New Player Scam Alert!!!!

Tamed_devil_ - Sanctuary
Tamed_devil_ - Sanctuary Posts: 25 Arc User
edited June 2009 in Chronicles
OK I have been away from PWI for about a month, was playing the new closed beta for JD, how is it??? Well I am back here, so that is that, lol. I was in arch and noticed a lot of scammer, so everytime I see a scammer I will post pics of there scam, hope other dont fall for it. I know I will get flamed and have people say hey... it's there fault for falling for it, OH well... if you dont like getting called on your scam then dont do it :)

OK here is a catshop from a plyer in the faction: REGICIDE on the sanctuary servor, notice the cat shop says 65k subs yet she or he, whatever dont care :) is using an ICON SCAM... notice it is not subs for sale but healing orbs which has the same icon...

ONCE gain flame all you want, but hey if you dont like getting called out then dont do it... cause anyone in this game know I am not here for friends and dont care how much you flame :)

OK I DID NOT DELETE THE PIC, PWI DID CAUSE IT STATED ANOTHER NAME LMAO, I SAID RIGHT IN WORLDCHAT WHAT I HAD UP, GAVE AWAY ALL MY STUFF, INCLUDING TWO -6 CHANNELING RINGS, MAXED ISFRAEL, MAXED KRIN, AND THE BEST CAPT SLEEVES EVER IN PWI,, AT +10 REFINED, WITH 4 IMMACULATE HP SHARDS WHOOT WHOOT. AS I SAID I DONT CARE WHAT ANY ONE THINKS, PROBLEM IS THO MANY PEOPEL BOT, THE FORUMS I BELONG TO THERE WITH IT HAS OVER 794 PEOPEL ON IT FOR THIS BOT ALONE. I ALSO GOT A PERMANTE BAN ON THE ACCOUNT ALREADY :( OH WELL... LOL TIME TO START A NEW TOON, BUT FUNNY THING WAS, ILL POST THE EMAIL, IN MY BAN IT STATES IF I SHOW HOW A CLIENT IS MODIFED TO BOT I CAN GET IT REDUCED TO A MONTH BAN :). HMM...... NOW I HAVE TO THINK. ANYWYAS, JUST SO YOU KNOW I DID NOT DELET THE PICTURE, LOL. FUNNY THO,

I MOST DEFINITLY WINN THE MOST FAILED THREAD EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! COME ON I GET THAT MUCH CREDIT, LMAO. GONNA MISS ALL MY LEGENDARY FACTION MATES THAT I PLAYED WITH AND SCRIDON FROM OUTLAW, YOUR THE MAN.

OH YEAH FOR THOSES WHO ASKED I DID NOT GIVE MY KOWLIN AWAY, SHE DIED WITH ME, YOU REALLY THINK AFTER SPENDING 8 MIL ON THE RAREST PET SKILL BOOK THERE IS I WAS GONNA LET HER GO??? NOPE, RIP WITH TAMED_DEVIL MY FRIEND :)

OK FLAME ON!!!!
Post edited by Tamed_devil_ - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Tamed_devil_ - Sanctuary
    Tamed_devil_ - Sanctuary Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    OK I have been away from PWI for about a month, was playing the new closed beta for JD, how is it??? Well I am back here, so that is that, lol. I was in arch and noticed a lot of scammer, so everytime I see a scammer I will post pics of there scam, hope other dont fall for it. I know I will get flamed and have people say hey... it's there fault for falling for it, OH well... if you dont like getting called on your scam then dont do it :)

OK here is a catshop from a plyer in the faction: REGICIDE on the sanctuary servor, notice the cat shop says 65k subs yet she or he, whatever dont care :) is using an ICON SCAM... notice it is not subs for sale but healing orbs which has the same icon...

ONCE gain flame all you want, but hey if you dont like getting called out then dont do it... cause anyone in this game know I am not here for friends and dont care how much you flame :)
  • Vulpix - Lost City
    Vulpix - Lost City Posts: 533 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    lol is that a bot on your screen?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    TY _Bloody_Fox_ for the sig ^_^
    I think venomancers are a pretty cool guy, eh mances the venom and doesn't afraid of anything.
  • Vulpix - Lost City
    edited June 2009
    really? two topics? and lol at the bot on your screen!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I think venomancers are a pretty cool guy, eh mances the venom and doesn't afraid of anything.
  • Chili - Dreamweaver
    Chili - Dreamweaver Posts: 70 Arc User
    edited June 2009

20090609203347.png

a botter complaining about a scammer? o_O
    b:quiet
  • Waterboy - Lost City
    Waterboy - Lost City Posts: 405 Arc User
    edited June 2009

b:laughb:laughb:laughb:laugh

ROFLMO

u tryin to inform ppl of scammin while u bot XD

U FAIL
  • Death - Harshlands
    Death - Harshlands Posts: 139 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    A scammer being called out by a cheater. haha. Classy. NOT.

f'n moron, lmao
  • Nubble - Heavens Tear
    Nubble - Heavens Tear Posts: 201 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    lol at screen b:laugh
  • OMGLAZERZ - Heavens Tear
    OMGLAZERZ - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,327 Arc User
    edited June 2009

1. Jade Dynasty has a legal botting system which might be what that is.

2. The shop title actually says they have orbs at 65k.

3. @OP: names need to be removed from any pics posted on the general forums.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Vulpix - Lost City
    edited June 2009
    1. Jade Dynasty has a legal botting system which might be what that is.

