Mysticlifex - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,175 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    ಥ_ಥ Doh!!!!!!!!
    We're MysticAve my name is not Dave
    (Poem in the making - Shall be epic)
  • Vulpix - Lost City
    Vulpix - Lost City Posts: 533 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    while it might seem funny, you are all also violating the forum posting rules.

oh noes! But, alas I was just posting a pic of the guys pet! it's cool!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    TY _Bloody_Fox_ for the sig ^_^
    I think venomancers are a pretty cool guy, eh mances the venom and doesn't afraid of anything.
  • FedTehNoob - Lost City
    FedTehNoob - Lost City Posts: 557 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    xD

xDDDDDD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • FedTehNoob - Lost City
    edited June 2009
    @everyone else: Jade Dynasty has a botting system. Since I haven't played JD I don't know what it looks like while running, and considering it was running on the game UI it has to be coded into the client itself and isn't likely to be third party software. It could be, but that is unknown at this time.
    No, on JD nothing pops up like that. When you 'bot' on JD you press the sword button by the esper and then you sit back and relax.

There u have it, lazerz b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • EntityZero - Sanctuary
    EntityZero - Sanctuary Posts: 91 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    No, she said she was playing JD for the last month.

For the **** (EntityZero), I specifically said it could be, but was giving the OP benefit of the doubt. The text you are referring to escaped by notice because, OMG, it blended in with the background. Not everyone has absolutely perfect vision, moron.

You gave someone benefit of the doubt when without a doubt they are clearly botting. Who's the moron here? Im not trying to start an argument here because i think your posts are almost 99% of the time helpful. Im just saying in this case, why bother trying to say it could be something from JD when it is CLEARLY a bot?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • OMGLAZERZ - Heavens Tear
    OMGLAZERZ - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,327 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    There u have it, lazerz b:chuckle

I already read that, moron.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • FedTehNoob - Lost City
    edited June 2009
    I already read that, moron.

Now now, let's not lose our temper!
    b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Tearvalerin - Sanctuary
    Tearvalerin - Sanctuary Posts: 3,787 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    you know what a famous verse in the christian bible says tamed? REVENGE IS MINE SAYETH THE LORD. its what you get for all the people you harassed, and attacked maliciously for no reason, and evaded bans :). yeah, remember all those times! you get what you deserve!

rofl everyone tamed is starting drama in WC, and dropping all their gear by the CS ladies.
  • Kalza - Sanctuary
    Kalza - Sanctuary Posts: 239 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    LOL, in all honesty this has to be one of the biggest fails ever.
  • Fyrah - Sanctuary
    Fyrah - Sanctuary Posts: 164 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Yeah. I seen the WC drama, but I didn't know what was going on until I scrolled up. I bet she wont be coming back for a long time. :D Oh well, people get what they deserve. Karma hurts, and she gets what she definitely gets what she deserves. I can't believe how **** she is, WOW, epic fail right there.
    You've got to take the good with the bad, smile with the sad, love what you've got, and remember what you had. Always forgive, but never forget. Learn from mistakes, but never regret.
  • Kalza - Sanctuary
    Kalza - Sanctuary Posts: 239 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Yeah. I seen the WC drama, but I didn't know what was going on until I scrolled up. I bet she wont be coming back for a long time. :D Oh well, people get what they deserve. Karma hurts, and she gets what she deserves. I can't believe how **** she is, WOW, epic fail right there.

I bot on level 1 mobs b:chuckle
  • Agravain - Heavens Tear
    Agravain - Heavens Tear Posts: 271 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    hmmmm... is this epic or just sad? I vote sad.

On the other hand... I spent every spare moment of my life since closed beta to build my characters. I am proud of my accomplishments cuz I know I earned every level, every skill, every piece of armor. Botters are a step BELOW scammers. I feel no pity for her.

I change my vote... this is the #1 epic ****-has-hit-the-fan, foot-in-mouth, DOH! moment in PWE history... If I was a GM I would print a big poster of this one and frame it. Come on GMs give us a chuckle... tell us where you posted this one.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Fyrah - Sanctuary
    edited June 2009
    I bot on level 1 mobs b:chuckle

Lulz, nowai!
    You've got to take the good with the bad, smile with the sad, love what you've got, and remember what you had. Always forgive, but never forget. Learn from mistakes, but never regret.
  • Solandri - Heavens Tear
    Solandri - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,843 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    OH YEAH FOR THOSES WHO ASKED I DID NOT GIVE MY KOWLIN AWAY, SHE DIED WITH ME, YOU REALLY THINK AFTER SPENDING 8 MIL ON THE RAREST PET SKILL BOOK THERE IS I WAS GONNA LET HER GO??? NOPE, RIP WITH TAMED_DEVIL MY FRIEND :)

8 mil for Pounce? (3 sec stun, 15 sec attack speed boost, 60 sec cooldown)
  • zenius
    zenius Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    She acts like she "earned" any of those stuff. Botting does not = "earned."
  • Fyrah - Sanctuary
    edited June 2009
    Of course not. Someone that bots, doesn't deserve anything. Especially respect.
  • Tamed_devil_ - Sanctuary
    Tamed_devil_ - Sanctuary Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    funny thing FYRA you were BEGGIN, I MEAN every 5 seconds saying please please can I have something, lmao NOOB
  • FedTehNoob - Lost City
    edited June 2009
    Of course not. Someone that bots, doesn't deserve anything. Especially respect.

