Running in place

SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear
SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,225 Arc User
edited June 2009 in Etherblade (West)
Anyone else in HT experiencing this? Happens ALOT in dungeons causing constant relogs.
http://kd5.g0dnetwork.com/running.htm
"Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory.
Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat." ~Sun Tzu

"Lennox Lewis, I'm coming for you man. My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat his children. Praise be to Allah!"
~Iron Mike Tyson Enrage.omgforum.net
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Defected - Heavens Tear
    Defected - Heavens Tear Posts: 637 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    The running in place or Benny Hill theme song that plays out of nowhere?

If so, I get both a lot. Usually a relog fixes it. b:surrender But it only happens when I have full chi and need to keep my chi.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Changed my mind. Permanently Retired - Only here to troll.
  • TheGoliath - Heavens Tear
    TheGoliath - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,667 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    happens to me during dungeons, I hate it u_u
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Muah - Heavens Tear
    Muah - Heavens Tear Posts: 163 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    I've seen it in archo and out of it... but its never personally happened to me >.>
    ~Mrs. Curry~
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Since 7/4/09
  • Scarecrowsid - Heavens Tear
    Scarecrowsid - Heavens Tear Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    happens to me every 30 to 40 minutes while Aoe grinding -.-;;

very upsetting b:sad
  • Bauku - Heavens Tear
    Bauku - Heavens Tear Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    I personally have sent in 5 tickets on this and received no responses. this happens to me in Dungeons and just grinding, not even AOE grinding. had it happen to me during a Zen party as well and all I was doing was luring. in the case of barbs...when this bug happens, our skills stop responding, there is a delay of 2 seconds between our attacks, it takes 10 seconds to change form, 10 seconds to either fly or stop flying. just last night after flying to E. Barrier village, b4 logging out because of the bug, after I logged back in, I found myself in the middle of the field surrounded by mobs and missing .1% exp. there is a long thread in the Tech section of the forum on this problem, but.....it seems since the developers can't reproduce this bug in their test servers, there r no fixes in the works.

(this has become known as "The Barb Bug")
  • SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear
    edited June 2009
    I personally have sent in 5 tickets on this and received no responses. this happens to me in Dungeons and just grinding, not even AOE grinding. had it happen to me during a Zen party as well and all I was doing was luring. in the case of barbs...when this bug happens, our skills stop responding, there is a delay of 2 seconds between our attacks, it takes 10 seconds to change form, 10 seconds to either fly or stop flying. just last night after flying to E. Barrier village, b4 logging out because of the bug, after I logged back in, I found myself in the middle of the field surrounded by mobs and missing .1% exp. there is a long thread in the Tech section of the forum on this problem, but.....it seems since the developers can't reproduce this bug in their test servers, there r no fixes in the works.

(this has become known as "The Barb Bug")

The skill delays and attack delays happen to BM's too when this starts, really ruins the game.

"Lennox Lewis, I'm coming for you man. My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat his children. Praise be to Allah!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Hojuken - Heavens Tear
    Hojuken - Heavens Tear Posts: 475 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    used to hat that in dungeons when i used beastial rage, so i stopped using it and let the venos work more, never had it again since then
    there are no stupid questions, just a lot of inquisitive idiots.
  • KillerByte - Heavens Tear
    KillerByte - Heavens Tear Posts: 118 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    The running on the spot (for BM's anyway) is well documented along with the lack of skill response and the memory leaks resulting in game crashes, they are all post genie patch bugs, don't panic tho, I hear the Dev's are working on new battle pets for veno's to even up the playing field, and even bigger mounts with more flashy colours and moving animations to keep your graphics card busy. It's also rumored that several more cash shop items will soon be available to spend your unwanted money on. They are also very busy checking stats to find the spot on the map most likely to create the most lag and drama to deploy a single slow spawning mob for the next event. As you can see they have made this a priority and are looking after you.
    edited June 2009
    The running on the spot (for BM's anyway) is well documented along with the lack of skill response and the memory leaks resulting in game crashes, they are all post genie patch bugs, don't panic tho, I hear the Dev's are working on new battle pets for veno's to even up the playing field, and even bigger mounts with more flashy colours and moving animations to keep your graphics card busy. It's also rumored that several more cash shop items will soon be available to spend your unwanted money on. They are also very busy checking stats to find the spot on the map most likely to create the most lag and drama to deploy a single slow spawning mob for the next event. As you can see they have made this a priority and are looking after you.

Why have fun when you can spend money upgrading your comp? GeForce GTX 295 anyone?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Defected - Heavens Tear
    Defected - Heavens Tear Posts: 637 Arc User
    edited June 2009

http://pwi.perfectworld.com/news/newsubpage/chieftan-s-battlecat-3761
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Changed my mind. Permanently Retired - Only here to troll.
  • Someones_alt - Heavens Tear
    Someones_alt - Heavens Tear Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Why dis' the battle cat. It shows that the by almost completely ripping off the Hellhound you can save money on art-work. Quite inventive in this day and age.
    edited June 2009

Taken from the post...
    ...or will my computer fry from an overload...

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]