2. The shop title actually says they have orbs at 65k.

3. @OP: names need to be removed from any pics posted on the general forums.

Jade dynasties bot would carry over to PW?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited June 2009
    @OP: calling players out on the general forums is against the forum rules.

@everyone else: Jade Dynasty has a botting system. Since I haven't played JD I don't know what it looks like while running, and considering it was running on the game UI it has to be coded into the client itself and isn't likely to be third party software. It could be, but that is unknown at this time.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mysticlifex - Heavens Tear
    Mysticlifex - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,175 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    what bot? explain what it do lol
    We're MysticAve my name is not Dave
    (Poem in the making - Shall be epic)
    edited June 2009
    Jade dynasties bot would carry over to PW?

I'm not sure, but considering that is in the screen shot it probably means that it's probably part of the client software UI itself and not third party software. It could still be, but I don't know for sure.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • FedTehNoob - Lost City
    FedTehNoob - Lost City Posts: 557 Arc User
    edited June 2009

"ok, l8terz I know reg has a good name, did not want her to bring it down"

And yet you include the name in the picture xD

Way to post a picture of your bot btw, and then remove it quickly after we noticed xD.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • EntityZero - Sanctuary
    EntityZero - Sanctuary Posts: 91 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Says right on the screen that its a bot.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • EntityZero - Sanctuary
    EntityZero - Sanctuary Posts: 91 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    @OP: calling players out on the general forums is against the forum rules.

@everyone else: Jade Dynasty has a botting system. Since I haven't played JD I don't know what it looks like while running, and considering it was running on the game UI it has to be coded into the client itself and isn't likely to be third party software. It could be, but that is unknown at this time.

Stop trying to act smart. It says right in the screen that its a bot.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Coraline - Lost City
    Coraline - Lost City Posts: 867 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    No, on JD nothing pops up like that. When you 'bot' on JD you press the sword button by the esper and then you sit back and relax.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

eatswithspoons "*roll eyes* real money for virtual property? That's definitely not allowed"

Lol what?
  • erethizon1
    erethizon1 Posts: 554 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Looks like the OP edited the post to get rid of the picture (and his/her bot along with it), but unlike the other thread the OP made someone quoted the picture so the bot is still alive and well in this thread, so this is the thread we should keep bumped.

Hey, good news for all those people that wanted the scammers to get banned, because this thread may just get someone banned after all...granted it will be the OP and not the scammer, but hey, can't win them all. b:laugh
  • Vulpix - Lost City
    edited June 2009
    seems like an outside source bot, considering that it gives credits at the bottom. why would PWE put credits to their own stuff right there, makes no sense...

also lol at op deleting her piccy, but someone quoted it and i saved it so its there forever mwahahaha!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited June 2009
    FedTehNoob wrote:
    Way to post a picture of your bot btw, and then remove it quickly after we noticed xD.

This Pic?

http://img26.imageshack.us/img26/4308/20090609203347.png
  • Dinneta - Lost City
    Dinneta - Lost City Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Someone's botting?
  • Lord_of_Barb - Sanctuary
    Lord_of_Barb - Sanctuary Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    dmqumf.png

b:thanks 1st time cing some 1 posting pic of bot program in forum Himself >.> genuineb:chuckle
  • Vulpix - Lost City
    edited June 2009
    no this one
    20090609203347.png
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited June 2009
    Yeah she's level 79, said she only been playing 1 month lol.
  • Tearvalerin - Sanctuary
    Tearvalerin - Sanctuary Posts: 3,787 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    lol OP is abot showed in a removed image LOL. even funnier, is OP thinks its funny to harass me in game any time i use WC, glad OP really is as stupid as i thought.
    edited June 2009
    Yeah she's level 79, said she only been playing 1 month lol.

No, she said she was playing JD for the last month.
    Stop trying to act smart. It says right in the screen that its a bot.

For the **** (EntityZero), I specifically said it could be, but was giving the OP benefit of the doubt. The text you are referring to escaped by notice because, OMG, it blended in with the background. Not everyone has absolutely perfect vision, moron.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Vulpix - Lost City
    edited June 2009
    lol OP is abot showed in a removed image LOL. even funnier, is OP thinks its funny to harass me in game any time i use WC, glad OP really is as stupid as i thought.

hey gratz on 88 tear! i just turned 88 too!

i've noticed that we have really been neck and neck!

must. beat. you. to. 89.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • FedTehNoob - Lost City
    edited June 2009
    Lmao @ the bot

xDD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sarugami - Sanctuary
    Sarugami - Sanctuary Posts: 251 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    is this a classic "DOH!" b:beatenup moment?b:laughb:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited June 2009
    while it might seem funny, you are all also violating the forum posting rules.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • FedTehNoob - Lost City
    edited June 2009
    Stop it, u guys are killing me xD b:chuckleb:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.