Speaking of botting...o.o

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=309501

What do u think? I'm about 2 go crazy b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Miabi - Lost City
    Miabi - Lost City Posts: 63 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    8 mil for Pounce? (3 sec stun, 15 sec attack speed boost, 60 sec cooldown)

no, i think she talks about that one nix skill that buff attack power (wich cost around 5 million in lc)
    edited June 2009
    and yeah 8 mil was over priced, but down to all botters then, HA, ytou would be amazed at who bots in here on PWI, nad to the person who posted how bad botting was and calling me a cheater, IF I SEE YOU POST ONE MORE TIME IN HERE, I will call you out non-stop on world chat on another account , ok!!!! DONT FORGET YOUR ON THE SAME FORUMS FOR THE BOTTERS DUMMY!!! So dont be a hipocrite.

and as for TEAR_VALERIN LMAO. I harrased you no-stop cause I got a rise out of you. Do I FELL ABD FOR IT SOMETIMES, yes, welll.... NOPE, LMAO. Your a forum troll, unlike you I ahve a life so I need a bot to keep up with peeps like you that have no job and play this non-stop, lmao. Reall you were denied to get into NEF, I hvae the screenshot of them making fun of you, and you were kicked my nmil from LG. YOUR AN EPIC FAIL. OK I know the forum troll you are will over 2500 posts, LOSER, you'll flame, so give it your best shot, you angry angry man, LMAO.

See I am still ahving fun, cause I dont take the game seriously, I even tried to repost the pic, and I cant, for some reason, I cant post link or pinks, now, lmao
  • Mysticlifex - Heavens Tear
    edited June 2009
    If you had a life you wouldn't care about keeping up with others in level.

You are a botter, you're pathetic.

Leave, leave forever and never show your face again.

Botter.
  • Fyrah - Sanctuary
    edited June 2009
    Ugh. I've never botted in my life, and I've worked hard for all my exp to level to where I am right now, and it disgusts me that someone would make everything so easy for them. But then again, people cheat to get to the top, right?
    edited June 2009
    Fyrah, good on you and may you never sink to Tamed_Devils lows.

ಥ_ಥ
  • Ju$tiCE - Heavens Tear
    Ju$tiCE - Heavens Tear Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    posting in epic fail thread !
  • Sleekit - Heavens Tear
    Sleekit - Heavens Tear Posts: 86 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Loool.

edited June 2009
    WHOOT YES this will get me in top 5 justice for epic fail... but guess what FYRA, you begged for my stuff, even tho I said in world chat I botted, and yous till where there in arch sending me non-stop pms about wanting stuff, and even said hey I dont care what you do as long as you get neat stuff. DENY IT, AND I WILL POST SCREENSHOT, dont be a hipcrite noob
  • OMGLAZERZ - Heavens Tear
    OMGLAZERZ - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,327 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    See I am still ahving fun, cause I dont take the game seriously, I even tried to repost the pic, and I cant, for some reason, I cant post link or pinks, now, lmao

The admins removed part of your posting ability.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Fyrah - Sanctuary
    edited June 2009
    WHOOT YES this will get me in top 5 justice for epic fail... but guess what FYRA, you begged for my stuff, even tho I said in world chat I botted, and yous till where there in arch sending me non-stop pms about wanting stuff, and even said hey I dont care what you do as long as you get neat stuff. DENY IT, AND I WILL POST SCREENSHOT, dont be a hipcrite noob

LMAO, you're a failure. I never once whispered you, for anything. Go ahead and screenshot it. I never once asked for anything of yours. I think you need to get your head out of the other end, because you're stooping to a whole new low. This is sad that you would even attempt to do this. I wasn't even in archosaur, so stop with your wacky assumptions. Go ahead and post those non existent screenshots. This humors me, very much so. Learn some proper grammar and spelling, maybe then someone will actually take you and your lies seriously. You lied about so much, who is going to believe you now? I was in a different town, so for Christ sakes, know what the hell your talking about. LMAO
    edited June 2009
    Yeah LAZERS I got the email shorty after saying posting pics of other was not aloud and got a three hour ban for posting pics and link, I was three hours, weird huh, lmao. At least you have ok stuff say unlike your GREAT BUDDY TEAR_VALIN lol, wow, please send her 4 bucks to get her meds, b4 she posts again!!!
    edited June 2009
    Soo when you are not snitching on people for scamming this is your true self?
This discussion has been closed.