Ideas On Top 10 Barbs On Sanc

Options
Ebs - Sanctuary
Ebs - Sanctuary Posts: 8 Arc User
edited June 2009 in Twilight Temple (West)
whats every1s ideas on who they think are the top 10 barbs on sanc in order b:victory
Post edited by Ebs - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Tearvalerin - Sanctuary
    Tearvalerin - Sanctuary Posts: 3,787 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    idk, most of their versions of 'pvp' is dropping into a group, casting armageddon and running to SZ. they called felines, 'pussie cats' in the 50s for a reason
  • TheDan - Sanctuary
    TheDan - Sanctuary Posts: 3,495 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    whats every1s ideas on who they think are the top 10 barbs on sanc in order b:victory

Bah... Counting to 10 is already pushing it. b:sad
    BM PvP Guide: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1320761

YouTube channels: youtube.com/TheDan912 and youtube.com/TheDanPWI
  • Ayano-chan - Sanctuary
    Ayano-chan - Sanctuary Posts: 575 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Well I can tell ya the bottom line barbs :

Templar - so yea he has items and such etc etc pimped out but when you see a barb using bloodbath + accuracy pots against casters now that really is a shame .

DeltaForce - is not far away either for being a "unique" barb with evasion shards in armor(perhaps he changed to hp now b:shutup) .
  • TheDan - Sanctuary
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Lol, Misty rings does the job tbh xD

• Templar - Sanctuary
    Templar - Sanctuary Posts: 607 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Ayano why u hate me so much ?

This is just a game b:surrender

Lets ride on my panda and smoke a peace pipe.

15aca57704.gif
  • devil85
    devil85 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    idk, most of their versions of 'pvp' is dropping into a group, casting armageddon and running to SZ. they called felines, 'pussie cats' in the 50s for a reason

woot.. stop QQing. Veno send nix and hide, archer hit and run, mage seal and kill. Bm chain stun, cleric sleep spark. LMAO. Dont blame the player, blame the game. If you dont wanna lose then dont pvp noob b:shutup
    Well I can tell ya the bottom line barbs :

Templar - so yea he has items and such etc etc pimped out but when you see a barb using bloodbath + accuracy pots against casters now that really is a shame .

DeltaForce - is not far away either for being a "unique" barb with evasion shards in armor(perhaps he changed to hp now b:shutup) .

So barb be a true barb u QQ, being a weird barb u QQ. why dont you try a barb and keep ur xxxx shut
  • PELZwife - Sanctuary
    PELZwife - Sanctuary Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    definately deltaforcex

LOL!
  • Ayano-chan - Sanctuary
    Ayano-chan - Sanctuary Posts: 575 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Ayano why u hate me so much ?

This is just a game b:surrender

Lets ride on my panda and smoke a peace pipe.

15aca57704.gif

Lol......u seem to have the wrong impression here,I only tell and seek the truth,I don't need to hate some1 to do that,same as I don't need to a reason to attack some1 white named not on my f/l or in guild,no1 does ,why do ppl keep thinking that if u attack some1 u hate him/her? If u'r in pk mode that mean's u'r rdy to fight anytime right? If not ,just go blue lol.
    archer hit and run, mage seal and kill. Bm chain stun, cleric sleep spark.

Erm.....u do realize that all these things require actual skill timing or slow + moving away from target + trying to kill at the same time,knowing what skills to use to make sure they kill and the use of several skill combinations,instead of the press of 1 button then rushing back to safe lol > _>

Anyway there was already a best parb poll made by DR and this isn't much different than that,what's the point in all this? Just use that poll lol.
  • devil85
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Erm.....u do realize that all these things require actual skill timing or slow + moving away from target + trying to kill at the same time,knowing what skills to use to make sure they kill and the use of several skill combinations,instead of the press of 1 button then rushing back to safe lol > _>

Anyway there was already a best parb poll made by DR and this isn't much different than that,what's the point in all this? Just use that poll lol.

Erm.. u do realize that barb doesn't have a 100% stun skill, no sleep skill, no seal skill, and only spark or use 2 spark for armagedon?

You also realize that vit barb cannot kill anyone by spamming skill attack. So basically barb = armagedon. You want them to stand there, use armagedon and then let you kill him? b:surrender You must be top 1 barb if u play 1

Let us consider these situation.

Barb vs Archer.. run around and stun shot

Barb vs Bm.. chain stun

Barb vs Wiz.. seal hit and run

Barb vs Cleric.. Sleep spark run

Barb vs Veno.. Nix hide run

How would you pvp with a barb without using Armagedon?
  • Esteban - Harshlands
    Esteban - Harshlands Posts: 222 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    devil85 wrote: »
    Erm.. u do realize that barb doesn't have a 100% stun skill, no sleep skill, no seal skill, and only spark or use 2 spark for armagedon?

