does sleeping the nix and attacking the veno wake the nix, but sleeping the veno and attacking the nix not wake the veno? What's the logic here b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]