You also realize that vit barb cannot kill anyone by spamming skill attack. So basically barb = armagedon. You want them to stand there, use armagedon and then let you kill him? b:surrender You must be top 1 barb if u play 1

Let us consider these situation.

Barb vs Archer.. run around and stun shot

Barb vs Bm.. chain stun

Barb vs Wiz.. seal hit and run

Barb vs Cleric.. Sleep spark run

Barb vs Veno.. Nix hide run

How would you pvp with a barb without using Armagedon?

LOL you do realize that those classes I highlighted are pretty easy kills even w/o perdition?

I really recommend you don't try to do perdition while the opponent is fighting you.. Will most likely waste your sparks..

Mage: they can use that leap looking skill. Waste of sparks.
    Cleric:seal/sleep. Waste of sparks
    veno: stun/bramblehood. Waste of spark or **** dmg.
  • TitTees_ - Sanctuary
    TitTees_ - Sanctuary Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Go Ebs b:victory
  • TheDan - Sanctuary
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Barb vs BM shouldn't even be an option lmao. 1v1 Melee vs Melee is laughable at best. Unless one is way higher level than the other, or one is wearing Light armor,un-charmed, or even worse - Arcane Armor(lool) I wouldn't even think twice about walking past a HA Barb/BM at the same level.

• devil85
    edited June 2009
    Options
    LOL you do realize that those classes I highlighted are pretty easy kills even w/o perdition?

Yes, i do. The problem is, can you actually kill them? I doubt an archer will stand ground & melee fight. Maybe a mage or cleric would lmao. Are u suggesting u can 1 hit them with skill? Or chase them for 30 min for a lvl 90 barb to kill at lvl 70 archer.
    I really recommend you don't try to do perdition while the opponent is fighting you.. Will most likely waste your sparks..

Not discussing about how to pvp using armagedon. Just telling those noobs who are complaining about 1 hitted by arma to b:shutup
  • Jertor - Sanctuary
    Jertor - Sanctuary Posts: 117 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options

lets see u try and kill a fully buffed LA wiz :P
  • Kalza - Sanctuary
    Kalza - Sanctuary Posts: 239 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
  • _makina_ - Sanctuary
    _makina_ - Sanctuary Posts: 747 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options

Amazing gears but i think a barb who pks would wear elemental def necklace and belt.

edit - also make the barb lvl 105 not 150.....
  • PELZwife - Sanctuary
    PELZwife - Sanctuary Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options

im pretty sure a barb would wear 4 +20 vit shards not 4 +150hp shards u nub

and yes they do exist, i have 4 in all my armour on the malaysian server.

and those axes suck, barb with berserker axes suck since if they hit 3 serks in a row theyve lost 15% hp right there and they could of missed and still lost 5% and if theyre battling a lot of people its not the best of help.

here is the REAL best level 150 barb.

http://pwcalc.ru/my/?char=f92125ceea75b711

for someone who is level 85 u are really bad at tank knowledge
  • Kalza - Sanctuary
    edited June 2009
    Options
    lol +20 vit stones and +2% crit stones @_@
  • _makina_ - Sanctuary
    edited June 2009
    Options
    im pretty sure a barb would wear 4 +20 vit shards not 4 +150hp shards u nub

and yes they do exist, i have 4 in all my armour on the malaysian server.

and those axes suck, barb with berserker axes suck since if they hit 3 serks in a row theyve lost 15% hp right there and they could of missed and still lost 5% and if theyre battling a lot of people its not the best of help.

here is the REAL best level 150 barb.

http://pwcalc.ru/my/?char=f92125ceea75b711

for someone who is level 85 u are really bad at tank knowledge

Hmm very nice and 3x the magic def of Kalza's build.
  • Kalza - Sanctuary
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Hmm very nice and 3x the magic def of Kalza's build.

Im such a nub barb >,>
  • _makina_ - Sanctuary
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Im such a nub barb >,>

b:chuckle it happens to all of us. We all start out as nubs.
  • Lu$t - Sanctuary
    Lu$t - Sanctuary Posts: 1,005 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    devil85 wrote: »
    woot.. stop QQing. Veno send nix and hide, archer hit and run, mage seal and kill. Bm chain stun, cleric sleep spark. LMAO. Dont blame the player, blame the game. If you dont wanna lose then dont pvp noob b:shutup

So barb be a true barb u QQ, being a weird barb u QQ. why dont you try a barb and keep ur xxxx shut

I beg to differ! Archers hit then run then get stunned and gets one/two hitted .-. And i think the classes are kinda balanced in PvP accept pure dex archers shouldnt miss 3times in a row...even 9x archers miss T.T its sad but eh if we always hit then there'd be QQin posts bout that too. =o
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero~